Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:25:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard times  (Read 681 times)
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

The market today is not organized a lot of coins that are red. Crypto market currently teaches us to be patient.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Hi all.......need a bit of advice really.

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
op, you really need patience as if you view the historical data you will understand that bitcoin and some altcoins has been going up and down and you need to sell when the market is up.  Now that the market is down you only needs to be patience and wait until the price recover and go above were you buy.
In days trading you can make good profits just that it is too risky for me and you need sounds knowledge on how it works.
Windrunner88

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks
I don't think anybody can give you specific advice as to what to do with your money. In the end, each person has to take responsibilities for their own investments. You talk about an attachment you have to your coins. This sounds like emotion. You should work to remove emotion from your trading. Set specific rules for yourself, so you know what you will do when something happens. Make some if-then rules for yourself. For example, "if this coin drop by this much, I'll trade it for another". There's no point in keeping coins that constantly depreciate in value, for example.
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 08:30:38 AM by Severne

Now, market is very bad and look like market will be worse and worse. We have to keep hold our coins nothing else. We should wait the rising after this waiting like 5-6 months ı guess we will earn a lot of money. If you will be patient you will be the winners. Market will give money to you if you hold your coins.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Many thanks
I understand you - this is a misfortune. Many ICO never recover their highest price. I would advise you to wait until the next big rise in crypt and not invest anywhere, except perhaps Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

Haha I also like you.
Join the market at the price of flying and now swing a lot of coin.
Buy high and sell at low price while the market down strongly and now only know hold coin and wait for high prices to sell
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

Many thanks

That's the real scenario of those investors who buy bitcoin at the peak price...you should cut your losses by selling your bitcoin and buyback once it goes dip. Yeah investing in cheap altcoins will be a good option but be careful in choosing, some of them are only have hype but no product. Research first before investing.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Many thanks
first, remember to invest the amount you are not afraid to lose!!! In this market growth is not expected. Study carefully the projects you have invested in. If you do not see the potential and do not believe in the project, then sell tokens.
martinkay550

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

I'd just wait patiently until the market recovers, it was not a great idea to invest when the market peaked.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Nowadays participating in most of Ico seems to be not the best solution, but at the same time some of them can give you xx, like Credits, for example, it is x5.
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

hard times in my opinion when we want to reach the members we have to collect merit and post accurately bro

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

I have also encountered your dilemma. Although many of the Bounty Mission tokens I have have market value, I have suffered a lot of losses as the market has been down!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Don't worry. Keep on waiting because the year hasn't ended yet. I am pretty sure bitcoin will make a comeback in the next few months. And if not, I think it will go up again anytime soon. Just don't lose hope and just keep on hodling your coins. You haven't took the lost unless you dump the things you have here so don't give up and just find other things you can do while the market is down.

jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

Many thanks

better you trade your coins,, sell it when the price in the TOP, then buyback when the price in the bottom
so, in this red market you still make a profit.
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

I understand you very well, it's a pity to sell those coins that have strongly gone into negative. But it is sometimes better to sell them and invest in another coin, which is more promising for today. Therefore, risk and sell, then risk again and buy others. Good luck to you.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I can always have a hard time Wait my friend I hope to have a nice day will come now everywhere red but we will see the greenery be calm and stay happy

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

If you still have money left on you to spend for your daily expenses just hold the coins you are holding. Who knows bull market might be in its way and if you sell now you might really lose thousands.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Many thanks
Like everybody else saying that emotion sometimes deprive the chances of getting recover on any losses we had but it is not too late to make adjustments and find another way to regain your losses, make some selection of your coin to sell and buy another potential cheap coin.
nizelong

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

There is currently no good way to recover your losses, because all the cryptocurrencies in the market are falling, even the free rewards won by bounty hunters are depreciating!
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

If you still have money left on you to spend for your daily expenses just hold the coins you are holding. Who knows bull market might be in its way and if you sell now you might really lose thousands.
It is just a little bit embarrassing to see how market continuously dropping after a  pump happened in previous days. I've never think it drops again since we expecting more rise in the 3rd quarter as what happen last year but it never happen again today. And it looks like we are failed from our expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: