Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard times  (Read 679 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

Hi all.......need a bit of advice really.

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
I know what you feel right now, if you start investing in December and the price of coin at that time is quite high and see price growth so far has been very sharp decline.
not only you are experiencing difficult times for now, but almost all traders also experience this. What you need to do for now is to be patient for longer, so that all can be stabilized and if you are still trying to get out of the situation like this you should not be afraid to step forward.
Come back to trading if you still have savings, to recover the losses that you experience, because this is the best time to invest when the price of coins is very low.
It's hard to explain the feelings of been through such a situation. A lot of people have suffered and are still suffering what the bear market has done to them.
Coming back to trading is a good decision but usually people don't come to trade again once when they are defeated in trade. Also it is not easy to lose your hard earned money and then again come to the market to take the risk. People are mostly risk averse, they avoid to take risk for the next time, but those  who are risk takers are happy from crypto industry.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

It is sad for that. I think, we are in a difficult period of the market. The divergence and confusion of investors' perceptions and their beliefs are decreasing. The market is overcast from dark clouds. There are not many options for the current trend. ETF is likely to be the next move.

travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
Hi
Keep Patience time will back, bear market is on the top, if you invest in good coin returned will be huge after some time, 2nd Trading is based on your knowledge see the market carefully, i would suggest ADA & IOTA for trading.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
OVA|official|

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

I think that by the end of this year we will all forget about the hard times
Karbitan

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

I think the Investors who have invested by the end of 2017 is a bad thing because now the price of all coins and tokens is not as high as December 2017,

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

This present time is totally add time in cryptocurrency thebprice has been deep for months which it has makes many ICO collapse many ICO that to held in one month is extended to five month.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

You can neverreally make much money in bear market because ypu can really tell when and which coins is going to raise the price, or even if it rised up the price it would not be that much or even it fall down after few days or. The best way to do is buy another alts since it bear market and wait for the bull market comes then sell all your tokens to gain profits. Roll your money and don't just stuck it where t is, never make an attachement into since you are in the business where all you want to gain and not to make any losses.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

It is very lucky to be able to make a profit from ICO, because 90% of ICO is now deceptive, I suggest buying and selling coins on the trading platform is safer!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

We had the same scenario but I should ride with the flow of the market. My ultimate goal is to increase my coins even the value is at lower than my buying price. This case I gamble to sell my coins before it reach the bottom and buy back at the much lower price to increase my coins. Once you increase your coins you had a higher chance that you will get much profits once the price will return to all time high. Although it's too risky but it's better than letting your coins sleep while at the bear market.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
I think investing in ICO is no longer relevant, because 90% of scammers, and to recognize them all are harder and harder.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

Trying to up and daytrade to recoup a loss without any real knowledge of the market seems like a bad idea.  Not to say that it cannot be done but don't go on tilt and start making wild plays.  You have endured the worst of it.  Just a little longer.  Don't be the guy who sold the day before the rally to 50k Bitcoin and a 3 trillion dollar market cap.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Yeah . We go through hard times. Only those who are resistant will survive. They just push our patience to the end.
Looks like to the truth. But this is hard situation anyway. This is not safety to invest to one or two coins. Maybe if it was BTC and ETH that would be not so hard situation, but now he is feeling not so well, as it was in December I guess and in this way education this is the key. Everyone should learn, not just trading coins, but learn more about technology and their influence to the economy. Don't focus on price, if it's possible. Hope it was your free money. 
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

Hold on, the most difficult time before dawn. I hope the hard times will end soon.
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

do not stop and do not withdraw your funds what you have invested. I think it's the best choice you choose if you buy bitcoin. if you do not believe, go and leave all information about the price of coins in the market, so you are not disappointed with the difficult times like now. you check again about 3-5 years you will get extraordinary wealth at that time
valtum

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

you need to learn not to become attached to coins, but to trade them. Look for new projects and study their teams and goals. Maybe there wil be project like Menlo.one helping to find profitable investments. But For now look by yourself.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Now of course for many difficult time, because many bought coins earlier and at a more expensive price. But agree there are those who have now free money. For them now is the Golden time to shop for coins at a cheaper price.
hanzosum

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

MAny people are in same position with you.

Invested
then gained
now loosing by the bearish term.

Wait just wait or sell just sell it  Cheesy
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Sometimes it is normal for you to be happy during times, unhappy and difficult times. We must spend these times watching movies, reading books or doing sports.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Learn how to analyze the market and see where the large volume of trading in such coins above volatility and of course they can earn more in one day.
lana_93

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

you need to learn not to become attached to coins, but to trade them. Look for new projects and study their teams and goals. Maybe there wil be project like Menlo.one helping to find profitable investments. But For now look by yourself.
But how they will check projects? Same as you. Menlo.one can only save your time. The service will not be free probably.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: