Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy, random thoughts by poptok1  (Read 191 times)
poptok1 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:54:26 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 12:09:32 PM by poptok1

On quantum computing:
What gives the information?
I just noticed that there is no coherent explanation available on the web.
Most psychicist tend to go "mysterious" "all quantum" "illogical" when it comes to the actual computation process.
Their imagination takes them to elusive quantum field of information where in reality no such phenomena is needed.
The CPU:
Those Computers are a form of glorified refrigerators. Various chunks of matter like: metals, water, superconductors can be used as a quantum state object. This little piece of whatever, has to be cooled to the temperature close to absolute zero ( −273,15 °C ), 0 K, and very tightly isolated from the surrounding environment. Shielding and vacuum is necessary for the QCPU to maintain stable quantum state. Variances of shape for the tube in which electrons travel are many. General rule seems to be the spiral form. There are two of such tubes/wires, If electron goes spirally left it means 1, when right 0, when both direction at the same time it gives needer.
So, what gives the freaking info poptok1?
Obviously it is the chunk of super cold matter, kept in quantum state Smiley
What does it mean to be super-cold?
This is where the real fun starts. Imagine that centigrade scale, just like Fahrenheit are only the constructs, conventions. Only Klevin is used in real science. We can change the scales for centigrade a little and look what's happens: -299,79 °C = zero Kelvin. Noticed anything strange? Yes! This is the value for the speed of light. There is no law of physics that denies us the right to readjust this scale. It actually doesn't matter, as long as we keep Kelvin untouched.  It should help you to visualize the nature of the phenomena.
According to Mr Einstein special relativity, when an object is reaching speed of light "C, the time this object is experiencing goes to zero. So what happens when given object will be completely stopped? You guessed it, its time experience accelerates! The opposite for max speed of an object can not be a simple stop because everything is in motion relative to each other. Earth to sun, sun to galaxy etc. However when you freeze something to the temperature of -299,79 °C (which is impossible just like reaching speed of light) this object is considered fully-stopped by the Universes law. When such cold object "observes" another that has speed, time dilatation is taking place, cold-bit of matter "sees" the speeding electrons in fast-forward. If super-cold matter "observes" something that has speed of light, the effect doubles! Fast object appears to be moving at 2xC". No law is broken Mr Albert as this is just pure relativity.
In short please...
Minimum flow speed of time is 0Kelvin. Closer you get to it, the more "normal" world speeds up. That it Smiley
Quantum Computers, thanks to relativity and time dilatation can "see" in to the future.
All the possible electrons configurations in the tubes mentioned above, are seen in fast forward.
Cold chunk is connected to the regular CPU, like in your laptop and rapports the observation of electrons.
No elusive quantum field is needed,
Just one thing
IMO Mr Albert would like my hypothesis, because it is very simplistic. No extra dimensions or entities (Ockham Razor).
Would he approve my centigrade scales readjustment? I think I would get a kiss for it or at the least a lollipop.
Hope you liked this read. It was composed here from scratch because other "scientific" forums keep deleting this hypothesis.
If you wonder what is the basis for my temperature=time thesis, look for "Big Dispersion" theory.

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:00:56 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 09:34:09 PM by poptok1

Does anyone notices what above thesis implies?
I'm saying that human beings are already able to travel forward in time and back to the present.
No travelling back in time is possible...sorry. If you wonder how exactly, just ask.
I will call it Schroedinger's Time machine aka neutron bomb for market economy... if used with greed in mind  Roll Eyes
However I have a hunch that any data broth back from the future will split space time continuum so no actual paradoxes can occur.
But we will "never" find this out for sure.

In the next episode I will tell you how and why Big Bang happened, without any modern string mumbo-jumbo.
Only pure, good, old-fashioned, general relativity.
Remember that Mr Einstein expressed his doubts in quantum mechanics, this means that there is still place for doubts.
In fact there is a need for it because lack of questioning equals to lack of observers and absence of reality.  

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 09:33:16 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 02:05:05 PM by poptok1

CCC - combo will never be broken ! (or so we should hope)

I really regret not to post my thoughts on big bang last year  Undecided  
Great mathematician-physicist, sir Roger Penrose along with some of his Polish colleagues from PAN published a paper on the thoughts I have had about the same moment in time... As of yet not a single voice of rejection nor appreciation was heard from the science community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I70r_mrx7S8 - genuine explanation for basics assumptions of CCC (coherent cyclical cosmology)
Video was posted by national academy of science (PAN), worth a watch or you can just go to Joe Rogan's show and look for sir Penrose.

(I prefer the left version for the expansion and recycle of the universe)

My approach, as you might have had guessed was from an ''ultra frost'' point of view.
Complete dispersion of the space, full evaporation of the last, most massive black holes leads us in to very specific "era" of absolute zero temperature in (no longer)space. Such frozen and stretched space-time-continuum looses all its motion, momentum ergo time stops moving and at a fraction of a second this motionless ex-space shatters like icy surface of the lake due to a stone drop.This is our next Big Bang and now, there are tools to prove it (Hawking point).

CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:49:16 PM

Personally I feel that quantum computers are becoming an emerging market / technology. It seems
to be only a matter of time and it is more of a reality!
Something interesting worth mentioning is that scientists have been able to keep
qubits in a quantum state for less of a second. As the qubits fall out of a quantum state,
many errors happen. These errors can obviously disappear with more qubits being added
to correct the 'state', but this is
not efficient and requires computer power.
Maybe asking Elon Musk finding a solution would work  Grin
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:25:30 PM

Mystery-schools-Babylon true meaning: or what all those fancy illuminati are all about;

Every child experiences his parent death. Erth is our mom and she is going to die, there is nothing we can do to stop it.
We are destined to bury her in cold, vast grave of the cosmos, to be never found again.
Our fate is to leave home and journey among the stars, amid thousands points of illumination.

Much ado about nothing
And thst's it, circle of life basically, may be a little depressing but let's face it, it's the truth and it's that simple.
Can we as a species finally understand this, before its to late? Hard to say, there is still a chance I guess.
Few more cycles left until sun dies but nevertheless time is running out and we are still at war with each other...

The cycles
Sure, life in the next cycle will be completely disconnected from us but it doesn't change the facts. Planet is fragile and it can be destroyed any time. We have the opportunity now, we have the technology, resources and time[?].

Why does it matter?
Because as we know for now, there is nobody else except people.
Life may occur so rarely that we are actually the first one to be au fit of the fact.

You forgot to take your pills, didn't you?
Hey, you saw this thread's title ;P

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:34:47 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 09:55:15 PM by poptok1

The most important photo you probably never saw and most likely you don't understand.

His look...  like asking this question... can you see?
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." A.Einstein

This is the equation for time dilatation in presence of enormous gravitational fields.
Above photo was taken while Einstein was deriving his version of this equation.
R_ik=r=1-B^2_e=r_i
Can U C
?

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:48:32 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 09:19:58 PM by poptok1

Makes much more sense when you read it from the bottom to the top.

My conclusion:
Earth is not a snug, 15 degree Celsius paradise. It's by default a tropical, 20degree sauna!
Only some sort of cosmic disaster can lower the heater. There is virtually nothing people can do to stop our planet from warming up, because the climate driver, that is the sun, keeps on getting brighter and brighter.

ManoPrimitiva

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Long is the road

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:58:07 PM

Its amazing how it took the giant volcanic eruptions and the Yucatán Peninsula impact to cross the 20°. Also interesting that after a warm period at 20° follows a cool down period at 10°, with the exception of jurassic/cretaceous cool down, that only reach right below 15°, do you believe it was the super-continents split and the creation a two massive oceans what balanced the temperature?

Average global temperature in 2018 was close to 15°, the last five years has been the hottest on record, showing an exponential warming rate; I am afraid as you said, there is nothing to stop earth from keep getting warmer... maybe we will need another re-engineering by the Anunnaki  Grin

Interesting video (animated map) that shows the history of temperature changes around the world from 1850 to 2018: https://youtu.be/JObGveVUz7k

░░░▒▒▓▓████  ▷ FILMGRID | Token Presale is Live!  ████▓▓▒▒░░░
▶ Funding, Trading and Streaming Movies and Series DApp ◀[/center
poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 02:26:23 PM

do you believe it was the super-continents split and the creation a two massive oceans what balanced the temperature?
That's a very good question. I believe that this event most definitely meant something for this process.
My main focus would be however, something on the opposite side. The continental split prevented another deep ice age.
I think it has something to do with another ecosystem collapse. It was the sand Smiley or rather another microorganism that went out of control. Plankton that we know today as the sands of sahara desert, conquered most of the oceanic surface and produced enough greenhouse gases to cool the planet. At the end of the day, it looks like life always tends to create ice ages.
But that's just pure speculation without any research.

poptok1 (OP)

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:40:37 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 07:59:18 PM by poptok1

Science to the rescue? Better late than never.

*MM(mainstream media) are completely silent about this, some noise and distraction is being produced.
This is kinda big of a deal here, finally official and scientifically proven doubts about 9/11.
WTC7 did not collapsed due to fire! Controlled demolition strongly suggested in the following report :

http://ine.uaf.edu/media/222439/uaf_wtc7_draft_report_09-03-2019.pdf

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: