Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?  (Read 691 times)
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

My biggest concern is whether Bitcoin will be adopted on a large scale in the future, so that communities can sustain and Bitcoin will be more valuable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

My topmost concerns in bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are;

1. Huge transaction fees; the amounts of money paid as bitcoin transaction fees is just too high.
2. Bitcoin and bank; I hope that one day banks will accept bitcoins and make provisions for bitcoin investments.
3. Intense energy required for the mining of bitcoins.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

I guess it is about it's fluctuating value and when will it increase? Bitcoin hasn't go mooning for sometime now and this issue is making investors to be panic seller or buyers. Also the transaction fees are way expensive hope they'll reduce it and security since it has no bank.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

I think that crypto volatility always has no definite answers today and in the future, everyone is just busy creating market speculations.

economics, politics, adaptation, I think that obviously won't affect crypto values.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

My topmost concern for bitcoin is the fact that the so many failed ICOs might end up discouraging people from investing in bitcoin, this is an economic concern for the bitcoin community
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

In my opinion,  my number one concern for cryptocurrency is the market fluctuations where I had observed that it's been a while we had experience a longer market dip than the usual bullish market. The rest of my concern is adaptation of cryptocurrency to the public since I believe if more people all over the globe will be part of the crypto ecosystem, then crypto market will flourish further.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

My top concern is the dropping in price of bitcoin which dully affect us or discourage majority of us from putting more effort in bitcoin and crypticcurrency

I share similar concerns. I do trust BTC but at times of bear market I sometimes hope that major investors done't lose hope and that overtime BTC will push through as many of us wish.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

My major concern about cryptocurrency is in the area of legislation, we may have a situation where the government over legislate it , making it difficult for the ordinary person to invest in it
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

My biggest worry about Bitcoin is that the regulations from governments will destroy a great revolutionary technology. All becasue some money hungry people who want to control money.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

For me the main concern is trust. Will crowd have more trust in btc and crypto that will allow them to invest in these new markets.

If crypto keep their sulfurous view from people, that it is for illegal things, lot of scammers and hackers...market will never really fly away with institutions and massive people investments.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

my concern is about the pump and dump manipulation how to resolve this to avoid bitcoin control in the hand of the big whales.

A long dip of bitcoin including altcoins had a big effect concerning in the economic growth of cryptocurrency because of long time dip for almost a year newbie investor doubt to invest in crypto.

kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

I think economics is a concern that dominates everyone, until today crypto has become a solution to improve everyone's economy.

when real work is hard to find, and the world economy gets worse, crypto is the solution.

and I think if there is no crypto, so many people are poor.

mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

my biggest concern is that people dont see crypto for what it is so that it wont reach it full potential and will never be fully used arround the globe... because crypto is not a tool to become rich but a way to distribute the wealth of the world in a more fair manner so everybody who use it benefits from it... so that we wont have 1% who own more than 50% of the wealth while the botton 50% own nothing... this sucks especially if you consider that those 50% create the wealth for the top 1% with their blood sweat and tears....
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

Adoption and acceptance.
We want and need every countries to accept bitcoin. Accept it as a payment, as a currency and every uses it to purchase stuff instead of using cash.
That way bitcoin price will be more stable and have a high trust for people who want to invest in.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I think the development of technology is the top concern in bitcoin and crypto because it will to make digital currency more stronger and useful despite of downtrend of market. It will help to boost the value of a coin and it will continue to attract more people to engage in crypto currency.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

Currently, my concern about bitcoin and crypto is its market price, information about legacy bitcoin and crypto in my country. New technologies have the potential to develop cryptos. The future of cryptos and bitcoins.
Yes My frist concern also was its market price. I always look on how much every coin I have now in the market. I monitor which are pumping and dumping at the same time. Next is the volatility of it and its security, I also look how important some altcoins and where I can use those coins. I believe that these cryptocurrency will give more benefits as it was continue developing now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

I feel like the quality of the people in crypto has gone down. I wasn't even in at the beginning but even when I started I remember everyone was giving out coins for free and donating to all kinds of charities, but now it's just everyone on exchanges trying to pump and dump before the next guy. I remember when ethereum came out and I thought it was a scam at the time, but even that was high class compared to the crap now.

Interesting observation,these are drastic changes if it was not only you're perception. In what time frame did you see this happening?  I think in the very early days you did not have retail investors rather real nerds that were truly interested in the tech under the hood. Now people discuss rather which coin to invest for "fast profit and huge gains," I doubt they will stay here for good,  rather I see them getting wrecked and move on. Let's see.

yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

For me the adoption  of cyrpto  in the society as we all know that bitcoin  is already well know currency but the adoption  especially   in the government will the government accept it in the future? Because government has  their own rules in  currencies .
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:51:14 PM

My concern for Crypto is certainly at the price. Because I as a trader can only profit if prices rise. Because we know that prices are the most important thing in crypto.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

I don't think that I like one of your lists, why? because I use bitcoin is for hobby and make some of the money, so I think it more in the economic part, for other topic maybe i have interest in social, to make people by bitcoin and cryptocurrneices,

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: