Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin ETF Will Pass This Year" or not?  (Read 85 times)
krashradder (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

What do you think "Bitcoin ETF Will Pass This Year" or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medaheads

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

BTC is decentralized. BTC doesnt need ETFs. ETF will only lead BTC to centralization. A lot of people just don't get it.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

BTC is decentralized. BTC doesnt need ETFs. ETF will only lead BTC to centralization. A lot of people just don't get it.
I very much agree with your point of view. I don't think ETF will directly affect the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too concentrated and can cause damage to the entire cryptocurrency.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

ETF doesn't make the tech centralized. In my opinion, I think it's high time ETF's get approved for BTC in order for institutional money and new investors to come into the space. Overall, this will augur well for the price of the coin and hodlers.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

true, true, false, true !

ETF is not going to make bitcoin centralized. it will bring in a centralized big entity that will use bitcoin in a centralized way. imagine back in 2010ish when centralized exchanges were created. they didn't make bitcoin centralized they just created a centralized service on top of a decentralized network.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Bitcoin is very important part of cryptocurrency i dont think so that it may need ETF as it may alone will affect the Indian market as Bitcoin is very highly concentrate thing, hence it may or it may will effect and i dont think so it will pass this year it may take time.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

I don't think so that ETF will be approved this year since most of the regulations for the whole world are not yet in order, i mean most of the countries are not yet complying but if it will be passed, i think this will be a good start for BTC in order to achieve a new all time high again.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

Bitcoin ETF should be approved because this thing will make the crypto ecosystem bigger, and more player and investor will be more easy to invest their money in to Bitcoin. My personal prediction, Bitcoin ETF will approved by SEC early next years and when that happen all crypto will bull run.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

ETF doesn't make the tech centralized. In my opinion, I think it's high time ETF's get approved for BTC in order for institutional money and new investors to come into the space. Overall, this will augur well for the price of the coin and hodlers.

I hope so! its another side of the coin ETF issue can cause downside since there's two opposing opinion collide with it? one say's it can cause bitcoin to become centralized the other one said Bitcoin's nature is purely decentralized and it don't need ETF to grow or survive the question is? if all this claim has valid reason or arguments why there is still lots of people are don't agree with it. the more important is Bitcoin must grow and survive whatever be the results of this  ETF issue.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:17:37 AM

What do you think "Bitcoin ETF Will Pass This Year" or not?
I say yes and it will pass and gets approval by SEC. This news was giving the more insight about that https://cointelegraph.com/news/despite-nyses-biggest-news-of-the-year-for-bitcoin-crypto-markets-plummet-in-a-blink
More big institutions are interested in creating the bitcoin future contract.
goshay97

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

Yes I absolutely think the ETF will pass this year.  This dog and pony show going on right now is ridiculous.  You really think things would have gotten this far if they were just going to be like nah you can't have the ETF?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: