Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XTREME MINERS LEONE 7.5TH/s BITCOIN  (Read 757 times)
Biagio9400 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:23:25 PM

I'm Italian and this is a translation of google translator .... Guys are new to the forum and completely noob for mining .... I wanted to ask you an important question ...:
If you purchase XTREME MINERS lion or 7.5 TH / s .. I get to March ..... I can only undermine bit coin? ... Can anyone tell me if I can change the currency to undermine you? (always SHA-256), for example ppc or other ... and if you can tell me how to do it .... it's also a big investment, and in the case of very large increase in difficulty of btc would like to know if it is possible to change the currency to undermine .. answer many .. please ...
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:26:48 PM

I'm Italian and this is a translation of google translator .... Guys are new to the forum and completely noob for mining .... I wanted to ask you an important question ...:
If you purchase XTREME MINERS lion or 7.5 TH / s .. I get to March ..... I can only undermine bit coin? ... Can anyone tell me if I can change the currency to undermine you? (always SHA-256), for example ppc or other ... and if you can tell me how to do it .... it's also a big investment, and in the case of very large increase in difficulty of btc would like to know if it is possible to change the currency to undermine .. answer many .. please ...

Not sure I have heard of that company/brand/scam. Link? Its probably a scam btw. 99% sure scam without even seeing. Just fyi.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:09:42 AM

xtreme is a very well known scam. do not go near them. do not buy from them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: