Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6637 times)
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

In no case do not give up and believe until the end of the cryptocurrency. Many now will not stand and will leave, but the market will necessarily recover, this is only one of the stages of its development, it can not constantly only grow. Gather strength and wait, your expectation will be rewarded.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

It will be more red in coming days still bears are holding the upper hand.The more the bulls starve the next run will be be probably more that we saw last time.few altcoins are doing good and giving some profits-the market is only suited for small day trading as of now.The dip will be more in the coming days and the panic will be more too.Stock markets have already crashed and is in bad state moreover the volumes are yet to return.So just need to sit tight and wait for more dip so that we can get crypto at more lower prices.Bearish market will take some more time to actually start pumping.Good day everyone.
Tistergis

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

The red market is a norm. It is necessary to get used to it. I got used already and now we are waited by new shocks and new falling.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

Don't worry about it. I am sure that due to this we will eventually reach an even greater plus than before. It's just a kind of adjustment, that's all. you need to take it as a chance to earn even more money

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

I think that the market will come to life again, I'm sure, because there are people who will benefit from it. The market is really controlled and therefore the forecasts do not work, but the next growth will not take long.

Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

Thou the market may be looking nothing near encouraging now, the fact remains anything can change around for good any time soon. As we all know crypto is volatile in nature, which  makes a possibility of a turn around feasible enough.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

The market is back red, this is a natural thing to happen this year because from the beginning of 2018 all markets have experienced a bad decline and this year will end in the next 1 month. We cannot ascertain what will happen at the end of this year later.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

The market is back red, this is a natural thing to happen this year because from the beginning of 2018 all markets have experienced a bad decline and this year will end in the next 1 month. We cannot ascertain what will happen at the end of this year later.

Really the market is lateral as already was during past years before bull rush. So it is a matter of market phases. We have to wait and believe.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
This year is the worst year of cryptocurrency because as we can see the bermonths enter but the market did not goes up, unlike what happen last year when the bermonths came the bull run of market occur.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

For me this year is the worst year for cryptocurrency. market is dumping uncertainty no one knows the reason. the reason is the decline of the market.
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

I think a lot of people are losing their hope, but we cannot do anything about this market. The only opportunity that is left, is to believe, to hold our coins and hope for the green market to come as soon as possible.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

I believe in the future life of the market, I do not think that this year was useless, the crimtocurrency survived even with such a strong fall. Although now we know which coins really work and which were weak and died anyway. Do not worry, all events are still ahead.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

Even though market is in red i do still believed that it will recover before to end this 2018. I still have my patience to wait and hold since December was predicted that bullrun will come. Fluctuation is nature that's why i have no worries when market will fall anyway.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
windfaraday

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
I dont think so you losing hope with the cryptocurrency. If you still play and active in this forum, it means you still have faith and believe with crypto. The important thing i learn from crypto is never give up and never do panic sell. Maybe this year is the worst year for crypto, due to the unstable of the market and all prices were falling down. But i believe bitcoin and altcoins especially ethereum will raise again in the end of this year.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Just stay calm and don't lost hope on it ...if you want to leave just sell all your token/coin in price what you want it's better if it's higher. You will see it's always red but it will turn green just in short time so it's up you if you wait.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:17:50 PM

Yes I really believe this because this market doesn't occur with just pricse. It has a big technology, idea and power that can change to all wold system so If you trust these things and market, You should pursuit your dreams.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Now the market has been recovering again and it is becoming green again. Now there is a high probability that the bull run will come soon. So have patience and wait for certain time, because great time will come soon and keep the market green for a long time.
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

The tires until the end of the year the market will still be red. 2019 Q1 Possibly an uptrend will occur. because right now there is actually no hope for bitcoin to be able to increase. because it is now in November

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

The tires until the end of the year the market will still be red. 2019 Q1 Possibly an uptrend will occur. because right now there is actually no hope for bitcoin to be able to increase. because it is now in November

I think that we will see a market reversal in the next few weeks. By the end of the year we have some good news (Bakkt) planned and I think that the bulls will start pumping up the market. We are already seeing a recovery, and I think that such a small increase will continue for several weeks.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

The year is getting closer to the turn but the increase has not begun. predictions for the end of this year are likely to be wrong because prices are still the same and have not experienced an increase as many people talk about

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: