Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7886 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:43:46 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

we will see from this graphic :
1. On April 29, 2013 the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

I believe we have the same point of view when it comes to Crypto trading. I don't know why people start panicking when there are dumps in BTC price.
If they don't worry when the price rises suddenly then they should not be worrying when there are larger dumps too. No coin can go in the same direction for a long time. If BTC is at a low price then just be patient until it reaches the high again. It will and it has to.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

Yes bitcoin it will be fine. And don't panic, bitcoin will raise up again. And if you want to buy bitcoin again now is the best time to buy . Then you can sell it when the price is up
I agree in your opinion bitcoin now is decreasing there value and this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and start to invest in bitcoin. Don't lose hope cause bitcoin it will be fine and specially don't panic it may cause to loose your investment so be patient to wait until the price value of bitcoin goes up then start to sell it.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

The problem is that in these bubble patterns tons of people get in not really knowing anything about what to expect, or what Bitcoin really is for that matter. And then when they get caught holding the bag in can create a lot of resentment among those newer investors. So there's a PR cost that happens every time we go through another one of these cycles.
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

yes I agree with this topic , it will be fine , but also it needs time , and just don't invest now , invest later ,  I believe in bitcoin it will raise its price and be fine again!!
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Right now, Bitcoin price is down due to FUD and people are scared to invest, but once we are close to September, i believe Bitcoin price will double up pretty quick and hence market will be all green. Good time will come.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

for us also not worried that bitcoin will grow better in the future, because bitcoin is also very popular throughout the world and also many people who invest in it.
Bitcoin is really popular all over the world and so many people interested to join in investing in bitcoin even they know the risk they did not worried cause investors know that bitcoin will continues increasing the price value in the future.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

we will see from this graphic :
1. On April 29, 2013 the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmcj87AFpnNdqbPdRVYBJB6Zd8bSjmMqqp8kHjiMEszyrP/b4.jpg

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmcngKTWQYbDvg2KWSd2rwUsZTpFMuyMraeHxBADHAfXar/b1.jpg

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmV8DNWMg2BfWNha7QUWuQXfvu7DEHR39a96k85fzPJCsp/b123.png

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmRHe7w2gCeo8z7GTsY8N7xo5PnDmJdrSnk7pvyQjnikBx/b2.jpg

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

I hope the Cryptocurrency market will stabilize again, blue will appear more red. I only wish at the end of this year bitcoin prices and other alt will increase 10% compared to the present.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Bitcoin will be okay, I believe it will recover again the value if this coin because they have a lot of supporters and investor bitcoin and they did not want to see bitcoin become very low and that is why they invested to the bitcoin again what ever happen.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

ofcourse, everyone around knows that Btc will be fine and we are all hoping so but the current trend looks quite frightening. I thought Btc will not fall below $8000 again but here we are today.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

Hopefully, bitcoin is doing just fine. I think bitcoin will have a good amounts of investors and I think bitcoin gives us a good profits in this year. You don't need to sell your bitcoin rapidly, because it will have a good amount in the future. Always remember that here in forum, there are many informations about bitcoin. You need to know the knowledge. Always trust bitcoin because bitcoin will give us a huge amount of money again.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Bitcoin will be okay, there's a lot of times that people said bitcoin is dead but it always comes back to prove them wrong. This time there's a lot of new people that get in at the peak bubble, don't know anything about crypto as they only hear it from the media and they want to get rich fast so of course they will be the first one to panic sell. The price right now is still higher than last year and although we are still in the downtrend but I believe we will go up again.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jekquenkinkas

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

panic occurs because of the sudden drop in bitcoin when bitcoin is good and positive news. so investors fear losing money makes them panic and sell it. but I'm sure bitcoin will grow well again in the future.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Bitcoin is still a coin to invest very attractive. Bitcoin and altcoin are discounted but will recover quickly in the near future, still very worth the investment!
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Everything about the increase in bitcoin price is possible. However, it is not easy to tell people why. Almost everyone doesn't want to believe.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I have never doubted the future of bitcoin, the largest and most popular number of users is certainly a guarantee that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, I'm sure that the bitcoin market will skyrocket soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

every time you listen to the opinions of many different people and many say that bitcoin will die but what has happened to this day is still ongoing and more and more people are joining, besides that many countries have accepted their existence because they provide many benefits to developers Wink
Scratchcatch

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Most definitely, it is going to be perfectly fine. Those who understand the nature of Bitcoin and the underlying technology must be aware of the fact that it's nearly impossible for Bitcoin to just vanish.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Thank you for the information. I am aware that similar thing happened in the past but didn't know to what extent it did. I know I have a reason not to panic and likewise other people. But I have  been wondering whether the price of cryptocurrencies is being manipulated. I don't just understand. I should not be the only one feeling this way.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

actually many new investors have joined the crypto  and thats why new people panic and sell their bitcoins on a little loss .. otherwise i dont lose hope on seeing a little dump.. hold and sell if you are in profit Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

I just admire your sense of bravery in bitcoin in fact i wish 50% of forum members had this trust in bitcoin like you do because it that had been the situation i am sure bitcoin will have gained its feet by now and start hitting $15k in no time. But whatever be the case bitcoin will surely rise with time we just have to keep fingers crossed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: