Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2241 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

I still believe in them but i do more research right now before putting any money because the market condition is not good and the chance to lose money is bigger. Also there's a lot of icos right now that it's hard to find a good one because they are buried by other icos.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.
if i not believe, i wouldn't join signature campaign from ICO bounty. i still believe next time there will be ICO that really success. not only in their sale but in market too. because ICO nowadays only think about sale and not develop their project

racialopinion80

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

I believe some ICOs have good concepts. but don't believe some ICOs that I think are scams. as tips, before you join an ico, you should read the smart contract written. other than that, read other information and check the activities of members who join in ico.
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

I have given up investing in ICO for a long time, and I would also advise my friends not to make any ICO investment because the risk is greater than the return!
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency and I a big fan of it, of course, there is also a limit I carefully choose on what coins/tokens/project I will be choosing in terms of investing all of my money on it. Nowadays, there are scammers out there and I have seen people victimized by it. We should be careful in choosing a project because not all in the market are legit and might lose everything if you do not make a research on it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

Since 2017, ICO projects have allowed to receive a stable income for all who invested in them. Beginning this year, most investors suffer losses related to the Dump in the crypto-currency industry and an even greater number of fraudulent ICO, which have only one goal - to raise funds and disappear with the money of their investors. I believe that the era of ICO projects has approached its decline, but I continue to invest in ICO projects, although I do it very carefully, choosing only one of the many existing ones.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

ICO is not some mythical beast you have to believe in. Here everything is buried in a competent analysis and a small amount of luck. I know that with the help of investing in ICO, you can get super profits, but the risks we bear are appropriate.In this direction, you can take the quantity, not quality.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Of course I believe in the ICO, but I always make sure that in understanding the project very well before investing my money I also have to make research to avoid things I don't want.
Prince Malik (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

Of course I believe in the ICO, but I always make sure that in understanding the project very well before investing my money I also have to make research to avoid things I don't want.
You are right but the problem now is there is many good project their tokens will be dropped in exchanges after the ico even if the platform developed good It's like a matter of luck Roll Eyes

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

Every year more and more projects become normal and true because people are very difficult to deceive by packing a project in a beautiful cover  Smiley

Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

Yes, I am a believer in ICOs. The trick is to pick good ICOs by doing extensive research on them before investing. At present this is a good ICO, check it out here: https://www.nextpakk.com/

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

I think its yes i believe in ico because i earn lots mo money in ico because i invest in ico but you have a extreme research before you buy a good coin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

I think its yes i believe in ico because i earn lots mo money in ico because i invest in ico but you have a extreme research before you buy a good coin.
There are still some legit ICO in cryptocurrencies, all we need to do is to read there platform first and rate them one by one in order to choose the best opportunity. ICO is, one of the best source of income because we can take good profits.
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

Actually, I believe in ICO. I also participate in the promotion of many projects. As for my personal investment, then when choosing ICO, I approach seriously. In any case, the ICO theme will be promising in the future. While there is such an opportunity it should be used.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

The ICO is a job to introduce and raise funds on a project, and it will be able to develop well. So in the ICO later if we help to promote the project and get a reward. So many believe and plunge in ico to be able to help him.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

I still believe in the ICO, but at this time I no longer take part in the ICO because I think the ICO is no longer attractive to many investors. Moreover, usually the price in the ICO is more expensive than the price in the exchange, it's a shame that the ICO can return like last year

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

I definitely still believe in ICOs because I personally think it is the best way to invest in cryptos. This is because you get the coin at the initial price and if it project is good enough then it will moon.
Though in recent times ICOs have not been convincing and this is due to the market conditions not because all the projects are bad.

Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

for now I don't believe in ICO because I have invested in ICO but when the coins are listing in exchange, the price is even cheaper than the ICO price, until now I am still waiting for the price to rise again like the ICO price
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

This ICO is where I still depend on. It is where i can make my start of earnings. For me, ICO is the one i choose before anything else.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

As for me, I personally support Alluxe. However, for some ICO's I am quite sure of. I'm pretty sure majority of us here are aware that there are so many scams and frauds going around so I don't really trust much the other ICO's, unless I was able to talk to the team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: