Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do the bitcoin dump is affecting the price of altcoins  (Read 347 times)
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

yes i have seen some alts are dumping 2X when btc is dumping little. may be alt holders are selling their alts to buy more BTC. so alts may go down more harder than BTC. anyway im not thinking about that much. alts are the best choice for best gains

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

Looking at the history of this industry, you can see that almost all cryptocurrencies are following the trend of bitcoin. But recently, I saw Bitcoin rose 10%, and then other cryptocurrencies did not increase much. I don't know if this means that the altcoin is not attached to Bitcoin. If it is true, I think this is a good news.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

From bitcoin depends on the entire market and everyone is drawn to it but if any altcoin touches the bottom then it can very well start growing regardless of bitcoin !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?
Do you think that alts can survive if the center attraction of the market is being dumped? Many scenario's can possibly happen but that's the scene that's possible to happen, bitcoin being dumped leads to alt coins dumped too. But there are also some things that we've seen when bitcoin pumps, alts are suffering too and some of you think that's unfair on the part of altcoins. In this part, you have to realize on how precious bitcoin in the market so if you're altcoiner, think again if you don't have bitcoin.
I agree. Bitcoin and altcoin values have generally been directly proportional to each other and inversely proportional to each other sometimes. This is not surprising at all since Bitcoin has, will and shall always be the center of attraction due to which altcoins will always depend on it to a degree in some way or another. No one can accurately predict what the Bitcoin value will be in the coming months, but the ETF proposal approval could help it rise in a big way.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:04 AM

If bitcoin drops it's probably most alt will dump because most of them are paired with bitcoin in terms of trading. But if the coin shows a good performance and a strong community support, it won't dump.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:56:20 AM

With the look of things, to balance the market cap, the price of bitcoin tend to affect the price of altcoins and trust me in the nearest future if bitcoin price continues to dump the altcoins price would be affected too. But the hope is still strong for positivity..

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:05 AM

the reality in crypto market is like that. when the price of bitcoin is falling it has an impact on the price of the altcoin. but if bitcoin rises then all altcoins will also rise.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

yes i have seen some alts are dumping 2X when btc is dumping little. may be alt holders are selling their alts to buy more BTC. so alts may go down more harder than BTC. anyway im not thinking about that much. alts are the best choice for best gains

In addition, altcoins are listed as altcoin / Bitcoin, when price Bitcoin drops, so many people hold altcoins to sell to Bitcoin, in order to avoid excessive losses. When people still see Bitcoin as the king in the crypto, we can hardly avoid this
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?

yes, that's what happened. that is a fact
but I don't think it's possible if bitcoin will be discarded in the future, market cycles always have buyers and sellers. before there is an altcoin that can be a counterweight to bitcoin the market will always be bound by the development or decline of bitcoin.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

It is believed that the bitcoin and altcoin prices are related. When the bitcoin price grows or falls, this change is also felt by the altcoin prices.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

No bitcoin holder is dumping anytime soon the price is so low now waiting for the time it will rise but i think regulation is happening

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
commentsbit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

if bitcoin goes down in price, it will affect the price of alternative coins. because it can be said that bitcoin is the father of all coins. but this is only my prediction, it can be wrong and it can also be true.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Yes it's like that. But when price is pumping, not all alts are pumping too. Only few ones. Especialy when it is bull pump.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

The more the price of bitcoin dumps then the more the price of the altcoins will dump. The prices of the altcoins do not move on their own as it is dependent on the price of bitcoin. If we want the prices of the altcoins to start doing better then we need to increase our support for bitcoin. It is a known fact that the entire market moves with bitcoin.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Obviously all altcoins will bleed drastically when bitcoin dump and drop more deeper, and also thesame when bitcoin pumps, but the different is when bitcoin starts to pump and soon to skyrocket, after bleeding all altcoin should followed bitcoin pump.
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

according to my personal observations, bitcoin sets the trend to all other alternative coins. however, recently, when bitcoin has grown, other altcoins have not shown high growth, some have fallen even more. I think you should not look only at the price of bitcoin, look at the volume in the market. it seems soon will go new players, then there will be growth.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

well the last time bitcoin was rise up, many altcoins cant even following bitcoin uptrends. but when bitcoin was down that affect altcoins thats was quite upseting
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

almost all altcoins are being traded in terms of bitcoin - the father of all crypto.  if bitcoin receives negative reaction and dumped hard, altcoins will be affected - price will also go down.  there might become a time where bitcoin will be replaced, but that would be in the far future.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

according to my personal observations, bitcoin sets the trend to all other alternative coins. however, recently, when bitcoin has grown, other altcoins have not shown high growth, some have fallen even more. I think you should not look only at the price of bitcoin, look at the volume in the market. it seems soon will go new players, then there will be growth.
You are right, but as well the fall of bitcoin is shorting market capitalization as it is also considered as the crypto currencies market index.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

All the Alt will dump I think. Already you can see the effect. Because the investors are looking at BTC mainly to take their decisions about other Alt coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: