Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why a lot of projects launching exchanges?  (Read 364 times)
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.

we are just seeing almost of them that are trading in exchanges but not see their application in the real life. Just a few is using as a platform to other apps run on it. In fact, they have real applications, but to apply in the real life, they need lots of time anymore and the number of users who know them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thaokhuyen05

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:28:52 AM

Now selling tokens on the exchange is a wise choice for coin developers. Because of the large amount of capital and the large community, it is possible to create quick liquidity for coin. In addition, it can diversify small investors
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

I believe that investors have seen one more place to exploit, since ICOs are not proving to be so profitable, the exchange instead generates huge amounts of profit just by offering that service and the more currencies the host, have good volume, the higher your profit will be in the form of fees, some exchange also launches its own currency that almost doubles its reward and utility.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
Yea, i think i noticed it too,  are there not enough exchanges already,  but the fact is,  each of these projects are unique and different from others in  a way

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges,
I also noticed it, after Binance and Kucoin successfully made it's way to the top, others followed their strategy.

i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
Maybe this is really their way of thinking that if they launch an exchange, they will reach the same success like what others did.

But the market for exchanges now are too crowded, too many centralized and decentralized exchanges existing.
That's how the market moves. Anyways there will be a million ICO on its way so we could finalize that after the successful ICO they voting for listing in an exchange. Either way around their are possiblity that coins could failed due to some regulations, community funding?!
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I think the reason why a lot of project launching exchanges because of the higher of the demand that still increasing or let say this is the daily needs of the transactions of the business.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:19:21 AM

I think this is because they have seen Binance exchange that successfully received profit multi billion dolar in 1 years. On the Binance exchange there are a thousand transaction per second and they get alot money from transaction fee, so others project also want to make the same profit.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: