Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market 2018  (Read 2145 times)
takertrade

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

I really like crypto currency price during 2018 especially bitcoin because price moving really stable on 6000-10000 range.
Its just need some big news / event or progress development to increase bitcoin to the ATH or even more  Grin
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Nobody knows that, its just your imagination, what you say if market cap became 500bl in 1 month?! I think your opinion will change lol Smiley You never know, you never know...
mambA98427

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

I think the beginning of the growth of the market we will see by the end of 2018. And 2019 should already be the year of ATH and a new wave of popularity of crypto currency
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

I don´t care much if ATH´s will be reached this year,i´m Hodler,and that for long time.What i believe is that more and more people are coming behind this technology,more people are interested in this pyment method,more will invest.And thats all we need for Cryptoworld to grow.Compare it with stocks and you know the answer
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Only thing which is happening is price volatility.  It fully depends on how good or bad news are in circulation regarding Bitcoin.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

I just want to say until end of 2018 we can see good days. Lets see whats gonna happen in crypto market. But people really trust to 2018.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

This year , market is really keep in red. I dont believe anymore market charts. Expecting good prices from market. Lets see.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I totally agree with you, 2017 was booming year, and as I studied about world booms and crashes, the commodities can not raise so sharply for a long periods of time, there should be a long correction and then another boom.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

BTC will not recover overnight, for now. But I think BTC will remain ATH for now as there is no coin that has beaten it and no stat supports any of the coins will beat BTC's higher record. Thus BTC will recover its position and go more high when other coins reach its previous record high, I assume.
SarangWallet

Activity: 411

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

If we look at the comparison of the price of Bitcoin in 2017 with 2018, it is indeed very different. 2018 Altcoin prices have declined considerably, and made investors lose a lot of money. But I believe this is not the end point of cryptocurrency. Crypto will definitely rise. Crypto's journey is still very early, we will go to the highest price in the next few years.
copeteya888

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

If we look at the comparison of the price of Bitcoin in 2017 with 2018, it is indeed very different. 2018 Altcoin prices have declined considerably, and made investors lose a lot of money. But I believe this is not the end point of cryptocurrency. Crypto will definitely rise. Crypto's journey is still very early, we will go to the highest price in the next few years.
Yes, I agree with you. The current market decline will be a significant increase point. At this time we may lose a lot of money, but still to believe and wait for the increase in the price of coins held for profit.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:34:31 AM

On 2017 is periode for bullish trend and for this year is periode for bearish trend,  and iam sure in next year on 2019 is periode for bullish trend again, because bearish and bullish should be always changed. So from this history of crypto market we should be know how to make better management of risk and money.

rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:52:43 AM

Yes, it is true. The growth will be very poor this year. Given that the 11% drop has had a negative impact in the market already. The coins will still grow, but it will not exceed the last years.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

The market for 2018 is indeed quite alarming and makes the crypto community pounding. Many instability are panicked and will get out of the market, but patiently and policy will improve. Hoping at the end of the year crypto was able to kick the market world fantastically.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:07:02 AM

I couldn't agree more my brother!2018 was a bad year for most of the cryptocurrencies and market will thrive in 2019 so hard!
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

At this poing Bitcoin already dipped many times this is very bullish for bitcoin because many accumulation has been done and we are just waiting for the whales to put in there money to pump bitcoin . Lets HOLD!

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:12:23 AM

I can understand why you feel like the market won't recover, it's already august after all.
But it doesn't seem like you are basing this on any data or market indicators.

Actually, the market has been showing a lot of healthy signs the last couple months.
The most is that there has been stability.  If you look at the market value for the past 3 months, it hasn't swung as wildly as it has in the past.

Also, there has been a steady resistance to btc going to the $5000s.
This shows that the market has matured.

We also see people finally starting to react positively to news and announcements again rather than just negative.
With btc etfs approval coming up, it should help to push off another bull run.

I still believe that we will hit another all time high this year.
I'm looking at oct/nov.

vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

I think it will be a bad year for crypto. The market will remain low and will only develop when governments adopt blockchain with crypto-related policies.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

This year it looks like bitcoin prices and markets have declined slightly in the middle. but for the end of the year I still don't know for sure whether it will indeed decrease or not.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

When I am trading, I usually use charts by 15m 1H 4H and 1D. But to analyze crypto market in year-view. You should check the chart in Weekly or Monthly basis.
In my opinion, Bitcoin cannot break the ATH that it made in earlier 2018. I hope BTC can recover $15,000 by the end of this year/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: