Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:23:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard times  (Read 681 times)
stulloyd79 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

Hi all.......need a bit of advice really.

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Hello!!!
I also like you!!!
Invest at Bitcoin is high !!!
and now it has dropped a bit !!!
Tip: You keep track of the situation, no matter how much it should worry about it ... until some time Bitcoin will return strongly and then you will certainly earn a decent amount of investment. this !!!
Dear!!!
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:52:48 PM

The advice that you give here can lose their value in five minutes, as every minute plays a role on the market. I do not advise you to follow trade tips if it's been a while since you read them
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

The hard time is now when market is not stable. And most of the campaign were scam no dey rules was applied everyday this as become a burden to us.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

This is a pretty hard situation you are in. But I hope the money you invested are money you can afford to lose. We can't really say how the market will go but I am pretty sure the cryptomarket has it's magic and the BULL will soon pave it's way!
I also hope you have learned your lesson, to always cut LOSS Smiley unless you are planning to hold for a very long time. Because BTC and CRYPTO hype is over and that unusual growth we just witnessed might be a thing of the past and we might never see it again.
But what I'm pretty sure is, Bitcoin will break it's ALL TIME HIGH in the future. That is one thing for sure because fiat money has been evolving since mankind started trading. Cryptocurrency is the next level of evolution fiat will be evolving into.

Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:35 PM
Merited by Mervyn_Pumpkinhead (1)

First, never get too attached to any currency or project. Profit is your ultimate goal.
The market is down now, as most are skeptical about announcements regarding Bitcoin ETF.
If the news is a possitive one, it would have a possitive effect on the market.
Day/arbitrage trading is also a way to make profits. You'd need to educate yourself before venturing in.
radhitya18

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

until now the coin has continued to fall, even until the end of the month it will continue to decline, whether at the end of the year the market will rise again
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

Now you have nothing to do but wait for growth. Not only did you all go away, everything is so. Some people have more, some have less. We are waiting for the good news and the growth of BTC or go out now and forget about the crypto world

gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

I feel your pains because I am also in your shoes. All my coins have gone down in price and diminishing at a high rate. You are not the only one affected. The price will eventually grow and you will make good money. While trading would mean a better option, it is important to know it very well so that it won't look as if one has moved from fry pan to fire.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

Since you have been holding your coins for quite sometimes now, i think that you should wait a little bit more for we are expecting the market to stabilize and rise when december is coming. Though this year might be different, i still dont advise you to do day trading if you are not aware with the ups and downs of crypto. Just hold and earn the rewards in the end.

suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Evaluate each cryptocurrency methodically. Such an assessment of investments will give you the opportunity to compare the cryptocurrencies among themselves, to consider different scenarios for the development of events on the market and to sleep peacefully, knowing that your investment decisions have a specific basis. An ideal evaluation method does not exist. The fact that it occupies me is an opportunity to invest in new projects. This is something that can really please us at the stage of the market fall. Therefore, look for projects, invest and continue to enjoy good profits.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

you want to invest another amount for trading on the daily difference? I understand correctly? you need an independent technical analysis!
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

I advise you to sell your tokens and get your money back, because bitcoin is not yet going to be worth 20k $

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
Everyone who made investment in December and January are in the same position with you. Don't feel alone buddy, just hodl your coins and wait for the market to be bullish again.
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

I do not advise you to go trading since you are already down in few thousands. Hold for longer time, just secure your passwords and "forget" them because price is yet to recover for gains.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Yeah . We go through hard times. Only those who are resistant will survive. They just push our patience to the end.

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

That's what holders and traders lives, if the market goes down you're down by thousands and whales are down by millions. If you are looking for a day trading coin, try ETH.
There are many decentralized exchanges that has main crypto of ETH.
I do not advise you to go trading since you are already down in few thousands. Hold for longer time, just secure your passwords and "forget" them because price is yet to recover for gains.
If he wants to day trade while he's on loss it's okay so he can do something while waiting for his coins to be up.

Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

First, never get too attached to any currency or project. Profit is your ultimate goal.
The market is down now, as most are skeptical about announcements regarding Bitcoin ETF.
If the news is a possitive one, it would have a possitive effect on the market.
Day/arbitrage trading is also a way to make profits. You'd need to educate yourself before venturing in.

I agree completely.  An early mistake I (and I'm sure many others) have made is to add emotion to the equation.  Sure, invest in like 1 or 2 projects you are passionate about and believe in no matter the price, but for any you aren't completely ride or die for, set an acceptable loss percentage and move on.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

Many thanks
I know what you feel right now, if you start investing in December and the price of coin at that time is quite high and see price growth so far has been very sharp decline.
not only you are experiencing difficult times for now, but almost all traders also experience this. What you need to do for now is to be patient for longer, so that all can be stabilized and if you are still trying to get out of the situation like this you should not be afraid to step forward.
Come back to trading if you still have savings, to recover the losses that you experience, because this is the best time to invest when the price of coins is very low.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

I think you've already got what you need to do.
I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Don't think that you can earn money by trading follow other people suggestions or signals. If you think you can earn money by that way so I think nobody in here lost their money in trading anymore. LOL.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: