Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2238 times)
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

I believe not only in the ICO, but also in the whole of the crypto currency, because the future behind the new format of digital payments!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

I think you can see the signature activity I am completing, I think this project is perfect, and I have already purchased its ICO token!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

I still do believe in some projects that I've invested to. There are still good projects out there to be honest, it's just that, they are being concealed by those scam ICOs that doesn't have any real purpose. So I still believe in it, to be specific, in some real good projects that does have real good team and real good backgrounds.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

I believe in the ICO project. if on a trip that ends in a scam, then I think that is a consequence. as a bounty hunter, trust in ICO is always there. in investing, certainly has its own analysis and strategy.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

It's always difficult to talk about ICO in a conclusive way. There are so many examples of people being scammed and made fools of, but still.. on the other hand, there is a huge number of profitable ICOs out there. According to my experience, I also had some ups and downs in investing initial coin offers. But I still think it's a great opportunity to multiply some extra money you have in your pocket. Just let's be wise with the money we investment, no need to rush in in a controversial projects.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:47 AM

Some ICOs are just mere waste of time. I can't just imagine the agenda some developers have behind bringing up ICO. For some of them, after collecting money from investors, at the end of the ICO, the money will not be used for further development and neither will it be used for listing on good exchange. Instead, they will be looking for free exchange to list on.
That is why i take my time to study the ICO i join and i am very selective when it comes to investing or promoting ICO. I go for the best.
sadortelk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

I think that the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market reflects the situation with all the ICO because new projects cannot be successful if the overall market is in a very bad position. The worse the situation of the market, the worse the position of the ICO.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

I think that all have long understood that 99 percent of all ICO will not survive or scammers so people cease to invest in new projects. The chances that the project will be commercially successful is practically absent.

Reza1893

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

My opinion about the ICO is the development of a project from the ethereum network, which is currently very popular as a cryptocurrency investment medium. There are good and bad effects. The worst is that it is very detrimental to more investors, many are a scam.

However, not all ICOs are indicated as scams, there are even successful and developing ones. Examples of UTK, MNX and many more. The point is we must be selective in choosing the ICO that we will support or invest.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

As for me personally yes I still believe in it, but it become much more harder to get some profit from investment in ICO, only 5 % of all project wont dumped after listing at exchange. I spend a lot of time for researches every day.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

I have found NagriCoin ICO recently and just fell in love with what they are doing. 7 years of testing fertilizers quite long term to be sure that Nagri Tech company is going straightforward to its goal. Moreover it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

I think that has no one to believe in the new ICO because too great a chance of losing all your money. In addition, the market is in a terrible condition and even if the project receives the popularity it does not guarantee that he will be able to make a profit
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

yes im still believe in ico's even some of ico's now are scam i believe because i know that theres a lot of opportunity here to gain money as well and to have a knowledge in this kind of industry
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Yes i do believe on ICO's of course but not all of them because we need to be a observatist when it comes for choosing the right ICO and we must study and do research them first and have a very hard making decision before we get involved in one project so in the end we wont regret anything or lose anything like time and effort for nothing but instead we will gain a very good profit aside from money and that will be a knowledges and a very goos experience and i believe that we will not choose something that we dont understand much.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Currently there are many ICOs that fail or even scam, so we must be good at choosing Ico. And I still strongly believe in ICO, only we have to be able to find a really good ICO, through some research on the ICO project.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

I probably would not say that I believed in ico directly but in 2017 I could really very simply take and invest in the project and nothing prevented me from doing this because I was not anxious to invest was not so many scam projects.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Currently there are many ICOs that fail or even scam, so we must be good at choosing Ico. And I still strongly believe in ICO, only we have to be able to find a really good ICO, through some research on the ICO project.
i am prefer to buy coins in market than following ico projects.today many ico failed and its price fall sharply while listed to market.if we buy in market, we can choose best project with cheapest price,
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Not so sure and not believe in the ICO project this year. different from the existing ico project last year which was successfully listed on a good exchange.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

I don't think this year's ico project was like last year, this year I saw a lot of unreasonable ico projects and many were scam, and on average all IOO prices went down and were worthless, this year I didn't participate in IO because it's risky
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

I am not joining in ICOs now.  But doing some airdrops and bounties instead. Getting free coins without investments is safe specially with this bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: