Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7884 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

Yes i know this data. And this data is my leverage for me to stay in bitcoin. Bitcoin price now is 7k and I still believe that bitcoin will go beyond 20k for the next years. Bitcoin is very risky it needs a lot of courage to invest here and research.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Arafat01775

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Yes bitcoin will be fine we hope that. Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the world. Most of people are involved bitcoin and they also hope bitcoin price will high again. And i think its time to buying bitcoin. So don't worry.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Also i agree still bitcoin price is good i mean good stable from other alt coins.Last few days good growing and touched 7K$+ if many predictor judgment was wrong before prediction btc will be down 3K$-4K$ but even i think it will not be happen at future.Because this is devastating price for Bitcoin.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

I agree with you, do not have anything that makes us too panic. It will be okay if we keep it. We should believe what bitcoin has done in the past few years and wait for prices to be able to go higher.

hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I agree with you, do not have anything that makes us too panic. It will be okay if we keep it. We should believe what bitcoin has done in the past few years and wait for prices to be able to go higher.
If you look at the chart, then analysis is reasonable, but there are also some bad news, hacking big sites by hacker. But we do not need too worried about prices going down, which is also a warning price will skyrocket in the coming time.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Bitcoin may be fine in a few years time, especially when the marketcap is in such an amount of money where the market makers and big players cannot manipulate the price, also depends on what you mean by doing fine, blockchain of bitcoin is doing fine because many companies and governments are using it, however the price is being played with, nowadays specially with the altcoins.

bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

What if panic sellers are a mistake and it's a force bigger than a few small fish panic selling.  When the market moves it moves a billion at a time.  I seriously doubt grandma sweating her EOS dropping is the one causing these massive falls in price.  There is something more nefarious going on. 
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Its hard not to worry but many people remain still hopeful in the power of Bitcoin and maintain their holding positions. I just hope this trend upturns out soon because we all need a little positivism.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

but of course the panic is not justifiable either.
bitcoin will be fine and will surely survive as it has always been. Though the bitcoin price consistenly goes down,  it will surely rise up again. Bitcoin will again make it's on top

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

I have never been worried about bitcoin, let alone the Japanese government, Germany and many other countries have legalized bitcoin so that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

situations like this are definitely common in bitcoin because in digital form, of course there are ups and downs and someday bitcoin will definitely continue to rise and rise so bitcoin is able to reach its peak for that we don't have to worry because it's true that bitcoin will be fine Wink
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

For me it is literally interesting what would be happening if bitcoin would jump up 10 times again, approximately the price would be around $75,000 for 1 BTC, in my opinion of the economy world will explode because of that.

BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

yes you are right about this, it takes several years to make the price of bitcoin recover, and I think it has started now.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Yes, bitcoin will be fine, bitcoin still has the opportunity to go up and have a high value. Be patient, holding is still the best way to make a profit.

chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:28 PM

once upon a time bitcoin was growing. but a few months ago bitcoin was fall and fall.at present bitcoin increasing and falling. But Bitcoin has a lot of positive news. unfortunately, why Bitcoin falling we didn't know. but bitcoin always fine I think.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

It is not a subject to worry because we all know that bitcoin still grab its position just need some day to rise and i believe it will happen soon and make all of us happy.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

we will see from this graphic :
1. On April 29, 2013 the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

This is normal in the market because Bitcoin prices fluctuate in seconds so all possibilities can occur. the price will drop if more people want to sell, and vice versa. keep calm will come when the price of Bitcoin bounces again when the market demands a lot of Bitcoin.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

It is not a subject to worry because we all know that bitcoin still grab its position just need some day to rise and i believe it will happen soon and make all of us happy.
maybe you're right. But I think your opinion is not entirely correct. Bitcoins are good but no one dares to make sure that Bitcoin will last forever with humans, and prices can rise and fall depending on the whale's preference. We should invest in other forms and should not invest 100% in Bitcoin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

once upon a time bitcoin was growing. but a few months ago bitcoin was fall and fall.at present bitcoin increasing and falling. But Bitcoin has a lot of positive news. unfortunately, why Bitcoin falling we didn't know. but bitcoin always fine I think.
Bitcoin will always be fine. This year there are many times the Bitcoin price drops to $ 6,000 or even $ 5800 but you can see that Bitcoin will always recover very quickly in a short time. So we should not worry about Bitcoin prices fell

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

I suggest you not compare the price of Bitcoin in the past compared to the present. 2018 is a bad year for Bitcoin. There is a lot of information on hacked exchanges or countries banned from Bitcoin. This year, Bitcoin has disappointed investors

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: