Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polycoin (PC): 2nd Generation CryptoCurrency  (Read 2624 times)
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:15:12 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 04:10:15 PM by Polycoin

test123

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:41:08 PM

This sounds great.

I would like to volunteer for alpha testing when the Open-Beta comes out.
Fisco

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:47:22 PM

This looks like a very interesting project, but the part where you can influence the price directly by manually controlling the amount of coins released worries me a little. I am all for a coin with no mining, as mining is a useless waste of energy.

But, I am willing to give the coin a shot when it is finished. Good luck with the development!
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:49:45 PM

looking forward to it. BTW you should fix your Bitmesssage addresses. They're invalid.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
heskey

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:53:08 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 11:10:04 PM by heskey

I would like to prupose a way of distribution.

The idea:

Along with the coin release there should be an exchange. All coins are placed as one big order at a ratio of 1BTC : 10,000PLC, as such:

(Approximetly 12,000,000 * 10,000)

Sell Order: 120,000,000,000
Sell Price: 0.0001

This will surely make the value stay consistent, and the distribution will at least be honest. The big amount of coins will make it more convenient as a means for payment.

But there remains one key question "where will all the Bitcoin payment go?" and after some thinking I came up with, CHARITY! If we can make sure that the transactions are traceable and transparent, this could be really cool! - Coins created out of charity -
There are already fund raisers in the bitcoin movement (for example http://bitcoinsforcharity.org/) we just have to be 100% sure that is no monkey business involved. Perhaps start a new charity that is completely transparent and discloses how all money are spent.

Ofc. it wont be as simple as I just made it sound, but maybe worth looking into?

Im eager to get involved!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Korean

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

skycoin developer seems to be active. please provide us proof of conflict and your current situation. you just copied and pasted skycoin's announcement

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:16:23 PM

This is the most miner's friendly coin yet Tongue

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:25:50 PM

I will support if it's not just another scam
acidcrawler

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:31:45 PM

Looks interesting  Smiley
heskey

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:34:30 PM

skycoin developer seems to be active. please provide us proof of conflict and your current situation. you just copied and pasted skycoin's announcement

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.0
What's there to copy? An idea?
The important thing is that this coin gets developed - who creates what is less important to me.
Besides, all coins are more or less based on Bitcoin, and there are plenty of copies to both left and right.

Although, it would ofc be better if the devs could unite on one.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
skycoin

Activity: 498
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

Go Polycoin! Polycoin is going to be even bigger than Panda coin. I can feel it.

heskey

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:55:06 AM

Go Polycoin! Polycoin is going to be even bigger than Panda coin. I can feel it.
Could we get some clarity here. Who is Polycoin? Has there been some kind of speparation in the original dev team of skycoin? (I had no idea that skycoin even existed until now)

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Korean

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:36:25 AM

That's not the point. The point is that anyone could just copy the initial post of any coin, say there has been a feud, provide no proof, create some .exe and boom, there goes your wallets and other sensitive information that's stored on your computer.

The story doesn't add up. Skycoin's github has been updating frequently while Polycoin is just a readme file.

There is no indication that Polycoin is part of the original Skycoin team.
nikoluki

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:04:07 AM

sound great! would like to participate in alpha as soon as possible Smiley
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:21:21 AM

BEWARE SCAM IPO, MULTIPLE ANN PAGES PLUS NEW IPO COPIED SKYCOIN ANN PAGE
MsCollec
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:21:52 AM

Scam CHECK and REVIEW

Conclusion: SCAM

Where is the whitepaper?                                                                                        
Where is the client?                                                                              
Where is the Technical papers?
Is there a website available?
What are you using BTC for?
Who are you (Anyone can make up a name)?
Where is your dev team?
Is the IPO account a few months old?
Where is your forums?
Is there support, pools, exchanges and etc?
Why are you doing an IPO before you answered these questions?

Does this coin answer these questions?

Failed: No Whitepaper, just text
Failed: No Client, Just text
Failed: No Tech Papers, Just text
Failed: No Website
Failed: Does not specify
Failed: No Idenity or IRC chat to communicate
Failed: No Dev team
Failed: Brand New account
Failed: No Forums
Failed: No Support whatsoever
Failed: Failed All questions.

Conclusion: Polycoin failed all questions.

My Opinion : It's a scam, failed all questions. Unless you want to fund someones lunch tomorrow, i suggest you invest your BTC elsewhere. This is a top of the line whore.

This review is subject to a change on further, new, evidence gained.

Regards,
T.K.

hahaha that was fast Cheesy
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:44:46 PM

Scam CHECK and REVIEW

Conclusion: SCAM

Where is the whitepaper?                                                                                        
Where is the client?                                                                              
Where is the Technical papers?
Is there a website available?
What are you using BTC for?
Who are you (Anyone can make up a name)?
Where is your dev team?
Is the IPO account a few months old?
Where is your forums?
Is there support, pools, exchanges and etc?
Why are you doing an IPO before you answered these questions?

Does this coin answer these questions?

Failed: No Whitepaper, Just text
Failed: No Client, a read-me text
Failed: No Tech Papers, Just text
Failed: No Website
Failed: Does not specify
Failed: No Idenity or IRC chat to communicate
Failed: No Dev team
Failed: Brand New account
Failed: No Forums
Failed: No Support whatsoever
Failed: Failed All questions.

Concluding Statement: Polycoin failed all questions. Has a lot of information on what this is, but there is no evidence that this project is worked on or in existence. See above for all questions, it does not answer 1 question. If the project is this early in development then why is there an IPO?

My Opinion : It's a scam, failed all questions. Unless you want to fund someones lunch tomorrow, i suggest you invest your BTC elsewhere. This is a top of the line whore.

This review is subject to a change on further, new, evidence gained.

Regards,
T.K.

I'm just going to leave this here....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482199.0

ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:51:14 PM

Wow, humanity keeps surprising me every time I see just how idiotic people can be.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:53:52 AM

You mean I can pay to help support this project?

mr7950

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:15:53 AM

Take my money!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: