Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard times  (Read 676 times)
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

As for your case, it's too late to advise. And for the future: before investing, it is useful to make a plan of your behavior for all cases that you can foresee. It will perfectly help to avoid a hard time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

As for your case, it's too late to advise. And for the future: before investing, it is useful to make a plan of your behavior for all cases that you can foresee. It will perfectly help to avoid a hard time.
Planning and set your mindset into a proper directions, this hard times are part of our daily life inside this business better to learned from it and make a good assumptions so you change it up and improved your skills,  just keep your patience high and believe that you will going to succeed after.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Although this is a very hard time for crypto and if you want to invest in any coin I will suggest you do a very good research about the altcoin and you will be able to find the potential one. You can buy coin and try day trading with it. If you have good understanding of it, you will make profit.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Why not  invest in diversified way of portfolio? It may sound a very risky than having just a pair or a couple of cryptocurrencies in their digital currency wallet. The more its market value plunges down, the more anxious you will become and will lose hope and forget that bitcoin will always come back.

semtothemoon

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Yes, it is really a difficult time recently. The ico I bought has also fallen a lot, i figured that the current price is only 10% of the cost price. I have no suggestion, but just one, that is holding. Dont lose your belief of your coins.
Vovan99

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

the most important thing in such a situation is not to panic but just keep waiting and only then you can get a good profit!
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

What we are experiencing is a test of endurance in crypto market. The manipulators are making you feel this way that might result to panic selling. Your loss will become their gain if you will let your emotions affect your strategy. My advice is to learn trading, there are free trials out there in the web, you can also read books about technical analysis. Try it for at least 30-60 days and evaluate yourself before doing actual trade.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

What we are experiencing is a test of endurance in crypto market. The manipulators are making you feel this way that might result to panic selling. Your loss will become their gain if you will let your emotions affect your strategy. My advice is to learn trading, there are free trials out there in the web, you can also read books about technical analysis. Try it for at least 30-60 days and evaluate yourself before doing actual trade.
We are already on point to analyze whether we can manage to accept the cons of being in cryptocurrency, we can say that its not always a bright day we can experience dark sometimes and what we need to seek is how to survive or run from it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

Now, market may be very awful and appear like market can be worse and worse. We ought to keep keep our cash nothing else. We need to wait the growing after this ready like five-6 months ı guess we will earn lots of money. If you'll be affected person you may be the winners. market will deliver money to you if you maintain your coins.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Hi all.......need a bit of advice really.

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks

Advice you one breath. if you have invested in altcoins, then you can only wait. I do not know who recommended you to put all the money only in altcoins, but you did wrong. I understand that you've learned a great lesson, but always try to spread your money in different places.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

Now, market may be very awful and appear like market can be worse and worse. We ought to keep keep our cash nothing else. We need to wait the growing after this ready like five-6 months ı guess we will earn lots of money. If you'll be affected person you may be the winners. market will deliver money to you if you maintain your coins.

This is the hard times for us users who invests before when btc was high. So these days value are down we felt very sad of this bearish market. Yes that's our choice that is good waiting for the rise to happen to earn profit.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

Not only you are experiencing a difficult period, but all crypto traders may feel the darkness of the crypto currency trading price continues to decline continuously. How do we deal with this? Only one word is, remain patient and confident, that the storm will soon pass

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

There are so many crypto investors around having the same story like you. It's inevitable and it's normal because nobody really knows how bitcoin and alt coin behaves in the next couple of days or months. Just hold whatever cryptos you have in your wallet man. I believe that everything's going to be alright because i am still optimistic of bitcoin reaching another new all time high.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
arinalwa

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

I invested quite a bit of money in a number of ICOs back in December when bitcoin was pretty high and I initially made quite a bit of money but since the bear market started and continued I'm down a few thousand.

I can't bring my self to sell any of my coins due to an attachment I have with them. So it looks like I'm.going to be holding a bit longer.

Any advice on any coins that might be worth day trading to recoup a bit of money back as every coo  I choose to invest in seems only to go one way..

Many thanks

there are so many people in same situation with you. this bear trend period is really very long and nobody knows how long it will take. all i can advise is hold as long as you can. because it will end sooner or later.
Definitely experience matters. That is the reason why old players give better performance in the field than the new ones because they have knowledge about those parts that a common man or a newbie can’t. Survival techniques can only be learnt by surviving which means spending time in a particular profession. For being patient, one needs to have trust first.
migz

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Many thanks

I have someone i know who invested in ICO's way back december to february too, most of the coins are in 80-90% correction.
If you bought a great coin with potential, you should double down or average down.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

There are so many crypto investors around having the same story like you. It's inevitable and it's normal because nobody really knows how bitcoin and alt coin behaves in the next couple of days or months. Just hold whatever cryptos you have in your wallet man. I believe that everything's going to be alright because i am still optimistic of bitcoin reaching another new all time high.

A lot of investors who invested last December are frustrated with their situation but then when you have a chance to buy more now to average down then it would be a good chance to accumulate. You can also think of trading and earning a little because it would be accumulated anyway. If you lose, then take it as a lesson and think of a more effective strategy to profit from the market. All of us will start from scratch and only those who would be able to conquer their fears and move on would be successful eventually.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

Many thanks
Yes, just hold it for the time comes that market will go back and pump then waiting long is paid off. If you are not in financial problem and you can afford to buy some coins while market is in dump then grab the opportunity. For it will gain profit soon for its the worth the wait!
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Not only you are experiencing a difficult period, but all crypto traders may feel the darkness of the crypto currency trading price continues to decline continuously. How do we deal with this? Only one word is, remain patient and confident, that the storm will soon pass
That's right and I think it's true that the market is now starting to have a hard time pumping prices. so it's better to respond to the market right now enough we are patient until the price stabilizes

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Totally agree with you! My wallet also lost 6 times. And the only advice that can be given in this situation is to wait and not to despair!

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Totally agree with you! My wallet also lost 6 times. And the only advice that can be given in this situation is to wait and not to despair!
in any case, we do not lose anything, Because if you sell today, it's a complete disaster for us. Well, if we wait, the profit for us will be significant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: