Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange to Launch ICO Platform!  (Read 195 times)
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange to Launch ICO Platform!

Germany’s second largest stock exchange, the Stuttgart Börse, has revealed plans to develop a new platform for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) as well as a multilateral crypto trading venue, Finextra reported August 2.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/germanys-2nd-largest-stock-exchange-to-launch-ico-platform-multilateral-crypto-trading

the question now is to see if this is real news and up to what point can this be good or bad for the normal crypto guys and regular joes that play in crypto today.

The news is legit, you can check it up on the Boerse Stuttgart official website:
https://www.boerse-stuttgart.de/en/company/news/media-relations/media-releases/?ID_NEWS=1365

They will have on Bison App a Crypto Radar, check it up here, it's working already with twitter:
https://bisonapp.de/

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Wow this is cool, as far as I know Germany as a whole reacts very positively to crypto-currencies and in general it has already allowed the use of crypto-currency in its territory, but for some reason, there was not much news about it.
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

that's interesting news how can I join this ICO and which countries can join this ICO . where can I make a deposit for purchase.?
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

that's interesting news how can I join this ICO and which countries can join this ICO . where can I make a deposit for purchase.?

As you can read from the news above, it is not an ICO for their project, it is a platform to make ICO's, meaning you can't purchase it, you will be able to create and participate in ICO's created and ruled on Bison app.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

very good news for the market. I hope that it will become fully operational and achieve success. Germans always do their jobs right. Let's see what contribution it will have to the market
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Germany's 2nd largest stock exchange company Stuttgart Börse has decided to introduce a new ICO. I think it will bring something good. New investment areas for investors are being created. It will help to make sure the future is formed.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

This is really great news for the market of crypto currency. Now the crypto currency will be more popular in the Germany. This will increase the boarder of this market in this country. This proves that crypto currency is getting more demandable..
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

i like this news really well. maybe you can prevent such a part of the scam icos and reputable icos use in future such a platfrom.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Germany’s second largest stock exchange, the Stuttgart Börse, has revealed plans to develop a new platform for Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) as well as a multilateral crypto trading venue, Finextra reported August 2.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/germanys-2nd-largest-stock-exchange-to-launch-ico-platform-multilateral-crypto-trading

The arrival of Stuttgart Borse, Germany’s second largest stock exchange is a welcome development as it  is really a great news to the industry and this will should usher in the long anticipated inflow from institutional investors. I am so sure other traditional markets will soon follow suite.
marlo1001

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

I think I have heard from one politics woman that they are feeling positive about cryptocurrency but they want to regulate the ICO process because it is hive for a scam, so it needs to be corrected. Probably it has some things to do with that.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

If this great and amazing news concerning Germany's largest exchange is something to come by it's is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency world of business. We have been looking for such a situation where the traditional financial institutions would partner with the decentralized ecosystem to boost the global economy.

HOMT