Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do the bitcoin dump is affecting the price of altcoins  (Read 347 times)
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:41 PM

yes, Bitcoin's Dump is affecting all the other coins ints way because it is all interconnected as its a chain where all the cryptocurrencies are latched to bitcoin and its terms. so Basically As per my point of view bitcoin's dump is effecting Altcoins on its way. and so I do believe in bitcoin as its the Godfather of cryptocurrencies as once its figure rises it will also push all its cadets ( Altcoins) in its way.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

maybe right now, you can see what is happen with the altcoin as we know that bitcoin price is down and the price still in the bottom. many altcoins are getting down too like bitcoin but this will not happen with the other altcoin because there is an altcoin that still trying to increase although it is difficult to make a new higher price. and if we can use this altcoin, I am sure that we can still make a profit from the coins and I think we can choose one or two coins to buy and sell the coin but still be careful and don't be greedy to case the profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
quiritarycrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I agree with you that ethereum is increasingly popular every day. I also use ethereum as an investment. then, why is ethereum more popular than other coin alternatives? in my opinion is because the security system in altcoin is better.
Kcryptonite

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Definitely! At least for coins that are over the period of their hype. If there is a new coin and it is being hyped at the moment that BTC is being dumped, it does not affect that coin. This is what I have noticed. This also rekt me, because i bought that coin in hype Smiley Never going for that mistake again.
hirundinecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

if the price of bitcoin goes down from day to day, I think this will be a bad influence for alternative coins. where people's trust in the digital currency is down, so people panic to sell it. this means that the alternative price of the coin will fall.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

Somehow, BTC tends to have a domino effect on the other coins too. So yes, if BTC falls, the other coins will fall too. This mainly happens because of the immense popularity of the BTC.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

of course it will be very influential,
when bitcoin starts to throw away the price, the altcoin will also start following it because investors or traders begin to experience panic and feel scared of losing most of their funds and exchanging it on fiat.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

If Bitcoin will dump more down in future than what will to other Altcoins it will also dump or bull high?
I think bitcoin is still an indicator for the altcoin, whether it will go down or up and this also continues to apply in the future.
reting

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

When Bitcoin dump, other altcoins follow it, because majority altcoins not have the his product.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

Bitcoin directly affects the entire cryptocurrency, and it takes off most of the coins to take off. But if it falls then the other coins fall more violently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: