Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET IS RED AGAIN  (Read 6642 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Indeed, market is red in the last few days however it's still not a reason to get furious and hurl income in the digital money. All things considered, there is as yet an opportunity to profit in any market. For good development there are no exceptional variables. The conduct of this market must be clarified by the individuals who can impact it.
the drop in the price of the cryptocurrency is just the time of the bull market. a situation is a manipulation. just to take out the weak by taking their money. don't panic! there's still time to leave the market.

This is actually true we supposed to be witnessing the bull market by now, but the cryptocurrency industry has become very popular and the popularity have attracted many actors who are now manipulating the market for their own selfish end . But we should expect the bull run in no time from now  !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now
yeah we know this year is the worst year for all coins, i think thats because the price is very high in the last year, so negative issue, rejection, and others they make for price of coins back normal again, but after that happen crypto will increase back again, im sure

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. market is very uncertain and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

after the parabolic run, we had last year most of the coins were overinflated and this was bound to happen. coins worth billions of dollars only based on speculation was asking for trouble. This is normal for the healthy growth of the market. now only the best ones will survive in this market others will be ruled out of the market.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

I still believe if crypto will be get up again. isn't price reduction like now often happening ? even though this is the worst. but just believe if crypto will rise, only need some time for the crypto market to recover.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:51 PM

I think this condition is terrible, it has been going on for so long. I am very worried that this will happen longer than we imagined. I'm really scared right now, I'm afraid I will lose all my money.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

We knew it was going to be bad this year, it was said that over the last year, the  prices of many altcoins have been overvalued and their prices will become real values.
Senyatu

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

Well the market now for a long time is falling , it's okay , you did not write the theme here when all hell grew about what to do keeps growing )
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

Well the market now for a long time is falling , it's okay , you did not write the theme here when all hell grew about what to do keeps growing )
Yes,we're still encountered red in market but I'm hoping not to fall in order to continue earning money in crypto, I think this temporarily and it will regulate higher prices again in coming of ber months in this year 2018.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

I do not know what surprises you so much. I think that after a huge growing  last year with huge X  and with so many scam projects in this year , the red market is normal!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

do not panic when the market experiences a price decline, I agree this year the market has always experienced a decline only recovering for a few days, but I still believe the market will experience a recovery in price
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Not everything is in decline) there are green stripes:
TrueUSD +0.09%
Tether + 0.30 %
Cortex + 0.58%
Cryptonex  + 0.69 %
Metaverse ETP + 0.82%
ETERNAL TOKEN  +20.70%
Well this is a joke. What would you believe again  Grin
Do not take radical decisions and it's worth to see what the year ends. And anyway, the crypt is part of the future of the new economy, should it be abandoned now?
RiskySanchez

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:51 PM

according to the data, the development of bitcoin always rises at the end of the year, namely November and December, no need to worry, we still have hope in that month. Still, the bitcoin currency supports whatever happens and believe everything will return to normal at the time

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

After the red market always goes green guys))) Do not worry and think hard about it!
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. the market is very uncertain, and no one knows the reason All we have is just a "hope" do you really believe that crypto will revive again.. i am losing hope now

Market conditions are also not as good as recovering for a short time and now continue to fall and all red. All hope in the end of the year to go to the moon more and more gradual decline as the market continued to fall in exchange rates. Thus, in 2018 the low cryptos rates will recover, and it is expected that market conditions will be better in 2019.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

yes for now the market is still not stable this year almost every month all the coins have decreased quite large, but for myself I still keep the coins that I have for some time until the price really improves.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:00:09 AM

Should be like this 2 more months . And especially if they delay again bitcoin ETF or they refuse CBOEs request. Lets hope for the best but i believe this retracment is going to last little longer .Also Walstreet wants to come in at the lows
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

I think, this year is a difficult year for crypto development, in all respects. Prices continue to fall, and of course this makes a lot of people worry and panic, but I am sure that the market will soon recover, so being patient is the best choice of all the choices that exist today.
Adhichan

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

I think, this year is a difficult year for crypto development, in all respects. Prices continue to fall, and of course this makes a lot of people worry and panic, but I am sure that the market will soon recover, so being patient is the best choice of all the choices that exist today.
dont be stress with current condition in market.it is normal price move up and down, but the think we should to know is about bitcoin future that maybe implemented in any place and accepted in any merchants.
tahsanabir

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

May be this year is the worst year for the crypto. Prices continue to fall, and of course this makes a lot of people worry and panic, but I am sure that the market will soon recover.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

For me it is better to wait for now than do panic selling. Since you can have a loss if you sell your coin because of panic. It is normal if there will be a time that the market is in red. But there will be a time that it will be green and we should wait for that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: