Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market 2018  (Read 2145 times)
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

The cryptocurrency market in this year 2018 has not exactly been favorable to a lot of us really. Even though the market kicked off on such a high note this year, it has dropped tremendously after then, and a lot of us are really worried, as to what is in it for us next, and what to expect. Hopefully, the end of the eyar or the beginning of next year, will bring forth a bullish trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

I think that this is just another market cycle and in most cases, what goes down must come up too. I also believe that we are close to the bottom and buying now is a great opportunity if ever we can wait for a long time from now.

usantoslee

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:21 AM

2018 was one of the worst years for the electronic money market. After a period of overheating, the market goes down, losing valuable coin series. Everyone fears
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

There are several predictions about the cryptocurrency market in 2018, namely:

1. Cryptocurrency market capitalization is believed to be skyrocketing in 2018. There are many factors that support the growth of the cryptocurrency market, such as increased legality certainty regarding cryptocurrency, the maturity of cryptocurrency technology and markets, and the implementation of data disclosure of banking customers that occur throughout the world. And when compared to other investment markets, the cryptocurrency market is still very small. Even if talking about profit, cryptocurrency is the winner in 2017.

2. While the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow, Bitcoin dominance is expected to continue to decline. In 2016 Bitcoin's market share was still around 85 percent. In 2017 the dominance of Bitcoin dropped to the level of 40 percent. This means more and more altcoins are growing. In 2017, several altcoins that experienced tremendous growth included: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dash. In 2018 it is estimated that the dominance of Bitcoin will be lower. In fact, it is not possible that the throne of Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency with the largest market capitalization will be captured by Ethereum or Ripple. One indication of the fading of Bitcoin's charm is the loss of support from Bitcoin.com site managers who are disappointed with the development of Bitcoin and have exchanged all of its Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash.

3. Some cryptocurrency top prices are already very high. Bitcoin has reached tens of thousands of USD. Dash has penetrated the price of 1000 USD. Ethereum is quite stable in the range of 700 USD. In 2018, which will grow very rapidly is a cryptocurrency that has good fundamentals and the price is still quite low. Ripple that has a big potential to beat Bitcoin only costs 2 USD! Some of the top cryptocurrency prices below 1 USD include Stellar, Dogecoin and DigiByte. This kind of coin-coin is what the author estimates will provide maximum profit for investors in 2018.

4. The new altcoins will continue to emerge in 2018. It is estimated that the number of new altcoins that will emerge next year will be more than 1000 kinds. The strategy of launching a new altcoin with hard fork techniques on Bitcoin proved successful with the birth of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold in 2017. So it is estimated that the hard fork strategy will be re-used in 2018. In addition to hard forks, the trend of launching new altcoins is from increasingly diverse product innovations . Reflecting on the success of the launch of Bitconnect that attracted the attention of investors with innovative products that have staking and lending features.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

History price of Bitcoin and others altcoin will help to answer when bull market will start, in my opinion bull market is near and can be start in the end of this year. Just look back in to last year, the bull run of Bitcoin and others altcoin was started in the beginning of september , when that times the price of BTC about $3000 and was bull run to $20k in december and also others altcoin was going up to 10-20 times just amonth.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:32 AM

In this 2018, the crypto will not strongly increase, Bitcoin only approx 7000$ only and also altcoin can not high price like in 2017. We need to wait and hope in 2019, the cryptocurrency will strongly increase.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

In this 2018, the crypto will not strongly increase, Bitcoin only approx 7000$ only and also altcoin can not high price like in 2017. We need to wait and hope in 2019, the cryptocurrency will strongly increase.
The market situation in the last 2017 are looks like a different this year because 2017 is all time high (ATH). The situation now in the market are hoping for the recovery from the last dip and I think we need to wait more time to see it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

The cryptocurrency market in this year 2018 has not exactly been favorable to a lot of us really. Even though the market kicked off on such a high note this year, it has dropped tremendously after then, and a lot of us are really worried, as to what is in it for us next, and what to expect. Hopefully, the end of the eyar or the beginning of next year, will bring forth a bullish trend.
I think the market will need a lot more time to become stable after the recent slump in prices but there are few factors that can change the situation overnight like SEC approving Bitcoin ETF or some major company coming into play, so it is very unpredictable right now. Just keep up your good work mate.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

History price of Bitcoin and others altcoin will help to answer when bull market will start, in my opinion bull market is near and can be start in the end of this year. Just look back in to last year, the bull run of Bitcoin and others altcoin was started in the beginning of september , when that times the price of BTC about $3000 and was bull run to $20k in december and also others altcoin was going up to 10-20 times just amonth.

Honestly if we refer from our previous experienced bitcoin will have a chance to recovered what was being declined and this will probably happen this coming fourth quarter of this year. It will possibly recovered much higher than previous year and maybe will create an another history of all times high.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

The current market situation may not change this year without something huge happening which will change the tide of the market. Hopefully, in coming months there will be some good news regarding ETF which will again bring the market to previous state.

Definitely no one can predict the future in 2018 cryptocurrency. Many prediction but nobody knows what will happen. The volatility of price is very unpredictable. We will just hope and pray that this last quarter of the year cryptocurrency will bullish. Prices will mark to the highest price and crypto market will be promising to trade.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Crypto currency is the second name of unpredictable assets! You never know what will come up front because just now the crypto is hitting above the price of 7K+ and thus showing some good sings. Now there was time when BTC stayed below 6K USD throughout the year and periodically tried to come up with good rates. Now is the time when most of the people might just be thinking about entering the market as they pass on the summer holidays and try their luck with the crypto currencies. If they do then surely this market is going to spike like heaven and you will soon experience the 10K ++ rates too.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

gouchuang31

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Nobody knows that, its just your imagination, what you say if market cap became 500bl in 1 month?! I think your opinion will change lol Smiley You never know, you never know...
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

I doubt it will get back close to $20k either, wouldn't surprise me if it went back up past $10k though which would still be good enough for me.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

2018 is a lot weaker then 2017. We experienced the best results in the end of 2017 and I personally think it takes more than few months to recover back

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Nobody knows that, its just your imagination, what you say if market cap became 500bl in 1 month?! I think your opinion will change lol Smiley You never know, you never know...
As we know that many instability are panicked and will get out of the market, but patiently and policy will improve. Hoping at the end of the year crypto was able to kick the market world fantastically. The market for 2018 is indeed quite alarming and makes the crypto community pounding. Just don't panic mate.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)

in my opinion, in 2018 crypto will not explode in 2017, it will still be better in 2017. Maybe the cryptocurrency will only recover to normal prices, and there has been no significant increase this year.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

In fact, this year's cryptocurrency is awful and continues to decline. Perhaps this is a good thing, this is for Bitcoin to grow better. But many investors have lost, and many people have gone bankrupt this year.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

I just want to share this personal opinion. I don't think that the cryptocurrency will hit ATH this 2018. I might get lots of negative comments from this but at the very least let me share why I think this. We've come from an ATH last 2017 and this 2018, I believe we've reached a rockbottom market. Which means that we're still on our way to recovery. I do believe though that the market will thrive in 2019 (though it's way too early to say at this point in time because so many things are happening to alt coins)
Maybe we have been wrong since 2018. Most people think that the encryption market in 2018 will be extremely crazy, but in fact the "crazy" we see is exactly the opposite of the one in our hearts. This year I think it will be a sad year. We may not see the bull market this year.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Cryptocurrency market in 2018 is nothing to right home about, it has been characterized with so many fall in price and low increase in price. The price of various altocins are nothing to be proud of and it will be an understatement to say that the year 2018 is not a good year for the cryptocurrency world. Let's hope for a better 2019 anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: