Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I swapped all my Ethereums for Ethereum Classic, made profit so far  (Read 1282 times)
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

I suggest you switch to ETH.
Because ETH is at the bottom at the moment, I think there will be a better rise in ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

So far ethereum is better than ethereum classic I do not what made you to convert your ethereum into ETH classic now. Not only ETH even the the bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies also being cheap in the market now. Please do invest your money on ETH and bitcoin other altcoins will never goes bigger even on upcoming bump time as well.
From my view, you are done big blunder in the market so please check the yourself first and do whatever you want to make money.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

don't be greedy and take the profit, you can still wait until ETC is listed on coinbase after you take the profit, that way you can easily calculate the profit with low risk.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Hey,

I swapped around 80 ethereums, for 3000 ETC, Right now the 3000 ETC worth 119 Ethereums.

Should I take the 39 ETH profit, or should I wait till ETC will be on Coinbase?

That's so smart of you, I made the same move, For me I have taken my profit, I invested $800 when the news of the coinbase was announced and I sold it after some time and I made about $1051, I am really happy about the gain.
larkscrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I think you should take whatever profit you can make right now from selling ETH. The current market situation is very bad for any ALTcoin out there. So, no one can surely say if holding on to ETC will be profitable or not. So, it is better if you try to make some profit from it while you can.
MetaPhorse007

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

Actually you have both options. Now what will you choose will depend on you wish. You can wait to have more profit or you can make profit now. I think that you should sell now as the market in in slow condition. Such profit is not bad.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

In a short term Ethereum Classic was a good investment because Ethereum Classic was listed on Coinbase. But in a long term Ethereum is more appropriate investment because in Ethereum there are more developers, bigger community, more investors, more partnerships. So change your Ethereum Classic into Ethereum and you will be more rich in the future Wink.

da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

I don't believe all that "something" Ethereum or "something" Bitcoin so far, that people are just trying to make some income on a well-known name of a coin
leonromano

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

This is not the best idea. I do not see the potential in Ethereum classic, there are no new projects on their platform.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:40:23 PM

Woww what a nice trade and profit you have made. You are lucky to have such kind of profit in this current bear market. Well your big capital helped you. Like they always say, higher risk higher reward. If I were you, I would sell them all now and come out with my capital and profits. Or better still come out with your capital in eth and leave the profit in etc.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Ethereum Classic is a very good quality cryptocurrency, has a team of great professionals who are working hard to improve it, and I think it is still one of the most underrated cryptocurrencies in the industry. I think that with the entry into Coinbase, and a recovery in the market, its value in the coming months should grow a lot so I would not sell ETC
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

you have earned almost 50% of your initial assets and after that do what you believe or plan. because you have analyzed the plan that you made and you also know the advantages and risks, so trust yourself.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Awesome trade.  I would actually hold the Ethereum Classic at this point and wait for as day or two before it hit's Coinbase and sell into the pump.  This was a nice plan you had.  Congratulations on the trade. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
salesjr1

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Hey, Guys! Let me share a very interesting video and analysis about OmiseGO. This completely and clearly explains how it works in a very simple way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4V0Miv5qY
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

Hey,

I swapped around 80 ethereums, for 3000 ETC, Right now the 3000 ETC worth 119 Ethereums.

Should I take the 39 ETH profit, or should I wait till ETC will be on Coinbase?
You have made quiet a good profit , i also made some profit but not that huge . According to me the best is you take your investment + 19 eth profit back and then wait till coinbase listing of etc with 20 eth worth of etc. It is right that etc price mooning now but also it can be dumped very hard , we never know.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

That's a very smart move dude, it's only experience trader that can make this kind of move, I didn't hear about the news early because the bear market has made me to stay away from cryptos a little bit. congrats on a good gain
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:59:59 PM

ETC has now fallen very heavily in price.
With such a daily trading volume ($ 296,850,710 USD), you can expect a sharp price increase if the token hits Coinbase.

salesjr1

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:46:39 PM

Great technical analysis on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple plus market update today: https://youtu.be/yf-H31K_KJY
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Buy the rumor sell the news, in my opinion take all the profit and keep on fiat or usdt, this balance we can use to buy others coin  incase all crypto going down so we can buy it on the more deep. I think important to lock some profit in to fiat ot USDT to minimize risk in trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

I think faster the eth price is higher than eth classic because eth is more familiar with this and longterm and I know that many people prefer eth so buy eth and just hold long buy eth cheap and hold it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: