Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum different from other altcoin?  (Read 157 times)
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

Hey guys i want to know about what make different from others altcoins.As you know there's alot of altcoin that have good potential and worthy.
Then why ethereum, is topmost altcoin.

Ethereum is a great coin and very veteran, but I think that is not designed to provide many benefits nor many high yields, is more like something to use to invest in all short of projects.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

Ethereum is primarily a platform for smart contracts. To understand smart contracts, you better read articles on the Internet.
There are of course other cryptocurrency that perform the same function as Ethereum. But Ethereum was the first, so it is very common and widely used by many developers to create their projects or raise funds.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Most of them are different but lots of tokens you see are erc20 they are built on ethereum itself so I would not see ethereum as an ordinary altcoin but the name ''altcoin'' indicates coins except btc.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Well ETH is a platform where team of developers can create a token under ETH's network. These tokens use ETH as GAS as well when sending tokens to someone's wallet. One of the best thing to differentiate ETH is the price of course. ERC tokens create demands for ETH for the gas which is why the price increases. I think this is the best alt to keep.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

Hey guys i want to know about what make different from others altcoins.As you know there's alot of altcoin that have good potential and worthy.
I think this is just a matter of confidence alone, altcoin is the most widely used after bitcoin is ETH.
and I think ETH has the potential to compete with bitcoin I think that's the reason.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

There is a point that makes ETH more prominent than other altcoins because many of the tokens are based on ETH (ERC-20). These tokens work in the ethereum ecosystem.
Obviously, compared to the other altcoins, ETH influence is huge.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

In general, I do not see any serious improvements, for example, comparing ETH with EOS projects or with the NEO project, all these projects are platforms and they all contain something in common, so I do not see any distinctive features. Only popularity.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

Unless you are really uneducated on crypto this is really a simple question. Ethereum is mainly used for all new coins to come out in ICO so that they can give out tokens that can actually worth something as soon as ICO is over. All of this trust is based on ethereum blockchain, ethereum is the one that allows new coins to come out with some funds on their hands and people invest early to new coins they believe that will go up.

I would trust ethereum with half of my coins because it is all backed with ethereums blockchain, yes the new coins can be really shady sometimes but that is what you get when you have great new innovations, some good ones and some horrible copy cats. Basically there are other coins also with the same features of etherrum like waves platform but people love etherreum for unjustified reasons hence it must be different from other altcoins.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

as far as i know guys who was working out this project are really smart and progressive in their ideas, besides it is easy to use and there's some differences in transactions

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
whk0

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:01:34 PM

This altcoin was the strongest one for me and didn't have any doubts in its bright future till the current large problem of eth's being stagnant for hte long time.
Eric Costaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

I think it is ethereum's technology that makes it different from other coin. Ethereum (ETH) is a distributed computing platform. It provides a codeword called "Ether". Not only is it a virtual currency, Ethereum does a lot of things through its programming language. Not only is electronic money Ethereum is also a useful application platform. Thus, it has created a fragmented financial ecosystem of its own.
kritiana008

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

differences between them are not so important than their influence on the cryptocurrency's working in common so I think eth's system is more promising and strong than other alternative cryptocurrencies have, but I don't know about its future.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Eth was a very promising altcoin in the past but I don't know is it actual in the real til in accordance to its current problem and other ways of such decreasing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

Yes this is true Ethereum is different from other altcoints, ethereum has a high selling price below bitcoint, it can be said that ethereum is the 2nd best coint after bitcoint, no wonder ethereum is the highest altcoint type
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Etherium cryptocurrency is in the position of Bitcoin in the direction of transaction, the most etherium is used after Bitcoin, especially in the case of the Token Exchange, Etherium is used much more than Bitcoin, but Bitcoin always occupies the first position. Etherium is gradually increasing its popularity.
FrankWagner631

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

ETH is not like any other co-altcoin. They use very good technology. ETH is also a coin that other cryptos later learn to grow like ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: