Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market 2018  (Read 2159 times)
nunibanuni

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrencies so far but dont lose hope, if you are here in crypto for some quite now then im sure that you know what cryptocurrencies are able to do. They can fall down a lot and they might also bounce high, everything is possible to happen here.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

yes, for me this  not  going to  be  boom  like previous  year. due to high volatility all are  moving to  another commodities. new comers also not keen to invest and they are  panic.

in some countries like srilanka deposit of the funds also restricted.

2019 will be  a great year

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:47 AM

in the year 2018 this, crypto market indeed continued to show a decline. in fact I see the market more often red. and it is indeed had made me very worried. But, how again, can only keep trying the best course.
lequyen

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:52 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)
By the end of 2017, the price of the market is at the peak of an uptrend, the whole bloodshed in 2018 is easy to understand. No market can increase forever, the price increase or decrease is very normal. I believe the market will improve next year
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)
2019 will be a dismal year. Because I think the whale manipulation strategy is still there, they will not be easy for the market to grow strongly.
In my personal opinion, I think people should think about investing and holding on to the long run. I think that would be the best strategy at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

cryptpocurrency falls very deep this year. I thought I would recover in the middle of this year but nothing has changed ...
I just hope that by the end of this year, the cryptocurrency as a whole will return to the positive trend. at least recover from the fall.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

Nobody can predict what will happen in the cryptocurrency market in 2019, but by 2018 the crypto market will actually go down, I joined in early 2018 hoping to get a lot of profit but this year's crypto market is really bad. I hope that in 2019 the crypto market will improve and I can benefit in the crypto world.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

I think that everyone involved in the crypto world cannot guess what will happen in 2018 and 2019 later, everyone can only expect a few months later and in the coming year the market will soon be normal, in fact we can only be patient and waiting for the situation to return to our expectations.
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

I have the same belief as you, that the cryptocurrency will reach the peak in 2019, this is supported by the number of altcoins that will list on the market in 2019. I believe the beginning of 2019 altcoin / bitcoin will increase sharply.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

The market of 2018 is not very good. The price is getting lower. Scamming is in a very alarming rate. Hackers are ruining the environment. But to reduce all this, steps are taken. So we may hope to have good time back.
Elmalla

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

In fact, the entire cryptocurrency market is very bad in 2018. I don't know why, maybe the cryptocurrency will end in 2018.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

Well, up until today the recovering of crypto currency is still going and the price of them isn't reach a stable point.
But I believe when the time came, it will be stable again.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Brave to admit. Lets be honest, excluding day traders who have chanced it, anyone HODLers after October last year are hurting as badly hit by the current market. At the same time, those same HODLers are the strength behind the support levels while those that panic cash out. HODL, be patient, don't stress, and you'll be OK, it WILL recover to stronger levels. Crypto is still in very early days and is the tech that will help shape and revolutionise the future.
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

I think so. For this year the market price of Bitcoin will not increase. I hope that the price of Bitcoin will rise again in 2019. There are many things that affect the decline in BTC prices this year. One of them in my opinion is the decreasing interest of people investing in crypto.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

so low, I read back the previous roadmap of potencial coins, like eth and btc so I saw this drop in the market but just a moment and not so long ago, 2018 is the worst crushing of cryptocurrency throughout the run its in the world.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

This year is the year of testing people's patience.  HODL if you want to see profits instead of selling at a loss.  It's been a rough year so far and I'm hoping the final months of this year will be brighter for every investor.  

True, for now it is really better to HODL than to sell coins. Since you will have loss if you sell it because the market is red, it is better for us to wait for the time the value in the market will be in green or goes up then we can get more profits than loss.
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Today, the value of coins has dropped. This is a downturn in the ryptocurrency market. The ETH value is now lower than $ 270. It's a normal situation in the market over time. This is likely to suggest that coins will increase the value of next year. I think this is the best time to invest in Cryptocurrency. Because it's the best time to buy and invest because ETH is worth the market in the marketplace. Then you can make a successful profit
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

The cryptocurrency market in 2018 isn't one that any one exactly expected. The market was really booming at the beginning of the year, and a lot of people invested in the market thinking that the trend would continue, only for a downtrend to occur instead. I think that the market gave way less than what everyone was expecting. However, I think that in due time, we will experience bull again.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

To many, the year of 2018 crypto market hasn't shone as much as some might have hopped. But we must remember that with increased publicity of the crypto space more and more variables come into play, and to me it only makes sense that the market just takes time to adjust.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

Everybody is waiting for the new year, but I think they have forgotten sonething, there are still four months to ending of this year. I think thisis not a short time, and I think we can see new good price movements until 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: