Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Are Your top Concerns in Bitcoin and Crypto?  (Read 683 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

What would be your top 5 to 10 concerns or questions you have for bitcoin and rest of cryptocurrency?

questions on future?

What is going on?
current state of affairs?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

what are your concerns or questions you have that don't have answers to them at this time?

worldtraveller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oldmaid

Activity: 131
Merit: 19

Krypton

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

I feel like the quality of the people in crypto has gone down. I wasn't even in at the beginning but even when I started I remember everyone was giving out coins for free and donating to all kinds of charities, but now it's just everyone on exchanges trying to pump and dump before the next guy. I remember when ethereum came out and I thought it was a scam at the time, but even that was high class compared to the crap now.

akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

My only concern is whether other crypto currency tokens will really increase the price? Because of what I see today there is no change here and it continues to fall. I've had a lot of losses here and I'm losing hope! help me to enlighten and have hope again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

Currently, my concern about bitcoin and crypto is its market price, information about legacy bitcoin and crypto in my country. New technologies have the potential to develop cryptos. The future of cryptos and bitcoins.
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

What would be your top 5 to 10 concerns or questions you have for bitcoin and rest of cryptocurrency?

questions on future?

What is going on?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

what are your concerns or questions you have that don't have answers to them at this time?
I am very worried about the economy because I fear there will be huge money inflation and make the poor more choked and die
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

I think about what kind of actions that will take against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in the future because today most countries are restricting and making regulations against cryptocurrencies and only few understand the potential of digital currencies and this is a major scenario for the future existence of the crypto world   
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

I am not sure if political pressure that intense or not but I do know that government as whole is big challenge in the crypto industry and thats the biggest concern considering the future of crypto currencies.

Whether it is the bitcoin itself or the crypto (Alts) government is imposing their rules and regulation and creating fearsome situation amongst the people. If this continued then it could happen that crypto users will fall back in number. Just like with the situation of Indian crypto ban created bad impression on the national market and now there is no movement from that country.

This is concerning if it happens with powerful countries too.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

Ofcourse first of all i am afraid of the bubble and explosion. There are many people talks about the Bitcoin Bubble that i have never believed, but how can i know? Maybe it is bubble? And my second concern is the WAR. If there is a big war like World War 3, everything can be fade..
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

My only concern is whether other crypto currency tokens will really increase the price? Because of what I see today there is no change here and it continues to fall. I've had a lot of losses here and I'm losing hope! help me to enlighten and have hope again.
That is a concen of many even I have thought the same thing because when seeing token prices fall day after day seems like loosing everything but if we really look into the market currencies like Bitcoin are recovering from there drops and many positive things are hapening in the world that has the ability to make a great impact for the betterment of the crypto world like Business community concern to combine cryptocurrencies with there businesses and some countries are accepting them as international money so you can easily recover your losses in the near future the only thing you have to do is hold and be patient
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I agree with this and to be honest, I cant really deny rhe fact that my major concern these past few months was the current price of Bitcoin which remain unproductive and it leads to severalistakes which are usually committing due to he fact that we are chasing for bigger amount of profit and I cant deny that, I hope sooner Bitcoin will be okay, since ber months is coming I am expecting for a fruitful months.

CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

My concern is cryptocurrency adaptation into real world scenarios because even Bitcoin main intentions is to use as a currency it has failed to do that now people only use that as a investing asset which will definitely make Bitcoin useless in the future because it will never do something productive for the world
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:49:32 AM

talking about the concern of cytpo as of now hopefully more and more people can also aware for crytocurency, because if many people have also aware to this matter is also rise and increase the price for almost coin specially  those familiar coin in the market.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Too many shitcoins and scam icos that are diluting the market. It puts attention away from bitcoin and new investors that get burned will leave and not return. It needs a bit of a clean up with the right regulation

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

questions on future?

What is going on?
political?
social?
technology?
adaptation?
economical?

What I care most about is the position of the bitcoin. Bitcoin's dominance in the virtual currency market has dropped to the lowest level ever, partly due to the growing interest of investors in other virtual currencies. I am concerned about the future of bitcoin. Can it be recovered?
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

I think that the biggest problem now for all is the market downturn.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

talking about the concern of cytpo as of now hopefully more and more people can also aware for crytocurency, because if many people have also aware to this matter is also rise and increase the price for almost coin specially  those familiar coin in the market.

Well agree because if not other people aware for this good opportunity it will not possible to increased the price of other coin, therefore if you really concern to the crytoworld better to help and share you for your friends to those person  whose open minded to this kind of business or investment.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

I could say the market price downtrend but on the other hand, i can't .
This is because, I'm very much aware of the high volatility nature of cryptocurrency.
Government interference also bothers me.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

I have only been concerned about two major things which are the price and the future of bitcoin as how it will be. Will it grow or fall? That is the question. I am concerned more about the price because last year, it nearly reached $20k. So will it happen again? Will we experience another huge rise? Will bitcoin exceed $20k this year? That is what I am hoping for. As for the future; Will bitcoin cease to exist? Or will it be recognized all over the world?
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

I don't think that currently bitcoin has some political or social issues.
But economy and technology are two fields that bitcoin has to come to some improvements in order to make further progress and get more adopted. But seams that many are focused on price only.
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

I just worry the cryptocurrency market will be in crisis and the Bitcoin manipulator will make it depreciate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: