Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are you still believe in ico's??  (Read 2240 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Currently, the ICO project is not good enough for short-term investments; because the price of the tokens do not have a good price when they are in the exchange, the price is usually lower than the ICO sale. But according to me, the ICO project is still good if it's used for long-term investment. So, I still believe in ICO projects that have good potential in the future (for long-term investments).
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nussy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Investing in ICO these days have to been done with alot of diligent, you need to do your research very well before making decisions to invest in ICO this periods,  there are many scam ICO around this days,  some don't even make it to exchange even after reaching their hard cap. Majority that got listed their price will fall more than 50% of their ICO price.
However,  there are still some credibly and good ICO you just need to make your findings on these good ones.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

There are still a lot of problems to be solved and the blockchain technology proposes a solution for some of them. If projects that have a solution for these problems come up, then why not. I think ICOs are still good for investments and soon mainstream adoption of crypto will be distant news. One ICO I'm actually looking forward to is Modern Chain because it is leading us forward to a forseeable future with adoption.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

for now, I only trust ICO from my own country, because more and more ICOs are appearing and that makes me confused
I'm monitoring the PlayGame (PXG) project, because I get great support from the community
and for the ICO with a very risky team composition, I left
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.

I am not joining in ICOs now.  But doing some airdrops and bounties instead. Getting free coins without investments is safe specially with this bear market.
got surprised with a lot happening ICO who died and a scam. This makes many people disappointed. but being able to make the additional insights to continue to take heart in choosing the ICO will be followed. in order to get a good and profitable ICO. so until this very second I am still convinced by the ICO.

jingyu141

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

There are a lot of ICOs in this market that are scams, so I think investing in ICO is not a good choice.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:09 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 01:28:31 AM by Maxre

in my opinion, I still believe in ICO, even though most successful ICO are no longer like last year which always benefits x2 to x10.

vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

At this point I'm questioning Ethereum and Bitcoin.  I'm way to scared to get into the ICO game.  Good lord.  You have to have balls of steel to get involved in and ICO while the plane is crashing into the building.  Although if you hit it right you will be the guy in the Lambo we are all hating on!

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
PiPiNoooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

There are now many ICOs who cheat. But still I will continue to believe in cryptocurrency because this can change me for the better in the future even though the results are not yet visible, but one day it is certain.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

The level of scam is very high now and I am not sure that they will be popular in the nearest time. It is needed to wait because people will forget it and will join to ICOs again.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:22:47 PM

There are still project that are really good which can be as useful when its developed which is why some of us still support ICO. The current market however isn't that attractive for now, it may have been because most of those who are in the position to have gotten lots of money as early investor in crypto are making some money by taking profit.

danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

I still believe in ICO. because for us by helping us with long-term benefits. although we wait longer than ICO price increases, for us it does not matter, because we will get a much bigger profit.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

Well I still invest in some ICO but I try as much as I can to do my research ,  check the team if they are real,  check the product behind the project if it feasible,  then I invest only what I am ready to lose.  So I still believe in some ICO
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

There are still project that are really good which can be as useful when its developed which is why some of us still support ICO. The current market however isn't that attractive for now, it may have been because most of those who are in the position to have gotten lots of money as early investor in crypto are making some money by taking profit.

Yeah, in some point, there are a lot of ICO that can we say it is a scam. Well, as my experience we need to know more and learn their different advocacy as well as platforms. I agree also by referring the ICO bench as it can give a great informations in detailed to the fact that the kind of ICO could be more legit as by hope of many here in the world of crypto currency.
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Like all people who believe in the future of the crypto currency market, I continue to believe in ICO. Yes, I choose them very carefully. But nevertheless this sphere of activity has a great future.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Hello friends...please share your opinion about the reality of ico's currently.
If you believe in some ico's please share with us  Smiley
Thanks.
There may be a lot of fraud in the ICO project, but not all ICO are fraudulent, and I still believe in ICO. joining ico must be careful and have sufficient experience.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

It will be completely difficult to write ICO's off and i still the belief in ICO and irrespective of the fact that there are some that are not real and have scam a lot of investors. So to stay safe, it is better to carry out extensive research before investing in any ICO project and a good ICO project will definitely hit the market with good price way above the ICO price, but the differences won't be much in comparison to how it was some few months ago.  
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

I believe, but I do not invest yet. It is too risky now to invest in ICO. Many companies failed. And many scammers drove the market not bad projects. so that while the situation is like this.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

The volume of investment in ICO projects decreased by 10 times if compared with December last year, when the popularity of the crypt was at its peak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: