Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rip mt gox, is bitstamp following? "Bitstamp HALTS withdrawals Again 21st Feb"  (Read 742 times)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:13:16 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 11:23:56 AM by bitcoinsrus

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=478085.0
I read the article above and many others from that bitcointalk section about bitstamp

I am not here to spread panic, quite frankly I only want to do business with bitstamp. (coinbase only gives you the coins if in their best interest, I know from personal experience,
camp bx has negative reviews when you search them in bar above, btc-e under investigation and its in russia (can anyone vouch for btc-e I might try them)

I just verified my bitstamp account and I am questioning myself whether or not to make a decent deposit (a few k) to trade and hold some btc.
When you deposit a lot of money or if you want to withdrawl, I keep reading of bitstamp asking for more verification (which may be normal because of shady emails or deposit amounts).

Should I request them to basically "audit" me so before I make a decent sized deposit, so they won't hold my funds or suspect anything of me.
Should i just do the deposit reguardless?

To read more about bitstamp complaints, please read other articles on the
"Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion" section

Is bitstamp showing early signs of gox?  Will it get harder to make btc or fiat withdrawls?

Again, I apologize if I come across spreading panick, I just read many articles on here and I want to get the story straight.
And also, should i make a deposit with bitstamp? (Few k)
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:16:48 AM

If you read the thread then you must realize that it is FUD.
Some dude is photoshopping and you believe it.

STOP CAUSING PANIC!!!!

My advice: Get some BTC and HODL!!!

Advice 2: TRUST NO ONE!!! Only put money in an exchange if you are willing to lose it all!!!

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
F-bernanke

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:19:06 AM

Bitstamp is solid, Stop causing panic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: