Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising ongoing ICO/Token?  (Read 264 times)
HeroicZ1

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

not sure about the exact dates of their launch but I would suggest checking out eloncity, Menlo one, and WePower.. these are 3 ICOs that I've filtered as the best out of more than 100...
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

We know there are a lot of ICO's adjusting in crypto advertise step by step. The insightful and the best people will pick the right ICO which causes them in making there resources double. According to you, what are the promising ongoing ICOs to invest in?
The most important things to choose the right ICO's is at first do some studies and research about anything that has the connection for them therefore we can evaluate well if the such ICO is better and legit because unfortunately for now there's a lot of them are scams so we better be careful in choosing it. Heck everything about your wanted ICO before do participating there so your working hard for it is becoming worthful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

I believe every ICO will tell you that they are have a promising future, so let's put it that all ico will claim that they are promising, but it is left for you to do your own research and determine the one you think has more promising future based on your research.
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

Great project, this is what we need in blockchain world. Eloncity is the kind of project each investor should invest. There is a need to know and join this project right now! https://eloncity.io/
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

However strange it may be, I think that the Project Module is a very good and promising project. Do you think otherwise? This is your right, but I would advise you to study the project completely before making a decision.
wellbastian

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

I think Ubex is the best now, Token sale will end in two days. Almost reached hardcap and has raised 23,294 ETH / 97% to hardcap.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

We know there are a lot of ICO's adjusting in crypto advertise step by step. The insightful and the best people will pick the right ICO which causes them in making there resources double. According to you, what are the promising ongoing ICOs to invest in?
At the moment, I can say that for me the most promising project is CryptAssist and Ubex. If you are looking for a project for investment, it is better to make a decision based on your considerations. Take a look at the most popular projects with a variety of sites such as ICORating.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

It is hard to tell the best ico project , in market right now there are lot of good icos. You can take help of any ico listing site . And dont depend on others opinion only , do your own reasearch. Among the current running icos Rubius , Fxpay , Gcox , Ubex are good.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

Everyone in different ways appreciates new projects because each started to mention a certain link of success and different people have their own lane, so here's something hard to talk about, but I think the most important thing is this advertisement!
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

Now the market is very unstable, but all the same I allocate for myself some projects that can yield profit within 1 year.

pay attention to

CS
FuzeX

They have already conducted ICO, but the projects are very promising and have steep partners
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

The most important step in choosing an ICO project is to read its white paper and get in touch with the team, but my best advice is not to invest in any ICO project! Because its number of fraudsters exceeds your phenomenon!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

it's very difficult to find promising ico at the moment and it's not as easy as we say. need analysis, discussion and need time to find or get the best choice.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

Sometime questioning is the effective and simple ways, but it is risk if you don comprehend well. It is better to have personal research and analyze the best ICO. I suggest is now not just seeking for the best ICO but the credible ICO is also important, considering now many scam ICO.

If you really need the questions, try to check Ruby-X and Coinanalyst are on goin now. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:28:43 AM

Try checking out VLUX vlux.io. They have one innovative project. They are unlocking cheaper electricity through P2P energy trading and data exchange.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

it is very difficult to give a promising ICO option at this time because many ICOs end up scam, more research with an introduction to the team behind the ICO
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

The ICO I'm currently promoting is very well run and has a great telegram group.  I'm hoping this one will be a winner and actually be a coin worth holding into 2019.  Check em out on my signature. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
TristanFarley

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Perhaps one of the most debated points with regards to blockchain technology today is the energy consumption issue. Last year, it was declared that the Bitcoin consumes energy as much as was used by over 159 countries! Good thing that NeuronChain comes into the picture as they are an environmentally responsible company and that's just one of the reasons why i find them very promising. You can check out their website here: http://neuronchain.io/
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

well right now with this so many ico growing around the world. it's quite hard to choose the best between them. but i can named one of them. it's capital technology & research
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

To determine a promising ICO you need to do a lot of work, study the project, white paper, see if there is a working product or application and determine its value in the future. Then I think you will be able to choose the right ICO for yourself.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fuhlen

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

BX.BET projects show their dedication in grasping the whole market of blockchain! the team has found its place with its unique products! I am sure the team will achieve great results! I will join the ICO with confidence in the project. http://www.bx.bet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: