Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7892 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:48 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 04:49:34 AM by KenChanYu

I agree with the title Grin but I really miss the "On April 29, 2013, the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30" because, in that time, I try to search about how to make money on the internet but unfortunately, I am not too interested with cryptocurrency and I abandon to read more the information. but it's the past, I am sure that I can make a lot of money from now on and in the future. I am not too worried about the market and I am sure that bitcoin will be fine and will be back to the highest price and I still want to wait for the price to increase again.
There can be a wild swing in the market, it's very unpredictable and uncontrollable, because Bitcoin is volatile by nature. However, we should learn to accept that reality and stay calm. I trust and believe that it can potentially grow and recover. There's nothing to worry, Bitcoin has a long way to go, let's stay patient and continue to support for it.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:03:28 AM

I agree with the title Grin but I really miss the "On April 29, 2013, the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30" because, in that time, I try to search about how to make money on the internet but unfortunately, I am not too interested with cryptocurrency and I abandon to read more the information. but it's the past, I am sure that I can make a lot of money from now on and in the future. I am not too worried about the market and I am sure that bitcoin will be fine and will be back to the highest price and I still want to wait for the price to increase again.
There can be a wild swing in the market, it's very unpredictable and uncontrollable, because Bitcoin is volatile by nature. However, we should learn to accept that reality and stay calm. I trust and believe that it can potentially grow and recover. There's nothing to worry, Bitcoin has a long way to go, let's stay patient and continue to support for it.
that was right being a person that are having to be more taking patient for well a good thing that they can have to encounter also here like more people are on this for but how is it may ever be possible as the thing that we all know they cant just let this to be more patient on bitcoin applying this for are take us to be more good about.
MeganRice1212

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

That's right, though, at present, the price of bitcoin is not high, according to the current world economic development, it is possible that in the next few years, bitcoin prices may reach the highest level. Once again. But bitcoin must be careful about the coin they are developing; they are the bitcoin contender.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

it is true that after bitcoin has increased and suddenly falls, it causes investor panic so prices continue to fall. but I believe bitcoin will continue to exist and will continue to experience price increases in the future  Cool
Yes, I do believe in that too. Bitcoin will still be here and will continue to exists as long as the trust of people will stay. When there are lots of people supports bitcoin amd its demand will increase, its price will soon increase.
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

I think the price will be smashed by the big dogs, panic selling will follow on everything from the retail traders and the big dogs will trade their remaining BTC for alts.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:29:01 AM

We can but hope for the best for Bitcoin to rise up again. It's being said that this has happened before and by the time Bitcoin rose up it was more than what people expected. So I have the believe that Bitcoin will rise up again and it's going to be for the better because this fall has stayed far too long, we can only hope for the best which is definitely going to come.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

Bitcoin will surely be ok guys...let us not trust in the FUD  that is being spread about bitcoin the market will rise up soon and with a tremendous speed that it is going to shock everybody.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Yes right, what happens with bitcoin today is certainly a lot of people who are worried and anxious, they even panic and sell bitcoin even at a low price, but I have to say that everything gets better soon so we have to relax with this situation.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

Great convincing with evidence and perfect information and I agree with the statement it is true Bitcoin price dropped but it is recovering perfectly so definitely it will reach to it's correct price and the only thing it needs is more time so traders should be more patient in these days

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

After years now of bitcoin existence , it encounters many odds in the media ,in the outside world but bitcoin stay strong , about the market volatility it is just normal for bitcoin, so we will not be worry abourt bitcoin as of now bitcoin is still very fine and continue the good work ,it is profitting.
Kenneth_Bianchi

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

That's what makes this a bit illogical, with all that positive news about Bitcoin's accessibility and adoption for different businesses, why would it be going down still? Wouldn't people want to buy it because of those reasons?

Inflated prices in 2017?!?! Things don't increase in value 500% "normally," at the 15k mark everyone knew "this is crazy"

It's probably still overvalued today and will be at around the same level it is today until early next year.

Everyone who wants GAINS can fuck off, bitcoin didn't ask you to buy it trying to make money off it.

Anyone who wants to lose more money will buy altcoins which are ABSOLUTELY overvalued and going to lose people tons of money.

Bitcoin just keeps sitting there, being valuable with no way to really tell how much it's really worth.

Yes of course, it was way overvalued then. But now, it is in the sideways stage where it becomes range-bound for weeks or months. That's not the point here though. The price showed absolutely no reaction to some fundamentally positive news of being adopted by major commerce giants. Logic says it should at least make some sort of reaction, but no one is calling for a full out bull run here. This is about market mechanics.

We won't see that kind of bull run again, nor do we need to. The point is that bitcoin is an asset that is traded publicly and therefore behaves in similar ways.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

After years now of bitcoin existence , it encounters many odds in the media ,in the outside world but bitcoin stay strong , about the market volatility it is just normal for bitcoin, so we will not be worry abourt bitcoin as of now bitcoin is still very fine and continue the good work ,it is profitting.
yes, I am also sure that bitcoin will be fine, and will continue to survive. at this time so much news hit bitcoin, but the price remained stable at the price of $ 7k after the dump from the price of $ 8k yesterday. well, at this time there will definitely be a price increase that will occur that will involve other altcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

yes, I am also sure that bitcoin will be fine, technically it is not natural fall like this when everything is going fine. always have lower and drop price of bitcoin every time, just last several days bitcoin have growing up but today bitcoin back to lower price. If we look at a long-term chart, we will see that bitcoin has outperformed all traditional assets in the last few years.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

I hope 1 bitcoin worth 35000 dollar in  2019.
It is possible if bitcoin will recover from its downfall.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is running through a bad time it is just giving us opportunity but sorry to say that most of us can not understand it because when it will start come baking this opportunity will become vanished.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

in fact it isn't normal to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a great deal of positive news around flagging ascent yet then the market moves the other way. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this sort of drop out of the blue.
obviously the frenzy isn't reasonable either.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

I never thought bitcoin was dead or a scam, because when I saw the plot in the previous year, it turned out that today's chart was following the direction of the previous graph. so I don't panic with this. Keep calm. if you have money I always buy bitcoin to collect. Everything will be fine in time. so it's waiting for a good time to pick it.
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

You are right, I think this is normal don't panic when prices fall. Bitcoin prices will rise again, Bitcoin is a long-term investment, do not sell and just hold in this time.

Yes I agree. There's nothing to worry about. For me this is normal. We do not know maybe next month or some other coming months it will go higher. Let's be patient.
VirtaUniqueCoin

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

I feel BTC will drop down to 5000 USD very soon.
Whats your opinion guys?
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:09:22 AM

Why, is there any problem with Bitcoin? By definition, we know Bitcoin (like other cryptos) is volatile, and its price fluctuates in seconds... if more people want to sell, the price will decrease. Bitcoin's value can be volatile when compared to more established currencies and commodities. This can be attributed to its relatively small market size, and it means that a smaller amount of money can move the Bitcoin price more significantly.

Yes ofcourse,bitcoin will be fine we do Not worry at all because in the future it will rise again. Current price drop will be up, because this is normally happens in the coinmarketcap. We all know once the price drops means automatically it will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: