Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:03:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7892 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

This always happens every month so I've been used to it for a while now, And I am confident bitcoin will slowly reach again to the moon to reach the predicted 20k USD for this year. For now still holding bitcoin and ETH for the right time to withdraw.

kidd07

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Worry yourself no more, just allow bitcoin to run it course it has the potential to hit $19K and probably beyond just give it some time. Do not panic for it will be happening sooner than you expected.

I don't worry at all, i believe bitcoin will soar high sooner. I am very optimistic at this matter. In fact, I consider bitcoin as one of my asset. I keep my bitcoin and wait patienly when it will be better.
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

ups and down is very much normal thing in every business and it the case of bitcoin i must say we can keep our deep faith on it because it is more than huge now.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

Yes I agree with you that you do not need to panic and it's all temporary, but you just need to be patient and wait for the price to start rising again. I think it will happen in the near future.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

Yes I agree with you that you do not need to panic and it's all temporary, but you just need to be patient and wait for the price to start rising again. I think it will happen in the near future.
Yeah , right . Here graph is clearly showing that price of bitcoin is changing from a particular range of price , like it is fluctuating from 6800$ to 8000$ , which is really a better thing for us to know that from the old data , that we can make easy money by buy sell at dump and pump of small increment .
Bitcoin is in actual at stable price , here fluctuations of 500-1000$ is just a type of quality of bitcoin , that is a opportunity for everyone to buy and sell and make easy money .
So here we should consider bitcoin as stable coin , instead to think that it is die or anything at big dump or at down price .
But now we should be sure that in the coming time price will surely increase because at one side demand is increasing and at another side  supply is getting down day by day .
So bitcoin is at fine condition , if you will buy at current price then you will make big in future .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Yes, I believe this is a cycle that is common in bitcoin, the current condition is that bitcoin is looking for the lowest bearish point before it returns to the bull market that might occur at the end of 2018, this period will continue to follow the trend of digital money that is happening.
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

but of course the panic is not justifiable either.
I think it's the G20 conference, could it be a huge p&d group

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

I have always believed in Bitcoin, this is just a difficult period. I will keep Bitcoin and wait until it comes back to the 20k mark and much bigger  Grin Grin
hxenoless

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin sure to be fine, bull and bear is just a cycle of market, hodler gonna be fine
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

This is not the first time bitcoin has dropped significantly. It is a matter of time and what is needed now is patience and confidence in it. The more we panic the more people move away from it and the higher the chance of its downfall.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

I think it's the G20 conference, could it be a huge p&d group

Huh? What are you talking about? The dump started when the winklvoss twins' etf was rejected and that did't sit well with probably a lot of people in the community. So there's actually a reason aside from the expected correction from hitting 8.4k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Well I'm not worrying, because I don't doubt Bitcoin, I believe that it will rise again, that's the same process, it goes up and there will be a sudden fall, it's expected. Right now, it's a battle of patience, the first one to panic sell will experience a big loss. I think it's better if you just hold. And yes, the fall is just temporary, it's not like it will always fall. So it'll be fine, it's still early to mourn.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

Since cryptocurrency ia volatile, I don't panic if tje price of bitcoin is dripping down as I know it will vome back again and rise. It happened already so many times in the past the rise fall and rise again that is why bitcoin is for long term investment.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

When you panic you tend to invite and accommodate fear and make drastic decision that well tell on you later the price is down the market is bad but still do not panic because bitcoin will be fine
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

it must be bro. because bitcoin already has a good name and market even now no one can replace the bitcoin position bro. because no one has invested in the world of cryiptocurrency unless they are sure to know bitcoin .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

I buy more when dips come. It's almost natural to me when bitcoin goes up and suddenly going down just like a roller coaster. It might still need more time for bitcoin's price to be less volatile.

vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

It's true. I will buy more BTC when it will be costs $6-7k. It's investment on all my life.
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

You are right but what you have to know is that this is not the first time of we experiencing a reduction in the price of bitcoin. This is quite unfortunate though but we need to be steadfast and wait patiently for the good times ahead of us. The price has reduced too much but no need to panic. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

A lot of newer investors lack the patience of the old heads in these forums, so they get upset when bitcoin doesn't go up every day like they expected. If we look at a long-term chart, we will see that bitcoin has outperformed all traditional assets in the last few years.

Yes, Bitcoin will be fine, it is just a hiccups, market is unpredictable, anything can happen at any given time during the market trading, But it will recover soon after this market drops, Bitcoin remain stable, with good fundamentals, clear market structure, The global awareness on Bitcoin is growing and attracting a lot more investors are coming for possible investment in Bitcoin. I am optimistic that Bitcoin will make a possible bull run in the near future.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

So sad to think about it when the price of bitcoin will become fall down, but it is a good time to buy a lot of bitcoins. Then when the time has a bitcoin will goes up the price of it, then its a pretty good time to sell it. So don't worry everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: