Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be notified about signature campaigns rewarded with money?  (Read 164 times)
Jekbolt (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Does anybody know about a telegram channel or TM bot that notifies you when a new signature campaign (where hunters receive money as a reward) appears?

I know that I could get into notification here on forum but these notifications will be about new threads (whole bounty campaigns). So I need only signature campaigns (rewarded by money) notifications.  

Thanks in advance!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

I also would like to know about such notification service (if any exists)  Roll Eyes
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Reads and more reading

Shabu-Shabu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

There is none I think. In my own opinion, no rational minded programmer or coder who will create a bot like that for the purpose of notifying you or someone for free. Though they could run ads or a donation message, still it is a rare event when someone will donate lol Grin So better keep scanning the forum for these.

There is a saying. "If there a will, there's a way".  Grin Grin
Kramblerty

Merit: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

I also would like to know about such notification service (if any exists)  Roll Eyes

Here is the channel showing the active bitcointalk signature campaigns: https://telegram.me/BitcointalkSignatureCampaigns
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Does anybody know about a telegram channel or TM bot that notifies you when a new signature campaign (where hunters receive money as a reward) appears?

I know that I could get into notification here on forum but these notifications will be about new threads (whole bounty campaigns). So I need only signature campaigns (rewarded by money) notifications.  

Thanks in advance!

I have been in that kind of Telegram channel but I got out since I do only focus on one campaign until it is finished and successful. We should try not to be greedy.
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

Thanks in advance!

I have been in that kind of Telegram channel but I got out since I do only focus on one campaign until it is finished and successful. We should try not to be greedy.

I am not going to enter many campaigns. The topic is not about it. The problem is that signature campaigns (rewarded with money) are alway limited in participants so some time (often) I  can not even get into signature campaign because other people enter it very quickly.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Thanks in advance!

I don't think there is such an app. Altough if it would be, there are not many bounties that pay it's participants with money, they usually pay with tokens.
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Here is the channel showing the active bitcointalk signature campaigns: https://telegram.me/BitcointalkSignatureCampaigns

Great thanks man!!
Jekbolt (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Thanks in advance!

I don't think there is such an app. Altough if it would be, there are not many bounties that pay it's participants with money, they usually pay with tokens.

the man (above) recommend this one https://telegram.me/BitcointalkSignatureCampaigns
Kramblerty

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

What are the channels you had been in?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

First of all, very few signature campaigns for member signatures because they're almost useless as advertising. I don't think I've ever clicked on a signature advert from a normal member, it just doesn't demonstrate trust for the project. Also, why would anybody do this? Do you know how much competition there is for signature slots? There are very few slots available, and tens of thousands of members on here. If you want to get a signature campaign, do the hard work and find it yourself.
biofuel

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

First of all, very few signature campaigns for member signatures because they're almost useless as advertising. I don't think I've ever clicked on a signature advert from a normal member, it just doesn't demonstrate trust for the project. Also, why would anybody do this? Do you know how much competition there is for signature slots? There are very few slots available, and tens of thousands of members on here. If you want to get a signature campaign, do the hard work and find it yourself.

This is why the bots or channels that select only signature campaigns are useful tools. They allow to speed up the process of searching "ward work" as you called it.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Most of the bounty managers have their telegram channels, so you can follow them and see all the projects they have. For example Amazix, Sandra Evans, Sergey Gerasimenko. You can find threads here with good bounty managers "best bounty managers" or something like that, I read 3-4  such threads here.

Kramblerty

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Most of the bounty managers have their telegram channels, so you can follow them and see all the projects they have. For example Amazix, Sandra Evans, Sergey Gerasimenko. You can find threads here with good bounty managers "best bounty managers" or something like that, I read 3-4  such threads here.

Good suggestions! I know Sandra Evans - reliable manager.

yes, bounty managers have telegram channels to promote the campaigns they are running.
However, for someone (who participate only in sig campaign), it's more convenient to use just one channel to get instant signals when a new signature campaign is started (and no matter what manager is running it).
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

I hear all sigs/avatars are to be switched off for anyone under hero member soon

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Maybe you can find out the bot but you will never can find out a signature campaign which will pay participant money. LOL. Signature campaign in this forum only pay in BTC or in token if it's bounty siganture campaign Smiley. You still can use bot if you wanna but it'll be useless Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

Join their channel in telegram both main and bounty if they have it.
visit the bounty thread in your free time to know more updates.
and one more thing to help you, check your wallet.
biofuel

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Maybe you can find out the bot but you will never can find out a signature campaign which will pay participant money. LOL. Signature campaign in this forum only pay in BTC or in token if it's bounty siganture campaign Smiley. You still can use bot if you wanna but it'll be useless Smiley.

It's obvious that payments are made in btc (by saying money all of us understand that that is not fiat money=)
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

I don't think there is any signature campaign being dewy with money. All I know is that tokens are being used to reward participants and you can now convert the token into money if you wish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: