Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] ! First Live, working, wonderful LiteCoin Pool! LTC! >1 Mhash  (Read 11731 times)
wannaBhacker (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 09:50:32 PM

That's been fixed guys. You'll see those three blocks all have the same payout.

This is my first public pool, so set up backups if you can. I don't want someone to be pissed off at me if something happens. Cool? We are mining about 1 out of 5 blocks which matches up exactly to the current pool hash rate. Thanks for making it a success guys.

Since this is an alt chain pool, should I put it in the pool thread too? This forum seemed the most appropriate place.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 10:08:02 PM

We just found a round with 4 shares in a couple of seconds. 4 people each just got 12 coins from that block.
THCGroup

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2011, 10:10:00 PM

Woohoo, lol
10745    7    10/15 1:56 am    0 Min    4    11.875 LTC
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2011, 10:33:42 PM

Woohoo, lol
10745    7    10/15 1:56 am    0 Min    4    11.875 LTC

LhMeXbqD718Eg7cKxMACRJzuKWu5wPb4yH_1 was the user that actually found the 4 share block. Congrats on your portion on of it.

I'll add some cooler stuff like who found what blocks and stuff in the future. Things are humming along very nicely. My first public pool like I mentioned before and very fun. I am enjoying this a lot. It's like solo mining on steroids Cheesy I know I don't get all the blocks but it is so fun to find them!
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 12:01:42 AM

how many confirms does this pool wait for?

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:02:35 AM

120 i think

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:06:55 AM

120 i think

Correct, 120. That's when it will let me pay out the coins. As soon as they are available to the server, you can request an instant payout and have them in your hands immediately.
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 12:08:07 AM

Sweet. I mined 40 LTC in the past 2 hours, I mined for 4 hours last night without finding a single block...

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:19:30 AM

More than 40 blocks and we just had our first orphan. Code didn't work as I expected it to with multiple users. Your balance still showed your share, but it never would have paid out. I updated the script so it will immediately pull orphaned amounts once discovered.

Thanks for the testimonial. Please message me if there is anything you'd like to see improved. I'm not trying to have a deepbit level of server here but I always try to stick to the keep it simple philosophy.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 01:06:08 AM

Yeap have my pool running smoothly now, I guess pooling is the way to go as the difficulty increases
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 01:11:39 AM

If BTC-E doesn't implement quickly, my next project is a quick BTC TBX LTC exchange.

Don't forget FBX too if you do Smiley

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 01:23:27 AM

If BTC-E doesn't implement quickly, my next project is a quick BTC TBX LTC exchange.

I got confirmation BTC-E is opening and so is another exchange. My exchange plans will be put on hold for now. Plenty of other good vendors that can supply that service. The way I set up my pool, is a password isn't really needed and your payout address is your login. Makes security simple. I still take some good precautions with the passwords of course, but it doesn't need to be too crazy because if you login, you can't really screw with anyone's account. That's not the same for an exchange. So hopefully they have some good security measures in place and we will let them take charge. I think FBX is fizzling out though. LTC already has more blocks than FBX and more hash power than TBX.
johnj

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 03:42:17 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2011, 03:58:37 AM by johnj

Autopayment is at 10, but it's not sending anything.

Edit: Now it just sent my whole load of LTC.

worldinacoin

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:17:15 AM

I got confirmation BTC-E is opening and so is another exchange. My exchange plans will be put on hold for now. Plenty of other good vendors that can supply that service. The way I set up my pool, is a password isn't really needed and your payout address is your login. Makes security simple. I still take some good precautions with the passwords of course, but it doesn't need to be too crazy because if you login, you can't really screw with anyone's account. That's not the same for an exchange. So hopefully they have some good security measures in place and we will let them take charge. I think FBX is fizzling out though. LTC already has more blocks than FBX and more hash power than TBX.

I love the simplicity, just keep it as it is, sweet and simple!
worldinacoin

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 04:27:35 AM

One suggestion is maybe you get a domain name or at least a subdomain instead of IP Smiley  easier for others to find you and easier for us, old folks to remember.
johnj

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 05:33:02 AM

One suggestion is maybe you get a domain name or at least a subdomain instead of IP Smiley  easier for others to find you and easier for us, old folks to remember.

... maybe even a .bit?  Grin

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 08:32:22 AM

An IP is enough... Keep it simple... Tongue
worldinacoin

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 12:51:16 PM

Hi payout seem to be broken at the moment worked the first time and not since the coins keep being awarded and the balance increases so that part is still working.

Looks alright now I am getting the payment regularly.   This is great!  Was mining for so long with not a single block.  Thanks for the pool!
wannaBhacker (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 02:05:16 PM

Hi payout seem to be broken at the moment worked the first time and not since the coins keep being awarded and the balance increases so that part is still working.

Payout was set at every 8 hours. That looks like it is working fine, thousands of coins paid out to pool users. I've updated it to every 4 hours now. If your balance > your payout minimum, then every 4 hours, the payment will be sent. Minimum threshold is only 1 right now, so if you set it to 1, you should get all of your coins ever 4 hours. I'll update that as we go but I didn't want to get forced into paying too many fees. I haven't been able to get senttomany to work correctly for me yet.

Thanks for all the support guys. I'm going to stick with an IP for now. The IP won't change even if I get a domain name. I'm waiting for a big boy like btcguild to come in and make a litecoin pool and crush me. Then there is no reason for me to buy a domain name Cheesy We will see how it goes.

New code I pushed out for orphans worked great. Had our second orphan a little bit ago. I'll add a few more faq's on there and maybe restore the one that said q: why are you so cool? a: Born that way. Cheesy
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2011, 02:22:57 PM

Payout was set at every 8 hours. That looks like it is working fine, thousands of coins paid out to pool users. I've updated it to every 4 hours now. If your balance > your payout minimum, then every 4 hours, the payment will be sent. Minimum threshold is only 1 right now, so if you set it to 1, you should get all of your coins ever 4 hours. I'll update that as we go but I didn't want to get forced into paying too many fees. I haven't been able to get senttomany to work correctly for me yet.

Thanks for all the support guys. I'm going to stick with an IP for now. The IP won't change even if I get a domain name. I'm waiting for a big boy like btcguild to come in and make a litecoin pool and crush me. Then there is no reason for me to buy a domain name Cheesy We will see how it goes.

New code I pushed out for orphans worked great. Had our second orphan a little bit ago. I'll add a few more faq's on there and maybe restore the one that said q: why are you so cool? a: Born that way. Cheesy

http://litecoinpool.dyndns.org

I pointed my miners to it at port 8332, works great Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: