Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:20:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to merit other?  (Read 113 times)
freemax1900 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

I dont know how to merit others.
I can not merit others when I am Newbie, right?
kimladypt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

You should have qualified posts, you may get merits from others.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

you need to own merit before you can give it out.

but first you need to make comprehensive posts/ comments that would make you earn merits from various people that your post inspired.

So focus on the basics as newbie, learn from the forum, contribute to the knowledge of the forum.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

Forget about merit. By talking about this merit thing you are going to be ignored by some senior members here. You should have read the Meta section to educate yourself about the Do's and Don't here in this forum.
kimladypt

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

you need to own merit before you can give it out.

but first you need to make comprehensive posts/ comments that would make you earn merits from various people that your post inspired.

So focus on the basics as newbie, learn from the forum, contribute to the knowledge of the forum.
Why I still did not get merits?
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

You need to post something that have a good contribution and someone can give you merits. You can sent a half of those merits to other people.
This topic explains how to upgrade rank in forum very clearly: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

Why I still did not get merits?
This topic involving merit will only put you on a bad limelight. This merit system has been here a long time and we should talk about it anymore. We should act as if merit does not exist, act naturally.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

you dont have merit and you want to give out that impossible mate.forget about merit now newbie , you should post high quality post to get merit, you can also get that from someone
kimladypt

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Forget about merit. By talking about this merit thing you are going to be ignored by some senior members here. You should have read the Meta section to educate yourself about the Do's and Don't here in this forum.
Thank you!
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

to get the "merit" you need to write quality posts, do not flood, do not take someone else's work, just give good advice on the forum
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

In order to advance in its status at the forum, you need to study the information related to kripovalyut, write interesting and the main cognitive posts. And then you will gain confidence in the members of the forum
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

non of the posts above answers the OPs question.

It doesn't matter if you are still a newbie. What matters is if you already have a merit. You can't send merit currently because you have 0 smerits to give.
1 merit = .5 smerit for you to send. Meaning you need to atleast have 2 merits in your account to have 1 smerit to give away.

see these:
Useful infographics

Forum users have helpfully created some infographics to explain the merit system:
paxmao's infographic
ibminer's infographic
8Habits's infographic
JetSet11's infographic
zentdex's infographic
alia_armelle's infographic
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

As far as I know you cannot transfer merit when even you do not have one. I think you should post constructive posts without even thinking to get merit in return. Doing work just to get merit will make you crazy. And it is not possible which post will get you merit or which post will influence the moderator for a merit. So do only good job, merit will follow you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: