Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:00:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7892 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

A lot of newer investors lack the patience of the old heads in these forums, so they get upset when bitcoin doesn't go up every day like they expected. If we look at a long-term chart, we will see that bitcoin has outperformed all traditional assets in the last few years.

Bitcoin will remain in the crypto market, it is the most stable, number one among all the ALT coin, with good fundamentals, clear market structure, and with high level of confidence by the investors on the market as posted. Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, but i am optimistic that it will remain and will survived the hiccups on its price value, it will recover and rise again.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

Of course bitcoin will be fine. Falling of btc price is not the end of btc but instead, it will rise again,recover and we will be ble to gain a lot for holding.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Yes, you are right, I think this is normal don't panic when prices fall. We just need to be patient and keep holding bitcoin. If we will hold bitcoin then it is sure that we will earn much profit from bitcoin in the future. So don’t get panic about current price drop, because this is normally happens in the market. Bitcoin has a wonderful future so we should not sell it now, we should hold it.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

For anyone that understand the Stock, forex or cryptocurrency market, you realise that a rise and fall in price is a norm, every season open up opportunity for the next phase, BTC  i is giving more time to keep investing, BTC is a digital currency that is here to stay in the global world, the digital currency revolution is here to change how transaction take s place globally, Do not panic and sell off you BTC  portfolio.

Panic isn't a solution, because the more you became hopeless it doesn't give any help. The problems was getting more worst rather than having advantages towards price increase. We shouldn't be discourage, but instead of dumping those assets you had think of holding your coins. Helping the community could give you the opportunity of earning much bigger profits. Bitcoin will always be fine and worrying couldn't give us hope after all.
Yes, we must not lose our hope when bitcoin was dumping instead invest more and buy bitcoin and keep holding it. When you do panic selling you will just lose what you have in your wallet while when you wait until it pump again theres a possibility to get profit from it. Worrying never help people. Keep calm and enjoy using it.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

I don't need statistics and deep analysis to tell me that, as long as people still have faith in bitcoin it should be fine.

We don't need to listen to those scare-mongers.
_navoj

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

Just imagine bitcoin price starts from centavos and now it went so far, it reaches the amount that we never thought it will. It is natural if the value of bitcoin is like a roller coaster. What matter is that bitcoin is still existing and will never fail.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

we will see from this graphic :
1. On April 29, 2013 the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

Yes I believe. Bitcoin will be fine, as time goes by its value will definitely recover, no problem even though we have to wait a long time. Because in facing situations like this, optimism is something that is very necessary so that we all don't lose hope.

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

but of course the panic is not justifiable either.

Yes, the same as you feel. I feel, there is someone who makes the emphasis on the price of bitcoin. But who did it?...

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

For now, since I know the type of coin I have invested in, I don't really worry about it when the prices go down because I know that it will surely increase in price and it will also be fine.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

Hopefully yes! But I think it will become difficult for bitcoin to recover because a lot of tragic news and events in relation with BTC happen in the past few weeks. If the market will continuously fall down, I think that bitcoin will never recover and 20K dollars isn't achievable in this year. Sad to say but we will hold bitcoin within a year.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

Yes,  it will be very fine, falling of btc price is just normal so keep our faith that btc will recover the soonest.  Hold our coins until the recovery stage is done and will earn a good profits for controlling our emotions.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

Yes, of course..
I never worry about what is happening now because I like you who have known bitcoin history from year to year so what needs to be worried about, bitcoin is like what has been designed and when the bitcoin rises to please bitcoin holders and time bitvoin goes down to embrace new investors.
I think this is the time given for you to buy lots of botcoins or add to your assets and you just have to wait for the right time to reinvest.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

No one has any idea how long this bearish market will remain, however it is certain that the market will recover and come back up hard at some point and the bitcoin will outperform its ATH.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

There is no choice but to think positively about Bitcoin. The Bitcoin chart indicates that the crypto market is always crowded towards the end of the year. Chart analysis will be useful for pro traders as a reference so as not to lose opportunities in trading.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

Yes, of course..
I never worry about what is happening now because I like you who have known bitcoin history from year to year so what needs to be worried about, bitcoin is like what has been designed and when the bitcoin rises to please bitcoin holders and time bitvoin goes down to embrace new investors.
I think this is the time given for you to buy lots of botcoins or add to your assets and you just have to wait for the right time to reinvest.

We don't need to worry about the price of bitcoin as of this time, perhaps we already know that bitcoin is so volatile. We need to have a lot of patience, because there will be a till when the price of bitcoin will increasing.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Yes, of course I am sure of that, indeed the increase in bitcoin prices will not be as fast as possible with the current price fluctuations, it takes a long time to be able to rise fantastic prices, therefore we remain patient and wait if we panic at the present prices may be a risk who will get it
Brian_Bishop

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmcj87AFpnNdqbPdRVYBJB6Zd8bSjmMqqp8kHjiMEszyrP/b4.jpg

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmcngKTWQYbDvg2KWSd2rwUsZTpFMuyMraeHxBADHAfXar/b1.jpg

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmV8DNWMg2BfWNha7QUWuQXfvu7DEHR39a96k85fzPJCsp/b123.png

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmRHe7w2gCeo8z7GTsY8N7xo5PnDmJdrSnk7pvyQjnikBx/b2.jpg

I want to buy as many bitcoins as I can. I plan to use this as a long-term investment. That is why the drop of bitcoin is now very beneficial for my purposes. But, as always, there is another side to the coin). Is it worth buying now or maybe it's worth waiting a few more months and then I can buy more by spending the same amount of money.
I'm a little confused. But in any case, I know for sure that bitcoin is the future.
The more I learn about this and other crypto currencies, the more I am confident that I have chosen the right investment method.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

The market is currently very bad but I advise people not to worry, bitcoin will return. at the moment is a good opportunity to buy and hold to the end of the year. I hope the bitcoin will reach $ 25 by the end of 2018.
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

Bitcoin has its own strategy and own formation so, it is not a subject to worry today it may down but soon it will rise, right now we should wait for that time.
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

After a sudden fall of Bitcoin in the market on the first quarter of this year we all knew that many people and investors started to panic and afraid to lose their valuable tokens. Still despite the big fall they still continue to believe and support bitcoin because they know it will not fall forever. They know that bitcoin will be fine and they will still recieve their profits when bitcoin comes back to a huge pump.
haruharu732

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

The most obvious reason is that Bitcoin prices are the strongest, which is the sell-off psychology for investors. Young trader and inexperienced trader easily fall into panic when the market shows signs of decline, followed by a wave of selling off and the situation becomes worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: