Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always?  (Read 33041 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

This is a hoax accusation,because the first who alwaya dump are those ICO investor participants of that project,if you look up the situation now the first who recieve there token into there wallet  are those investor,and thats time the volume movement of the exchange market is still high,but after investor sell there coins the price value will turn down,and thats moments bounty have not recieve there bounty rewards,so how could they accused us,are the one makes the ICO project dumps,thats why tha statements is a false accusation.

aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

I suspect by the market. Coin on the exchange is largely under ICO. So all sell as soon as possible. I have many cases of bounty hunters prepared to pay the reward investors have sold off already.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

It really isn't like that, if the team can convince a holder to keep owning and not sell it then the dump will not occur. Anyway the token belonging to the bounty hunter not as much investor owned and team. It's hard to drive prices in the market with a small token amount.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

I don't know why people keep saying bounty hunter will dump because for the bounty they are allocating 1% or 2% or 3%. I think to impact majorly because people who bought the coins are mostly doing this thing. Sometime most of thr bounty hunters will be holding the coins.
wh0cares

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

I totally agree with you because I have bounty hunters friends who helped me to understand a little bit what they do and tell me that some projects are worthwhile and that's when they keep the tokens, but there are many managers who abuse their power and treat you as if they were giving you the tokens free, when in reality it's a mutual contract in which you provide a marketing and advertising service to an ICO in exchange for a few tokens.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

I don't think all gift hunters always throw their tokens. there are some gift hunters who last longer after getting their tokens. because the tokens they get don't always have market demand. so I think holding their tokens for the long term is the best step for gift hunters.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

I don't agree with the fact that all hunters dump their coins.  I bet a fair share of them hodl long term.  I don't know who the dumpers are (possible the exchanges playing games) but its not fair to automatically blame the hunters. 

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:39:21 AM

This is the usual course. Because this is the usual State of affairs. and this is a risk that should be received as a bounty hunter. because the total supply the token is indeed very much. so we should be advised if the price becomes very cheap.
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

many people argue like that, but I guess it's just a small portion of that could be created by the bounty hunter. We can see the token bounty only a fraction of all the existing token, it is not possible to move the market with small token amount.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Let's just say that not all bounty hunters sells their tokens,  most does though. There are still bounty hunter who believes in the projects they joined. You can also blame the investors as well.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

Most crypto traders and investors are thinking that bounty hunters are the reason why the prices of newly finished ICOs are being dumped once it is already listed on crypto exchange/s. I am not totally agree with it, I know that bounty hunters can be a major factor why ICO tokens are dumping but not totally bounty hunters will get all the blame on it. There are still some factors that may affect the prices.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Let's just say that not all bounty hunters sells their tokens,  most does though. There are still bounty hunter who believes in the projects they joined. You can also blame the investors as well.

Yeah! that is correct don't put blames unto the hunters the ICO drops because in the first place investors should be the first to be distributed in the campaign and only the hunters will sacrifice the remaining value of tokens in the market.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Not really, I'm a bounty hunter and I rarely sell the tokens I get from bounty.
I only sell if there's an absolute need. I find it fun to collect tokens as we'll never know which of the projects I joined will be BIG in the near future.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

This is not always the case, few months or a year back, yes bounty hunters do dump coins but now they don't. In present time most of the hunters wait for the price to go up. Although their are few hunters who still sell coins as soon as they receive.
Best option to avoid this situation is to pay the bounty reward in chunks. By opting this strategy sudden drop in price will not occur and this will mutually beneficial for all.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

Not all bounty hunters are dumping their rewards except for those already in financial difficulties in which they joined campaign because they hope that they will earn money for there family needs and i don't see anything wrong about it because bounties are already allocated in every ICO project which is the smallest part (1% to 2% from sold tokens) therefore granted if they will sell their all rewards immediately but it should not affect the remaining 98% of token allocation.
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

I am not quiet sure about all bounty hunters but i know 80 to 95% bounty participants always dump their tokens earned from bounty campaign forba few bucks . I have seen many project where that particular coin/token is now trading at less than half of ICO price. And many people blame Airdrop participants for decreasing their market price but i think actually they should blame some bounty participants.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:01 AM

No not always.  I bounty hunt and airdrop hunt and never sell my coins.  I hold them and wait for the product to develop.  This give me more time to hunt as I'm not always concerned with price and trading.  I hope it all takes care of itself in the end. 
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

I think some of them dump the price of the token especially when they can get their rewards. but I believe that many other bounty hunters that still hold the token because they know that in the long-term, the price can increase higher. the people which are dumping the price is not thinking about the long-term and they only want to get fast money. but if they can think that the project can give something in the future, then I am sure that they will hold the token for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:14:37 AM

I am not quiet sure about all bounty hunters but i know 80 to 95% bounty participants always dump their tokens earned from bounty campaign forba few bucks . I have seen many project where that particular coin/token is now trading at less than half of ICO price. And many people blame Airdrop participants for decreasing their market price but i think actually they should blame some bounty participants.

But how did you know that they are the hunters that dumping their coins? Except if they are your friends. You should know that some investors are joining an ICO for the huge bonuses of up to 100% of free tokens that after the unlock they will sell it immediately as they have already gained from the bonus token. I also heard that some ICO are already selling huge parts of their token to cover ICO expenses and to ensure profit then it will be blame later on to the hunters.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:14:48 AM

Not too. I can assure you that not all bounty hunters will throw away their gifts so they will hit the exchange because I will hold my gift to the right time to sell it. The more you throw tokens, the less value the tokens have on the market. I am very big, all gift hunters to at least hold their tokens for a while before throwing them into barbarous prices on the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: