Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6640 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

Yes indeed the market has reddened again. It is already so tired of waiting for the green market. Remember that falling is not eternal as well as growth. We are waiting and we believe.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

The guys are already going through these hard days. In the autumn, the market will be green, and we will see a rapid growth of all the Crypto-currency. Cool

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

volatility is crypto and crypto is volatile. whether you like it or not you have to be used to it because this is cryptoworld. i remember when i was a novice in this world i am trembling in fear when my portfolio is losing almost half but when i used to hodl, it blessed me bigger. it is like a ball, the deeper the fall the higher the bounce.
Marko44

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I think that the market is cyclical now, that same year there was exactly the same red wave, and in October, the green again will begin again with new records
comforteagle23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Yes, and such a jumble can continue for another six months, a loan. I hope to see on the daily chart Bitcoin, a candle upwards of $ 2,000 and a complete change of trend.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

Unfortunately, almost all the altcoins have collapsed. I expect an improvement of up to 15 inches this month. I hope to recover as soon as possible. Otherwise, I guess we will not have anything left.

Do not worry, bro. The situation will be stabilized. We are not taking a bloodbath anymore. Yes, sometimes we get into the deep dips, but after it, the recovery follows. Just relax and wait a bit longer.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
What a hope when there is not a single positive news and not a single event that has changed the market in the opposite direction. I think that we should freeze our assets for a year or two and do not even try to find a way out.
leoandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

No, I don't think so that this year was worst  year for crypto. there's lot more to come, this is just August there are more 4 months left to go. Anything can happen in those 4 months, as for now yes the market is red again. But it'll be green again, keep that point noted.
dumpesu

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

it's ordinary, since cost developments are extremely hard to control, particularly digital forms of money that have high cost climbs, vast volume venders will progressively drive costs down in a period, and huge buys will drive costs up. instructions to discover ?, we should perseveringly read the news and issues about cryptographic forms of money that we are investigating
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

So, it seems that I had to take my trolling seriously. Selling everything was probably the best thing to do for now...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

All of the coins are dumping and slowly losing its value. On top of that the prices of the top coins which is the cryptocurrency core coins are struggling to hold on and not to be drag but still eth is hit and fall lower again.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Better sell everything, hurry up and exit all the crypto markets right NOW!!!!!  Bitcoin is going to ZERO and all altcoins and tokens will disappear into a black hole!!!

So, it seems that I had to take my trolling seriously. Selling everything was probably the best thing to do for now...

If you see these kind of troll just ignore and add them in your untrusted list. These kind of people are not usable to this forum and keep them away from you and this forum buddy. I love to invest on invest on these kind of red market value in the market.
However I have invested little more fund on Ripple and NEO yesterday to make the profit with the long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Not again, but steadily red. There were few days this year when the market pleased us with green color. I hope next year will be more positive.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Cryptocurrency started nine years ago with almost no value at all,but now were thousand multiplied about the price,so what is the matter if prices drops like what we have now?stop being weak or else leave this community now.because we have no room for people with attitude like yours.

Crypto will recover specially bitcoin .it may be dropping for today but there no really permanent in this market,theres a pump and dump
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

The green market was temporary and was because of ETF speculation. After july 29th postponing of an ETF. It is expected that ETF on 16th Aug is likely to be postponed too. This has created a negative sentiment in the community and as the reason for the pump itself doesn't stand, how can we expect a green market anymore. There was organic growth. It was just speculation.
For the year of 2018 and its crypto trend, I too must agree green markets seems temporary.
Still, I found this thread hilarious Cheesy Look at all these people who think anything in crypto can go to zero if they are legit.

Look at the market, it is as down as it gets, this is basically a triple dip for altcoins, first bitcoin fell down so it followed, than bitcoin went down again and altcoins followed once again, then bitcoin went up but altcoin value against bitcoin went down once again, right now as soon as bitcoin goes up a decent amount and stays there altcoins will follow insanely, hell it may go up even if bitcoin goes down because of the valuation against bitcoin.
Oh yeah, it's like clearing of the market. Any movement of BTC provokes the fall of altcoins. If this will lasts for several more months, many alcoins will simply approach to zero, and trading will freeze. BTC will remain, mb ETH, but what else?

ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

The whole of the year 2018 the market is always red, there is no green market, so let's accept fate and the demand for good luck.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

The red market is a great opportunity to buy coins at the most reasonable prices, especially to buy ETH or the most promising and top coins, which we do, you can place orders and even at a lower cost. Good luck to everybody on this red wave!
Why_I_not

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

I came to crypto world this year. Yes, the market is going down. But I earn coins. I have income. It's the most important.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

do not panic! I have already seen many times how the market blushed! this is a temporary phenomenon, after the red always begins green. Crypto currency will soon recover and during this year it will show new price records!
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

almost all coins in top 200 is suffering and losing around 90% of its all time high at January, peoples is panic now, hope this market will recover soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: