Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:25:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the altcoin will recover again ?? :(  (Read 2255 times)
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

As of last 3 years, prices of altcoins always recover at the last quarter of the year. But don't expect to much in this theory because as always cryptocurrency is a very volatile money. No one would really know.
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

hi guys
when i start trade in 2017 i had more 4 btc and i hold for these coins and i lost alot of money i am sad and i cant sleep i'm afraid to die !
ark lisk strat etn aion ins qtm neo nem
i buy ETN at 14-17 cent now is 1 cent !!!!!

Take your time to die, my friend. Live still. Yes bitcoin has fallen, but it can rise very quickly. Unfortunately bulls very quickly raise the market, and here bears in the market are much longer.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

I believe in the near future the altcoin will recover and their price will increase. Now the price of altcoin is still very low, this is a good time for us to invest in altcoin. Some of the altcoin I will invest in are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. For me, these altcoins have the potential and worth to invest. I believe they will bring a lot of profit to investors in the future.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Altcoin price goes down and up as many says it will not forever in down trend. It will recover again though some alts cannot maintain their level price but some with truly good project no doubt it can recover.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

Hey. I think that if you hold all your coins to the present day, then you no longer have any reason to sell them at all. The bear market will not last forever, the time will come when it will begin to recover. Most of us are in the same situation as you. You have good coins, so I think they will recover.
In the meantime, you will wait for self-study. Learn new information about the trading market. Occupy yourself with something useful. If you torture yourself every day with endless experiences, it will end for you badly. Now you can not change anything, so just try to calm down and wait.
And for the future, make a conclusion that you need to invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:41:10 AM

Almost all altcoins experience the worst times of the year, especially in recent months, in my opinion not all altcoins are able to rise from this downturn, only a few and only the strongest are able to rise, and the rest will die. So you must be able to choose altcoins that are able to rise.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

hi guys
when i start trade in 2017 i had more 4 btc and i hold for these coins and i lost alot of money i am sad and i cant sleep i'm afraid to die !

That is why i'm against to those people who always easy to say do not panic, weak hands are not welcome here and keep on holding your coins because it is always the right thing to do. They are very confident to say these words because they never have the experience of losing huge investments like yours that what if they are in this situations? Are we sure that they will do of what they have said? For me selling high and buying it low again is the best strategy with a perfect timing. Just always monitor the market and hopefully that bullish market will start again this year for you to recover the losses.
kenlee90

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:38:28 AM

hello
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

hi guys
https://ibb.co/cj4ztz
https://ibb.co/jZztLe
Hold your coins,  there is hope. Crypto is passing through a normal process now and it will surely recover.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Sorry thar you invested to that coin that was hyped before. You should learn from that coin when its quite new the hype real but remember that hype isn't lasting for a very long time. You can still recover if you invested to bitcoin and just hold it for better. Lesson that you learned, dont sell too much bitcoin for an altcoin.
zonkminer80

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

I can understand what you feel, My advice before buying a coin should be that you are more careful to invest your money into coins
AnhHoang

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:53:23 AM

I think we'll start to come good by the end of the year. Maybe September  Trading and transaction volume is SUPER low at the moment, and the price seems to be range bound, which is probably a good sign because it shows the selling is pretty much exhausted.

As soon as some volume comes in, we'll start trending upwards again.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

no one knows and all just predictions. but I'm sure alt won't recover in the near future and will probably experience movement after the SEC decision on bitcoin ETF listing.
huiji2011

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

I am sorry for you lost so much money. The price of the altcoin will come back sooner or later, just because i don’t know if you can stick to the dawn. Remember, always investing only with the money you can afford to lose.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

They recovered at january and it was fantastic, we can expect again this increases of course, if we can wait with patience market will show us green days again and we will earn money then.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

I for one think that we hit bottom yesterday. I don't think we will hit any ATH prices tomorrow, or next week, but I have a feeling that we are heading up from here.

From yesterday to still that bottom going in all the cryptocurrencies buddy. If you didn't looking to invest on the ICO project better be invest on the altcoins whatever you see in bottom.

Then you will be able to find the price bump in some months for sure.
However, the altcoins value seems dumped in the market from the past 8 moths hoping bump in some months.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

I just hoping altcoin would recover, but I can't predict when. At the time of writing, Altcoin (ALT) is down at 3.22% percent over the past 24 hours, and currently trading at
$8.24 and ended with a market cap of $1,015,387 million. So, let's just hope for the best on the future of this crypto. Is it the right time to buy ALT at this price of $8.24?

Let us know your thoughts.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

As of last 3 years, prices of altcoins always recover at the last quarter of the year. But don't expect to much in this theory because as always cryptocurrency is a very volatile money. No one would really know.
Thats right and that is believed by many crypto users. I often see speculations like that that prices will start to rise and skyrocket
at the end of the year. it might happen. but still be careful because volatillty price can make any market condition change
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Indeed, who knows the recovery of altcoin, when will it happen? It's just that we can follow the market flow and take good opportunities to make a profit.
There must be a month and time that makes altcoin more valuable than now.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Dont worry and dont be sad everything will recover itself but it require time more and more. We should just wait the massive rising.  If you want you can forget it this cryptocurrency for a while and after that you will come and see the greens. You should invest now and wait rising just hold it yours
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: