Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZWOOP | Transforming How the World Shops Online [ZWP]  (Read 1920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

What is the uniqueness and peculiarity of your offer? There are a lot of such projects now and everyone is very similar. The idea itself is very good, but for the successful implementation of the project you need to make an effort

Zwoop already has a beta app for their product, in fact there has already been a significant effort towards the development of Zwoop. Most of the 50+ employees in the Hong Kong office are developers, working on several pieces of the Zwoop product such as the AI, and payments piece of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

What is the uniqueness and peculiarity of your offer? There are a lot of such projects now and everyone is very similar. The idea itself is very good, but for the successful implementation of the project you need to make an effort

Zwoop already has a beta app for their product, in fact there has already been a significant effort towards the development of Zwoop. Most of the 50+ employees in the Hong Kong office are developers, working on several pieces of the Zwoop product such as the AI, and payments piece of the platform.

Is Zwoop mobile app only or it is web version too? I saw on website it was established in 2014, how much money has been invested by founders already in this project?
Hairhome1

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

this is a great project.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

Is Zwoop mobile app only or it is web version too? I saw on website it was established in 2014, how much money has been invested by founders already in this project?

Zwoop currently has beta testing for both Android and iOS devices. A web version and chat integration (eg: facebook messenger, wechat) are also on the roadmap.

You can take a look here, its a screenshot of the web version of Zwoop.

Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

I joined telegram group, they published news in it more often than here, so if you want to know more information do so, quite friendly community. They published  the video which explains everything about the buying process, here is the link https://youtu.be/z2UxO7VPHf0

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I joined telegram group, they published news in it more often than here, so if you want to know more information do so, quite friendly community. They published  the video which explains everything about the buying process, here is the link https://youtu.be/z2UxO7VPHf0

Thanks for your support, for newcomers, the telegram group is available here: https://t.me/Zwoop
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

A sneak peek at the Android Zwoop app..

SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:01:51 PM

Can you give more details about crawling pool, I want to khow how it will work and how much it is possible to earn, I didn't find information on website.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

Can you give more details about crawling pool, I want to khow how it will work and how much it is possible to earn, I didn't find information on website.

Zwoop gets stronger by having the community crawl e-commerce websites thus providing a base of which to give the best deal to the consumers. Miners can do the following things:

- Crawl websites for product information, stock inventory, etc (CPU intensive)
- AI image processing and AI model training (GPU intensive)

Anyone can download and run the crawler software to earn ZWP tokens. There will also be an update on the Zwoop website in a few weeks that includes a ZWP mining calculator.

Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

I really like how the project is developed, we hope to get very far and that everything goes well and the group of developers keep us informed on everything..
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

What about KYC? Should I go through this procedure if I decide to buy ZWP tokens? How long does the verification take place and where can I see the list of required documents?

The KYC procedure for the token sale participants are quite simple - there will be a guide available on the website soon. Generally what is required is a form of ID and a selfie.
TCTDev

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Zwoop currently has beta testing for both Android and iOS devices. A web version and chat integration (eg: facebook messenger, wechat) are also on the roadmap.

You can take a look here, its a screenshot of the web version of Zwoop.

Thank you for the information, it's really very interesting. Now I see that this is really an interesting and rapidly developing project.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Zwoop featured on The Fintech Times!
donietran2709

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

I have read the white paper, the road map of the project and I see this is a great project, ambitious, I hope you have a strong enough team to develop the project successfully. Good luck
Helloween

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

I thoroughly studied your project, and decided to join the bounty. I believe that ZWOOP will become a successful project. But I hope that the app will be available to all people.
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Zwoop will achieve mass market adoption by solving real problems for the world’s online shoppers. It combines blockchain, AI and advanced machine learning to remove the frustrations, inefficiencies and unfairness of e-commerce, saving shoppers time and money and giving them complete control of their personal data.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

There are many problems and red flags with this ICO, but the most obvious from my first minute of looking at this ANN was the 300+ Years of blockchain coding experience. Basically what they are saying is they have 30 coders, with 10 years of experience each (Bitcoin launched in 2009 btw), that's a lot of developers and coders with experience with blockchain tech!

It's very unlikely, and can be seen as an outright lie or bullshit for several reasons, including, their names are not known in the crypto-spehere with projects prior to 2016.

Like i said one of the many red-flags. There are several other issues, but this post is most likely going to get moderated to preserve the integrity and scamminess of this ICO.
Amanda97

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

A good idea when there will be a start?
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:25:44 AM

I am very curious about projects that do not have a single partner to work with, are they very confident that they can attract investors? no partner no party.
Zwoop (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

There are many problems and red flags with this ICO, but the most obvious from my first minute of looking at this ANN was the 300+ Years of blockchain coding experience. Basically what they are saying is they have 30 coders, with 10 years of experience each (Bitcoin launched in 2009 btw), that's a lot of developers and coders with experience with blockchain tech!

It's very unlikely, and can be seen as an outright lie or bullshit for several reasons, including, their names are not known in the crypto-spehere with projects prior to 2016.

Like i said one of the many red-flags. There are several other issues, but this post is most likely going to get moderated to preserve the integrity and scamminess of this ICO.

Its completely reasonable to be skeptical in this market, however it should be clear that 300+ years of combined coding and blockchain experience, those two being separate things. If it was blockchain coding, then yes, you would be correct, it would be a red flag.

Transparency is important - we won't delete your comment. In fact if you have some more concerns you would like to raise, I'm happy to address them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: