Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't worry, Bitcoin will be fine.  (Read 7882 times)
gooddly

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

The market will rebound later this year, so rest assured, do not worry too much about holding our pennies.

Even if the market does not have time to recover this year ... Bitcoin - the main crypto currency, its price will rise. The world will get used to crypto-currencies, learn how to use them and benefit from it - then the price will rise and will be even higher than ever ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

but of course the panic is not justifiable either.

That's what I am hoping for as well. I think that even if it falls for long periods of time, I try to keep my hopes up in believing and thinking that the market will recuperate and will again surge back and gain what value it lost of the months that it has been showing sings of loss. However, I, together will everyone in the market, is very afraid on what might and could happen because it's really hard to keep your faith, especially when everything around you is shouting out negative things and the market itself is crumbling to pieces. However, since I am a true believer of the market, I just try to be positive.

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

The market will rebound later this year, so rest assured, do not worry too much about holding our pennies.

Even if the market does not have time to recover this year ... Bitcoin - the main crypto currency, its price will rise. The world will get used to crypto-currencies, learn how to use them and benefit from it - then the price will rise and will be even higher than ever ...

I agree with this, bitcoin will remain strong as main cryptocurrency also looks like bitcoin wont recover this year and hoping the best for next year or 2020. I was happy when saw bitcoin price climb up again for some time ago and I have a faith it will like last year but looks like it's not so people need to wait more time to get the real moon from bitcoin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

yes,i also hope btc will be fine because BTC broken it will male whole coin break with BTC,i know we dln't panic but I really don't know this fall down is the dead of crypto market or it will grow up again,it down day by day and not any support,i am really worry about crypto market
So don't only hope but know this, market is just the perfect machine and nothing could destroy it, for me those little pumps are just prove that we must know that it will be back in near future.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

as we have seen bitcoin might fall too deep, whether this is until when bitcoin will rise again, but the problem we face is the impact of this price decline, it is felt especially the bounty and ICO problems that more and more investors are thinking of refusing to join

nancyjewelmcdonie

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

in fact it isn't normal to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a considerable measure of positive news around flagging ascent yet then the market moves the other way. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this sort of drop out of the blue! Indeed bitcoin it will be fine. What's more, don't freeze, bitcoin will raise up once more. Also, in the event that you need to purchase bitcoin again now is the best time to purchase . At that point you can offer it when the cost is up I accept bitcoin had officially demonstrated it's worth and could accomplished such most astounding imprint in the last Q4 of 2017. With this, I think bitcoin is okay for the time being and existing variances are only a piece of its remedy wherein it might recover again from it's plunge in the coming a long time to come. Hence, btc holders will simply need to stay put and need to quietly sit tight for the recuperation that may happen soon. bitcoin is a major cash. it commands each other cash. bitcoin is currently extremely well known in Asian nations. I trust the bitcoin will back unequivocally... There is a considerable measure of naysayers particularly when Bitcoin goes down, however as should be obvious it generally ricochet back. I don't see anything to stress over
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

technically it is not natural to have a fall like this when everything is going fine and there is a lot of positive news around signalling rise but then the market moves in the opposite direction. there must be something unnatural happening that causes this kind of drop out of nowhere!

That's what I am hoping for as well. I think that even if it falls for long periods of time, I try to keep my hopes up in believing and thinking that the market will recuperate and will again surge back and gain what value it lost of the months that it has been showing sings of loss. However, I, together will everyone in the market, is very afraid on what might and could happen because it's really hard to keep your faith, especially when everything around you is shouting out negative things and the market itself is crumbling to pieces. However, since I am a true believer of the market, I just try to be positive.

Bitcoin will be fine, It is always been like this since the beginning of it, I also hope that the bull will start on the Q4 of the months so that everyone will be on its way to success, Bitcoin price is so volatile so it will be a good time to invest on it if the price is in dip.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Bitcoin will be fine, It is always been like this since the beginning of it, I also hope that the bull will start on the Q4 of the months so that everyone will be on its way to success, Bitcoin price is so volatile so it will be a good time to invest on it if the price is in dip.
Well, I'm very happy if so many people think positively about this development. I feel that bitcoin is definitely the best investment on the internet. although the price is unstable, but there are still so many people who use it, and feel that this will be something very good in the future.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

we will see from this graphic :
1. On April 29, 2013 the price of Bitcoin was only $ 135.30

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

Well we cant blame them , some of them are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and some of them really need some money to sustain their needs. But dont worry guys bitcoin will be fine lets just hope and continue om supporting bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

I believe there will be maximum results from waiting for us on this investment. It's only a matter of time we will see results with full satisfaction. Grin
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

I agree that there is no place for panic, we just have to remember what the BTC value was last year at this time. People may have exaggerated expectations. Personally I have no dilemma that the market will recover, but of course, it's just my modest opinion.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

I believe bitcoin will be fine, and I'm sure bitcoin will recover because there are still many who believe in bitcoin. I think it's only a matter of time and in the future the market will definitely be more stable.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Yes bitcoin it will be fine. And don't panic, bitcoin will raise up again. And if you want to buy bitcoin again now is the best time to buy . Then you can sell it when the price is up
We should not panic simply because it is normal to happen and the price of bitcoin is not really stable. I agree that it is the right and best time to buy bitcoin because of the low price. And then you can hold and prefer to sell it once the price goes up. Don't be afraid, don't worry and just believe in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

Actually, the price is bitcoin has gone down and this has made many people panic and sold off. Look at the historical price of bitcoin, you would see that bitcoin price has plummeted so much in history and has recovered nicely. So, its time to hold and wait for the bulls to return
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

For crypto and bitcoin holders. We will not feel worried about bitcoin. Some periods like the current bitcoin will experience many opportunities but see what will happen and it gets more in popularity and increases and time comes that it will use the whole world. We do not need to worry about these things will only pass and everything will be fine to be able to continue the next work. Cool
BigBlackSheep57

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

I'm very much confident before the end of this year bitcoin will rise again and spread happiness among the investors. just need to wait a little.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

why does everyone start to panicking when they see the price of Bitcoin dropping so much, in my opinion it is natural that the price of Bitcoin falls because Bitcoin has experienced the same thing as now, so I suggest not to be afraid and panic.

2. and on November 30, 2013 the price of Bitcoin increase high at the price of $ 1,149.14

3. then on January 2, 2014 the price of Bitcoin decreased at a price of $ 773.40 and on December 31, 2016 the price of Bitcoin began to increase again

4. and the price of Bitcoin began to rise high at the price of $ 19,783.30 on the 17th of December 2017

and as we know, now the price of Bitcoin at $ 6,948.46 and this is indeed down very far compared to prices on December 17, 2017, but it has already happened in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and it continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally Bitcoin prices start to increase again (it takes around 3 years to make Bitcoin prices rise). so from that, I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase again even though the time needed is not short.

Bitcoin will be fine not now but soon , lets just hope pray and continue supporting bitcoin no matter what. Some of us choose to sell our bitcoin because they panic but just wait and have a long patience because I know that before this year ends bitcoin price will rise and many of us will be happy.

CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Yes you are right, don't worry and don't be afraid to see the price of Bitcoin continues to fall, I think it's still normal. try to see history in 2014 where the price of Bitcoin dropped very far and continues until 2016 and in 2017 finally the price of Bitcoin began to rise again. the point is if we want to invest in bitcoin we must use money that we really release so that you are not burdened to wait for Bitcoin prices to rise again.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

I believed bitcoin is now big currency.
I think bitcoin is fine now. It is common things that bitcoin price high and low it's not a panic issue.
Now this is good time to buy some bitcoin in low price and wait for high price. I hope end of this year bitcoin price very high.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Yes, we must remain optimistic about BTC. It's not as easy as that Bitcoin will be destroyed, BTC will give a pump/moon surprise. And I can't wait to get a big profit from my patience this time. And we can't catch the movement.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: