Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:52:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine the day where everyone drops bitcoin!  (Read 543 times)
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

it like you are saying if we rewind what is happen few years ago when bitcoin have no investor at all, well i guess when the day comes where everyone drops bitcoin, some people will save some of it to see it in the future might be give some value just like gold. Maybe soon at btc approved at the ETF the price will reach like gold does
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

I will buy it with the rest of my savings if Bitciin drops its price to 1 USD.
Just imagine that with a supply of only 21,000,000 in the entire world population, then having 1000 Bitcoin is enough for hiudp I don't have to work anymore. LOL
salmaku

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin is very useful for everyone. because by using bitcoin, we are free to transact between countries without any restrictions on bank and state rules.
and can be an income field for us either through trading or bounty.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

I think that bitcoin is one of many kind to make an investment that could generate a good profit, instead of using it for daily payment. So it will be less chance if everyone would leave bitcoin.

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I think it'll always be the #1 crypto and be the basis of most cryptocurrency trades. For trading I use Bitcoin every single week. But I don't see it as the "cup of coffee" crypto. I think something else will fill that role. Probably something with a very large number of tokens.

Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

The desicion of every holders of bitcoin will never be desame someone selling and someone buying it. In connection to this im sure the price of bitcoin will never drop at the lowest point of value. Many new bitcoin investors are come and only few old investors are left. But those who are left im sure they will return again because bitcoin is addictive and bitcoin is unstoppable.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

That can never possible because if some drop then someone somewhere is buying it and the more you drop the better for those that buy cause those that drop it will come back to buy.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

Bitcoin's use is for investment, there is nothing more, for traders it is clear Bitcoin is a means of earning income. that is the point
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
its not gold (to store for value)...
Directly bitcoin is currently used for alternative payments, my friend.
of course, it can be used every day, if there is an agreement between the buyer and the seller and is easy to use
juliyett

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

It will makt the cryptomarket crashed because in time drop from everyone will have a really serious and hard influencing on the market and its elements.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

I think that bitcoin is one of many kind to make an investment that could generate a good profit, instead of using it for daily payment. So it will be less chance if everyone would leave bitcoin.
but if I think that investors abandon bitcoin completely, I don't want to because investors have been making big profits and investors will always invest so far.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

If every day people use bitcoin then that is a good thing. But it is very difficult for farmers to know about electronic money transactions. Moreover, the current market is very volatile, those who invest in bitcoin are gradually discouraged and want to give up. The purchase of bitcoin decreased much more than before.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

Whats the point of bitcoin anyway? there's no way a normal person will be able to use it on a daily basis!
I doubt that everyone will drop bitcoin, if the is a sellere then there is a buyer. Bitcoin is a new technology for fast payments and transactions and it will never disappear from our life and every day it gets developed for people/investors to benefit from it. I take cryptocurrency as valuable papers/shares in particular company. So the more you own the more you will benefit and use them in your smart phone!

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

It's neither a reliable store of value yet due to volatility or a way people can transact on a large scale due to slow network speeds and irregular fees but that will improve over time

honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Although Bitcoin is still not able to reach the gold position, it does not mean that it is impossible to replace gold in the future!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

If everyone cares about and sells Bitcoin, what is its significance? Fraud? So many people around the world are fools? This question is very boring. Everyone loses bitcoin, then this market collapses, the 21st century tulip. The world will report such a big event

waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

It depends on the period you decide to hold it. In long term period it can play role of means of accumulation like a gold.

popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Dropping of the BTC will not lead good consequences at all. The market will be unstable and it could be the reason of the following going down for each coin.

sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

If Bitcoin drops everyone, then the matter will be extraordinary. Bitcoin will be a good sign for it. I think we can use it as a medium of our daily business.Bitcoin can be an expensive vehicle for payment or exchange.

that will require everyone are agree that bitcoin is no value at all.

but i believe once its done, some where else people will start collecting bitcoin and the price will rise again. whenever there is still people, internet is still working, bitcoin will not go extinct.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

If you understand at least something in cryptocurrency, you will never throw bitcoin . Therefore, I am sure that this day will never happen while there will be a cryptocurrency in our world
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: