Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful fake Bitcoins about  (Read 254 times)
crazybtclover

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Yeah it is true that fakes exists in a large numbers in bitcoin which make investors demotivate towards bitcoin. Especially those sites/accounts that offers crypto exchange for crypto are obvious scams and people should be aware of it.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

There are a lot of fake bitcoins on the market) They called forks) They hadn't made any real changes in crypto but made their creators very rich)

Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

There are a lot of fake bitcoins on the market) They called forks) They hadn't made any real changes in crypto but made their creators very rich)

Yes a lot of fakes in crypto but it's not bitcoin.
Actually I didn't understand on what's the OP says and the links he put below.
cryptotailored

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:14:20 PM

after hearing this news, I became doubtful about the future of bitcoin. but, is this news that you convey authentic? if this news is true, we must be careful not to fall victim to this fake bitcoin circulation.
JohnnyBobby

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

Yeah this is a little confusing to be honest, I'm not sure of the process but I sure hope for our sake this is not a confirmed thing now.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

the lack of understanding of some people on this forum is just surprising and the fact that they start topics like this "warning" others is even more surprising!
OP doen't even realize that addresses do not even exist in bitcoin. address (starting with 1 as OP insists on) is something that the end user who doesn't need to know what is going on in the background sees in his GUI and nothing else. an address is the hash of the public key and using a different version byte and a different formatting can give you a different address which bitcoin and the network don't care about at all.

as for LN he is just digging up and old bullshit spam by Fyookooliballz Cheesy
right now there are thousands of LN nodes and millions of dollars have already been transacted using LN... now you keep on keeping your head in the sand and on /r/btc...

if you want to spread FUD, at least learn the basics and learn how FUD works.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

The situation is worth to be solved because in another way there could appear premises for falling of btc's price and the next step will be the falling of the market.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

I great surprised. How can be occurred fake Bitcoins in the market ? I think, It is not possible. It is more secure. This is particular organization copyright.  Kindly share some proof, if you have.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

In my opinion, the thing you said has nothing to do with fake bitcoin, and you are talking about bad news. If you say that, bitcoin will be worthless.
Answer United

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Thanks for the information, only btc is reliable on the current market and I don't want to lose money in the case of fake btc in investing or buyin, thank you so much.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: