Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?  (Read 691 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:04:45 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 01:50:06 AM by marcbitcoins

Everybody should concerning about the market current performance in which we have few more months left before this year would end and still we see average fall down of the market price value. If the market performance will not improve until next year then expect many people will leave this investments or some will afraid to join because their confidence level to invest is reducing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

My only concern about bitcoin and crypto is: When will the market run out of sharks and when prices will rise again. Many people abandoned the crypto because the market is constantly falling and this is a very bad thing for crypto to grow in the future.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

For me,  I always consider the rising cost of a cryptocurrency over a time interval when selecting which to buy. Stable growth for 2-3 years speaks to the confidence of players in the cryptocurrency. Moreover, using collected information, I will be aware of the direction of the trend. The main rule of the trader in the market is to follow the trend.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

I feel like the quality of the people in crypto has gone down. I wasn't even in at the beginning but even when I started I remember everyone was giving out coins for free and donating to all kinds of charities, but now it's just everyone on exchanges trying to pump and dump before the next guy. I remember when ethereum came out and I thought it was a scam at the time, but even that was high class compared to the crap now.
Completely true. You stole the words right out of my mouth. It is completely true that the quality has come down a lot in recent times, but there are still a lot of legitimate coins out there which require a good bit of research to help differentiate between the legit and scam coins. Research plays a vital factor here since more and more coins continue to emerge as time passes making this an absolute necessity in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

As a long-term investor, I check the purpose of the Altcoin if it makes sense to me. I ask yourself such questions like whether whatever it's offering will be used by masses, or would I or other people use this tool or currency to do my/their daily transactions in the near future? Only when I'm sure about what the coin is created for will I believe in it. So for me, the purpose of the cryptocurrency is important to check.
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

I often do research on the develop team before deciding what coin is reliable to invest. There are coins out there almost disappear because of the bunch of crackheads behind it. Non of the deadlines on the roadmap hit, no update, no any movement... At the other hand, there are very basic, simple coins with a great team behind it. Just make sure your coin is in right hands. This is extremely important.
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:42:51 AM

I think it will be effect to, political, technological, and economical. Because politik is the most effect to the world. Look technology development this time, very fast and it will very helpful. While economics it will grow up economics in the world this time.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

My goal when join in cryptocurrency market is making profits. Its economic reason and i am believe many peoples use this reason when they join in crypto. Its new investment market and its not scam investment and i think its worthed to invest for long term

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

Well my primary concerns to the Bitcoin as well as to the other crypto currencies here in the crypto currency community is my goal to gain and earn profits. The crypto market price is what that always concerns me. I have investment in Bitcoin since this is my primary crypto currency used ever since I joined here in the crypto world, even tough I was using some other crypto sometimes. I was hoping that the price will come back to good shape again.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:00:06 AM

What would be your top 5 to 10 concerns or questions you have for bitcoin and rest of cryptocurrency?

questions on future?

What is going on?
current state of affairs?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

what are your concerns or questions you have that don't have answers to them at this time?
My biggest problem is the scaling problem, this has been the biggest problem for cryptocurrencies from the very beginning and once that is solved, and I think that is going to be solved, everything will begin to be more easy for bitcoin, but even if the Lightning network is being tested I still think we are not going to see it in full operation until some years pass.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

My only concern about bitcoin and crypto is: When will the market run out of sharks and when prices will rise again. Many people abandoned the crypto because the market is constantly falling and this is a very bad thing for crypto to grow in the future.

Relatively we can't do anything about it and in fact this kind of people doesn't deserve anything here. And just poorly shows that they can't withstand the worst of crypto so in return they don't deserve a good profit. And I think you shouldn't worry about this because it's their loss after all.

my concern is about the pump and dump manipulation how to resolve this to avoid bitcoin control in the hand of the big whales.

A long dip of bitcoin including altcoins had a big effect concerning in the economic growth of cryptocurrency because of long time dip for almost a year newbie investor doubt to invest in crypto.

That's why you know how to play with them or else you'll leave with an empty pocket. Just go as what they told but you should also filter what you believe. And you'll surprise on how you profited. Wink

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

The majority of coins are in the wallet of very few wallets that by that way can control the whole market. So if you are said that its price depends for demand and offer you are right, but be careful when someone dump all that coins in one order...The market crashes. You can't do anything but cry and hold like never before.
The same happened with MTgox's money. Whoever took, sooner or later he/she/they will dump all of them no matter what. And that could cause another lost to the market itself.

So my worst concern is big whales that keep buying at lower price and sell at news just to speculate and they can do bhy that way because they have the power and the money to do that.
tooklau

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

I think politics is my biggest concern. If the world begins to ban the cryptocurrency market, then it is doomed to die! But what makes me happy is that cryptocurrencies are being accepted by more and more people!
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

My main concern is that society is focusing more on bitcoin as an investment, rather than a digital currency -which everyone knows it was designed for in the first place. I’m truly excited for us to become a cashless society. Can you imagine how convenient that would be?

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

My top concerns are government policies that are not sufficiently accommodative to innovation such as blockchain and mining or node centralization. Legislation that is overly harsh or draconian will prevent wealth from being shared in the coming decades. We also have to always be mindful of the dangers with centralization, and remember the very reason why decentralization is needed.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

The loss of net neutrality is my top concern. Control of your internet connection is control of your bitcoin. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

when I invest in bitcoin or altcoin then the price drops sharply like now without me knowing bro. and the last one I'm worried If there is no one who serves exchanging bitcoin or altcoin with paper currency

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

The crypto currency including bitcoin is a digital currency which can operate world wide and for their various usage of the human being.It is an electronic asset in the form of the modern economy with strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology Its features are very attractive to the global investors and hence its popularity is wide spreading world wide.Even though the majority of the people among the global community is unaware of the modern technology and it takes few more yearsto cope up the technological advancement.Any how the crypto currency is deem suitable to the modern era.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

My main concern is that society is focusing more on bitcoin as an investment, rather than a digital currency -which everyone knows it was designed for in the first place. I’m truly excited for us to become a cashless society. Can you imagine how convenient that would be?

its pretty normal for that to happen because cryptocurrency is not just about using it as a form of payment or a money because cryptos can also be used on other things like for example in  trading , gambling and even in investments . we  must love the fact that our current society is now on foccused using cryptos rather than using a fiats or any other regular currency  .

in my case , i dont really have a concern on cryptos but im only concern about this forum ( bitcontalk ) because the forum have been invaded lately by scammers and other shady people .
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:16:32 AM

My top concerns are government policies that are not sufficiently accommodative to innovation such as blockchain and mining or node centralization. Legislation that is overly harsh or draconian will prevent wealth from being shared in the coming decades. We also have to always be mindful of the dangers with centralization, and remember the very reason why decentralization is needed.

I am also concern about the government regulation because if the time comes that they would decide to ban cryptocurrency then I would have a problem in cashing it out since our banks then would not accept it. It is less likely for now though because our government is open to those businesses wanting to get involved with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The second one I am concern about is the cryptocurrency scams happening especially those HYIP schemes that many people are attracted to invest in.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████