Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do the bitcoin dump is affecting the price of altcoins  (Read 347 times)
krashradder (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?
ETHxn4BTC

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

I think bit coin won’t dump In future. It already recover. I think it will more than 8500 dollar at the end of the month. If bitcion reach this alt coin price will also increase.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

I think there will be dumping.
When bitcoin falls dramatically, it's a terrible thing that all the tokens are going down.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?
Do you think that alts can survive if the center attraction of the market is being dumped? Many scenario's can possibly happen but that's the scene that's possible to happen, bitcoin being dumped leads to alt coins dumped too. But there are also some things that we've seen when bitcoin pumps, alts are suffering too and some of you think that's unfair on the part of altcoins. In this part, you have to realize on how precious bitcoin in the market so if you're altcoiner, think again if you don't have bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

This is what we notice most of the time. When Bitcoin dump, other altcoins follow it. I think people are just following bitcoin trend so they buy when it rises and sell when it is down. The only exception is USDT which is almost stable comparing to USD of course  Smiley

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

the funny part is no matter what happens to bitcoin it seems like altcoins are getting dumped hard. we saw a while ago that when bitcoin started rising from $6000 to $8000 altcoins were getting dumped still and some of them even  went down hard enough to gain the top dumped altcoin position of that day.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

I don't think bitcoin holders are dumping their coins anytime soon. They did so when the price were over $19K last year so its already dumped.
Bitcoin is now on a stage preparing for the next pump. Invest wisely, buy and sell in the right time.
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

This happened when the bitcoin is dumping, the price of other altcoins are also dumping. We will see that that bitcoin is the god of all the altcoins. I think this is the right time to buy the top 20 altcoins in the market.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

Bitcoin is not dumped. It has been in the market for 9 years, and it is better year after year, getting more people to invest and store. I think its future will only get better and better. As for the altcoin, it is possible, but the value that will help us will still stand and the same as Bitcoin will never dump.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Bitcoin price movements are generally able to influence the price of altcoins, because Bitcoin is the economic center of all crypto currency markets, then the influence of bitcoin on the altcoin will always be there, so the correlation is centered on people taking profits or cutting losses in Bitcoin by choosing altcoins when under certain conditions, vice versa.
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

I think bitcoin always connected in price with altcoins, but it doesn't mean that the whole altcoin market price always will follow hardly connected to it, it's like just some following part, but not the most
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

Altcoins do not have a real product that people need. Based on this, most Altcoins depend on the mood of the market.

We need companies that will create a product for the crypto community
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

yes of course the price of bitcoin is decreasing and the altcoin also follows the price of bitcoin, but for us the decline in bitcoin prices also makes sense, so we will also get more profits. by waiting for prices to go down and we sell high prices.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

Bitcoin always afect the price off alts. When Bitcoin down, almost all altoins Will down. But i dont see dumping Bitcoin Wright Now. I dont believe in 15k prices this year but i Also dont believe Will finish below 5k.
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will drop its price, but the price of altcoins directly depends on it!
TurveyDrop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

I think if BTC will dump below 5,000$ mark then people will definitely think of moving to ALTs again. Otherwise, I see no hope for ALTs right now. Even getting dumped to 6,300$ this week it hasn't made a huge change in BTC's demand.
coininside

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

if bitcoin experiences an altcoin dump it will also go down. Likewise with other coins will definitely experience a decline. if you have an altcoin you also have to have bitcoin because it is very important if the altcoin experiences a dump that drops your altcoin still has other coin reserves.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

It seems to me that the situation unfolded differently. Many altcoins did not react to the growth of bitcoin because the growth looked very strange. Therefore, there was no support, on the contrary, many altcoins began to fall and today we see the consequences.
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

It seems to me that the situation unfolded differently. Many altcoins did not react to the growth of bitcoin because the growth looked very strange. Therefore, there was no support, on the contrary, many altcoins began to fall and today we see the consequences.

We can not compare alt coins with the power of Bitcoin. Look only at the total cap and volume of  Bitcoin. The bitcoin domination is near 45% what mean that it is only enough for the half of the total market cap.
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

If Bitcoin goes down nothing will survive.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: