Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 06:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Future technology  (Read 178 times)
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

WEB 3.0

Many articles discuss the "revolution" 4.0. 5.0 6.0 or 7.0. I'm not very excited. Almost all are just buzzwords and add "zero dots" to increase the important part does not deserve.

I'm really excited. Is WEB 3.0.

Web 1.0 is revolutionary. Move all the books and information of mankind to something called Internet. This is one of the biggest turning points in history. Increase the human IQ significantly.

Web 2.0 takes Web 1.0 one step further by turning small individuals into independent publishers and publishers. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogging, Reddit. Making the publishing industry shake, producing focused content.

Web 2.0 generates a huge amount of personal database. And the "oil field" is exploited and held by empires like Google, Facebook, Amazon etc.

> 90% of Google and Facebook revenue come from advertising. Advertising is the traditional revenue model of Web 2.0.

Web 2.0 is a wonderful thing, connecting the world we have today. Web 2.0 turns all individuals into independent publishers.

However Web 2.0 has a shortcoming. The focus of the Data holding group ("oil"). And the advertising model created the intermediary. Independent content producers (individuals) are required to negotiate with intermediaries to make money (like YouTube, Google, Facebook, Amazon).

And BOOM !!! Web 3.0 was born. Bring the ability to make money for each individual by ignoring his intermediary. How? Use BLOCKCHAIN.

Database has become Databank.

Social Networking Minds is a typical example of Web 3.0 built on Blockchain. Rather than using ad models and exploiting user information. Minds uses Token as a currency to transfer values ​​between users based on the value of the information they produce.

Steemit (Steem), Brave Browser (Basic Attention Token), IPFS, Storj, are gradually turning users into information owners and manufacturers no longer have to rely on intermediaries to make money. The Internet will become a gold mine for individuals instead of big ones thanks to Web 3.0.

Web 3.0 upgrades each individual from a standalone publisher to an independent bank + publisher.

Its HUGE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

The existence of BTC can already demonstrate the priority and security of blockchain technology. The future development of blockchain technology is definitely getting better and better. At present, huawei and tencent have started to develop blockchain technology, so this may also indicate the future direction.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Blockchain technology will keep developing till it reaches a perfect state and to be honest I think the need for reaching perfection is the main force behind every technology to become a success. Hopefully, we'll see more secure and transparent decentralized system in the future as many of the governments and corporate giants are already embracing blockchain.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

Technology can not be hindered and stopped. I totally agree with you that it is a necessity to get rid of intermediaries who make money by using our content, our data and our efforts. Individuals will be valued more then big corporate firms. Decentralization in most aspects of our system is a must.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

I hope blockchain will offer us more features which can utilized to solve the problems surrounding us rather than just making profit. Governments accepting blockchain technologies will also get an edge over other government with the help of better technology.
Jackolantern

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

I don't know much about future technologies but as for the present one. I can say that it is just perfect and you can use it anywhere and anytime especially if having your own business

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
theslasher99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

as I know Future technology would depend on the people deal in conversion conventional money to digital money or we call with cryptocurrency.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

This very much exiting for the users of crypto currency that block chain is developing its technology day by day. Users of Bitcoin can have shay of relief that companies like Huawei and Tencent have got into the development process of block chain.
SweetSin

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

A lot of companies are taking part in the market to develop the blockchain technology. This will be a good thing indeed because this has served as a means to trade and keep the ledger at the safe time of the exchanges, ensuring safe and secure transactions.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

The invention of blockchain technology is something that we are ever thankful for. This has enabled the users to keep a ledger of all the transactions to make sure that no fraud or theft will take place. Also, these are other companies who are coming up with better blockchains. The future looks bright.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

As I know huawei update blockchain technology. I think its very essential to update blozckchain technology. btc already demonestrate the privacy and secruty of bitcoin technology . I think the technology will more batter now.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1735
Merit: 1000

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

Blockchain technology is yet another buzz to get more money out of investors and the public. It's among the latest tech jargon that many business are including in their blurbs to drive SEO and appease their investors and draw in prospective clients.

I've seen companies within my industry mention blockchain technology with little explanation as to how it will apply - a lot of words with little meaning, as it were.

Bitcoin is one of the best promotors and biggest detractors for blockchain technology. The concept is great but the cost in achieving such integrity is a high one to pay (electricity used for mining).
chreez

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

I strongly believe that the technology of blockchain is a serious independent wealth generation machine for mankind, the emergence of AI integration with blockchain is going to completely revolutionize the way we do things and much better.
sufiasyl

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

I think this momentum will soon stop. The cryptocurrency market always faces fluctuations. The partnership of Microsoft and Starbucks will definitely bring good results in the market. Let's see what happens.
avivsun

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

WEB 3.0

Many articles discuss the "revolution" 4.0. 5.0 6.0 or 7.0. I'm not very excited. Almost all are just buzzwords and add "zero dots" to increase the important part does not deserve.

I'm really excited. Is WEB 3.0.

Web 1.0 is revolutionary. Move all the books and information of mankind to something called Internet. This is one of the biggest turning points in history. Increase the human IQ significantly.

Web 2.0 takes Web 1.0 one step further by turning small individuals into independent publishers and publishers. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogging, Reddit. Making the publishing industry shake, producing focused content.

Web 2.0 generates a huge amount of personal database. And the "oil field" is exploited and held by empires like Google, Facebook, Amazon etc.

> 90% of Google and Facebook revenue come from advertising. Advertising is the traditional revenue model of Web 2.0.

Web 2.0 is a wonderful thing, connecting the world we have today. Web 2.0 turns all individuals into independent publishers.

However Web 2.0 has a shortcoming. The focus of the Data holding group ("oil"). And the advertising model created the intermediary. Independent content producers (individuals) are required to negotiate with intermediaries to make money (like YouTube, Google, Facebook, Amazon).

And BOOM !!! Web 3.0 was born. Bring the ability to make money for each individual by ignoring his intermediary. How? Use BLOCKCHAIN.

Database has become Databank.

Social Networking Minds is a typical example of Web 3.0 built on Blockchain. Rather than using ad models and exploiting user information. Minds uses Token as a currency to transfer values ​​between users based on the value of the information they produce.

Steemit (Steem), Brave Browser (Basic Attention Token), IPFS, Storj, are gradually turning users into information owners and manufacturers no longer have to rely on intermediaries to make money. The Internet will become a gold mine for individuals instead of big ones thanks to Web 3.0.

Web 3.0 upgrades each individual from a standalone publisher to an independent bank + publisher.

Its HUGE.

Here is an infographic with more than 30 examples of Web 3.0

Full detailed examples, Here and Web 3.0 Stack Here
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Block chain is more improving every year past because we are not in the high-tech generation that one blink of our eyes there's new invention create, improve and innovate so we consider in the future the block chain will part of technology.
Liz D

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

The future technology of blockchain is not only restricted to google, Facebook etc but also in making transaction such as using SMS just as we have it in normal banking system.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

CHAINZILLA - BaaS Enterprise Blockchain Deployment

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Certainly so! Blockchain will be the technology of the future! Bitcoin can be replaced by better altcoin, but Blockchain will grow stronger!

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

Blockchain is an advanced technology, developed and successful with the success of Bitcoin! Bitcoin can be replaced by altcoin but the blockchain technology will certainly grow and be widely used

Datachain | Blockchain Based                                FOLLOW      T E L E G R A M
W H I T E P A P E R】       Decentralized Data Trade Service      US             T W I T T E R
                                             【TOKEN  S A L E is L I V E】                                       F A C E B O O K
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.