Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world?  (Read 50374 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

Bitcoin is one of the major crypto currency with the strong net work systems .It has the specific features which are enables to the global investors to attract bitcoin for their various usage.Bitcoin is revolutionized  the global economy in various aspects such as a good media for the transactions, as an investment tool, good for the day trading,, for the on line shopping, also suitable for the service bill payments etc. Due to its wide usage it become a reserve currency for the global usage.

With all the advantages I think bitcoin is not only a reserve for the global currency. even in some countries bitcoin has become the main option for payment. when they don't bring cash and debit cards. they will think of using bitcoin. and in the future of course bitcoin will be increasingly used. bitcoin will be more than just a reserve
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:33:28 AM

As you know that nowadays bitcoin already accepted in some country. In those country can used for transaction. But we have to faced that some country also prohibit bitcoin because of so many reason, such as security reason, legal and policy, bitcoin is not a real money and etc. If we want bitcoin accepted in all country and become international currency, we have to find the solution.

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Bitcoin has the ability to be a currency of the world, however there is much more study and thus every country should be unite and pay attention for this matter that will it be made currency of the world or not, if not it only stays as it is, a online money currency and if it is approved by the governments in all of the country to be as a currency, surely many of us feels great and happy about bitcoin industry.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

As you know that nowadays bitcoin already accepted in some country. In those country can used for transaction. But we have to faced that some country also prohibit bitcoin because of so many reason, such as security reason, legal and policy, bitcoin is not a real money and etc. If we want bitcoin accepted in all country and become international currency, we have to find the solution.
Yes, since bitcoin is the most widely accepted in crypto currency I think it is possible that it can be a reserve universal currency and no doubt about the technology on how we are going on that because blockchain technology is almost a perfect design in terms of data holding, transparency and security what crypto needs to develop is only the speed of transaction and the availability of machine everywhere like our widely used electronics transaction the ATM, and if if all establishment adapt bitcoin then bitcoin is already a reserve currency used to purchased for goods and services that we can use in our daily needs.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Bitcoin could become reserve currency if bitcoin price always increasing and reach $1million dollar. Bitcoin is digital gold and bitcoin proven as good investment and bitcoin security very high and hard to hack.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

according to my opinion bitcoin can't be reserve currency and we can expect it to be a one, cause we all know it is a cryptocurrency which is online based currency it can't become reserve country for the world but nothing can be ensure maybe in the future things can turn into something else

I think we cannot mix these two economies. Fiat has a separate economy and we must consider the cryptos as a parallel economic system that will rule its own kingdom.
But when it comes to governing both economies, the centralized banking cartel will only have control in their hands! They will not allow decentralized currencies to become so strong that they threaten the existence of the current system!
Bitcoin is certainly a reserve currency for altcoins but I don't see it happening for fiat, even in the future! Bitcoin is not designed that way to become a reserve currency and our centralized system will not allow this to happen.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

There is also the possibility of ubiquitous use of quasi-money, the growth of their turnover, exit from the informal sector and, of course, attempts to integrate technology into the banking sector. On the other hand, it is a speculative asset, a tidbit for venture transactions between major players in the market. All is far from unambiguous, therefore now it is best to observe the development of the situation.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

I think bitcoin may not become a reserve currency of the world at this current time but perhaps in the near future where bitcoin is already under mass adaptation globally, then it may have a chance that it will be considered soon. Bitcoin is a growing currency and the leader of all cryptocurrencies will become the most valuable currency in the world where many people would wanted to have their own.

On my opinion, I think bitcoin will be the primary currency of this world for every country except of those country that banned the cryptocurrency. In a world we’re politics is controlling the financial system and reserve currency is doomed from its real purpose, but for power. But I also think that bitcoin will not be the reserve currency for the future as it is very much fluctuating but, Maybe Etherium will get a good stable position in the cryptocurrency world.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

i think it's 50:50
maybe yes maybe no
bitcoin has the value to transfer money anywhere
but to become a reserve currency of the world i think bitcoin can't
because bitcoin is not scalable
i can't imagine people all over the world having to queue for transaction confirmation
7 to 16 transactions per second are not enough for worldwide adoption

Yes. Bitcoin needs to scale urgently if it wants to become a worldwide currency. While it's decentralized and highly unlikely to become the world's reserve currency, it could become a second alternative to fiat currencies for years to come. It will depend on how popular and widely used it will be around the world. At its current state, it's useless for handling transactions of all the world's inhabitants.

However, with the Lightning Network, I believe that Bitcoin could reach many people worldwide, without limitations. Depending on its technical aspects, it would allow Bitcoin to infinitely scale to millions of TPS without adding stress to the main network. Another thing that needs to happen would be the widespread adoption of the internet worldwide. Since some countries lack internet access, it'll be impossible for Bitcoin to be used there. This is one of the many things Bitcoin would need to address, to become a worldwide currency which is scalable, and most of all, unstoppable.

With good effort and dedication from the dev team, and the community, Bitcoin could become a solid reserve currency for all cryptocurrencies in existence to date. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

yeah i want to make that happen to, so the bitcoin user and bitcoin holster can use bitcoin in every country in the world, i think if we want to create this situation happen, bitcoin should accept in all country in the world, so the bitcoin developer or 3rd party developer that will make the bitcoin for payment can make this without restriction from the rules

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.

You have a point, because fiat was too hard to kill or remove from every country because it is the part of the history and it is need by community and country.  Crypto was volatile price so it is not good to become the focus money of every country.  It is like a fiat that the economy was too fast to grow and dump.  When everybody use this, every money in the world has the same economy or when the price dump, the whole world affect.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:58:26 AM

Recently, the popularity of bitcoin is slowly decreasing due to it being banned in multiple countries and a new set of rules that are made by the bitcoin personnel. Users that disobey these said rules are banned and in order to still continue using bitcoin they would create a new account but would have a hard time to rank up due to the merits required. and if the cycle continues this would be hard for bitcoin to be a currency but if people understand bitcoin not just a scam or a fraud it would be much easier for it to be the international currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:02:49 AM

Interesting discussion ...
I think, I agree with most of our friends in this discussion group who disagree if Bitcoin will become a reserve of money in the future.
we know that real life has centralized money and closely records it with national and state life and politics.
So, bitcoin might just dominate the crypto currency, if that is possible. But not to match the role of fiat currency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jenongs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

By enabling Bitcoin as one of the currencies to transact electronically, that means the government understands what is needed by the community, namely an alternative solution when a standard solution stagnates. There are further advantages of using Bitcoin besides the economic movement, namely the restoration of public confidence in the country. People trust requires a government that really works, right?

Regardless of the benefits offered by Bictoin, the chances of becoming an official currency are very small - if not impossible '.' However, will Bitcoin continue to be used as an alternative and become the world's reserve currency? Maybe.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:49 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

I am not sure about this. Bitcoin has the opportunity to have the first mover advantage. But we don't know for sure if there will be another coin in the future that will be better than bitcoin. No one knows. But in my opinion USD is doomed. However, it will be decades before we see the final demise of USD as a currency. And when that time comes, it will be a great upheaval that's for sure. But it is not in the foreseeable future. It will take decades. Maybe 2 or 3 decades.

Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

How can bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? I think it's hard. And my question is, Will bitcoin can change into physically? And change into physical money like dollar, euro, etc. Keep learning and trying.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:13 AM

I do believe Bitcoin will become the reserve currency or was introduced as a tester for the actual crypto based world reserve currency.  This is not all by accident made up by a guy named Satoshi.  I hope we are all passed that point by now. 
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 03:13:37 AM by IndigoRed

Reserve currency? Isn’t that same as going back to snail mail even if we already have a functioning email address? Bitcoin was designed as a virtual currency with a feasible structure that could replace fiat. Demoting it as just a reserve currency will only undermine its many features and benefits.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

Interesting discussion ...
I think, I agree with most of our friends in this discussion group who disagree if Bitcoin will become a reserve of money in the future.
we know that real life has centralized money and closely records it with national and state life and politics.
So, bitcoin might just dominate the crypto currency, if that is possible. But not to match the role of fiat currency.

Maybe so. If governments and central banks continue to dominate the world economy, then there's no doubt that Fiat will always remain as the reserve currency of the world. However, if people decide to gain sovereignty over their economy, then they would use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at a greater level than Fiat. Once this happens, then Bitcoin would become the reserve currency of the world, as everything will depend on its valuation for years to come.

If Bitcoin is indeed like Gold, then people would start investing into Bitcoin for the long term to protect their capital against the dreaded inflation of Fiat. Right now, Bitcoin is the reserve currency of all cryptocurrencies in existence, but we'll never know what will happen in the future. It's very unlikely that Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world because it's decentralized, but anything could happen.

It's only a matter of time before Fiat continues to dominate our very lives or cease to exist as a result of cryptocurrencies taking all over the world. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Remember bitcoin just like gold , an asset so if you say that it can reserve the currency, I think it's completely different things !
But as an asset , you can treat them like investment , you need the money when the crisis happening that's how bitcoin works.

Yes, it can act as currency but as legal currency, bitcoin is an asset !
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: