Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin lose market share?  (Read 838 times)
Wonderced

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

because many people will scam at the same time many people money down and for market share will rise down bitcoin will lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

This is a good analogy because many people are predicting that better technology such as ethereum and NEO will one day overtake bitcoin, it happened in the mobile phone industry and it can happen in crypo

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

Bitcoin will not lose and will continue to reign for many years. In the world of cryptocurrency investors are the responsible for the existence of the coin. So as long as there will be many investors to come in there would be no end of bitcoin. Technology wise can be improve by upgrading system performance, let the great minds do their works.
I would agree. I think bitcoin is here to stay, since it keeps improving and adapting over time. it's interesting to see what the future will hold.
ACTION JACKSON

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Bitcoin has continues growth in the public eye, its problems become more pronounced, with a major issue being the increasing energy consumption it takes to secure the Bitcoin block-chain. Power plants around the world are even being brought back to life just to mine the digital currency, a process which already consumes more than entire energy of the world......
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

So, we can wait for the new Steve Jobs. Which will come up with a new super cryptocurrency.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

I don’t think that bitcoin is going to lose any market share , I think we all should know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and apart from being volatile, it is a kind of investment and these two factors are responsible for the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin and if the valuation of bitcoin is deflated at this time then it doesn’t mean that bitcoin is going to loose its market value, pumps and dumps are very common in every investment so if the valuation is low this time then it is surely going to inflate in the future.
BalComments

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

the difference is that Apple and Android has been good products instead of being pure shit.

bitcoin was NOT the first but it is the BEST among the existing cryptocurrencies. it may not be the best thing you can hope for because it is not perfect but nothing is ever perfect in the world.
calling bitcoin technology "old" is like calling a 3 month old infant an "old timer". Cheesy
Bitcoin is not the best right now, the thing is it's a trademark and everybody when asked about cryptocurrencies will name Bitcoin in the first place. After a bigger adoption of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will give his crown to someone else.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

Nokia got 90% of all user worldwide, meaning nokia didnt have any big competitor's at that time, so nokia gains a tons of money (achievement), after that apple and andriod exist, for more high and advance tech, no doubt that you have to choose this two instead of nokia, but its a mystery for me that why nokia didnt complete this two leading phone now?

This scenario is pretty far in crypto, although you have a point on that but crypto is different on phones, obvioulsy there is no investment involve when you buy a phone, the only one who can earn is the manufacturer and not the costumer (client),  while in bitcoin every time you buy/invest in bitcoin the potential to gain a profits is high and no doubt about that. Because it is proven many time,
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

the difference is that Apple and Android has been good products instead of being pure shit.

bitcoin was NOT the first but it is the BEST among the existing cryptocurrencies. it may not be the best thing you can hope for because it is not perfect but nothing is ever perfect in the world.
calling bitcoin technology "old" is like calling a 3 month old infant an "old timer". Cheesy
Bitcoin is not the best right now, the thing is it's a trademark and everybody when asked about cryptocurrencies will name Bitcoin in the first place. After a bigger adoption of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin will give his crown to someone else.
Bitcoin is still the best right now. I guess you should study first about bitcoin before stating something. The dropping of bitcoin price for the past months does not mean bitcoin is still not the best. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, it means that bitcoin is the foundation of all crypto currency, so if bitcoin price affected, altcoins will be affected too. The market depends on bitcoin, so i must state that bitcoin is the best.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Bitcoin will continue to be in the market compared to the negative thinking about Bitcoin, if this old technology is outdated as you feel, then you better stay away from this forum, go and follow your best coin site, link and stay there forever. Look at the market preview, where is Bitcoin now? it might have a few down streams at the price but remember that this is only a glitz market, it will fix itself. Bitcoin is number one among all ALT coins as posted on the international market. Thanks
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

I highly doubt any coin can displace Bitcoin as the top crypto currency.  First mover advantage is huge and bitcoin is the only crypto coin that most people know.  BTC also has the most secure network with the massive amount of electricity that is used to mine .  The only thing that scares me is if governments try to establish their own crypto coin and displace bitcoin, but I don't think they will be able to.
verpobs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

whenever there is a fall in the market, everyone gets panic. every time the bitcoin falls, the market volume is literally melted. but the market share did not change much.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Bitcoin will never lose in sharing market and will continue growing up, as long as many investor to come bitcoin will never lose, bitcoin will never end and that the most trusted and the most popular cryptocurrency that many investors had been investing compared to the other altcoins.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

In the medium term, bitcoin does not threaten anything. In the long term, if bitcoin does not solve his problems and does not become a full-fledged means for payments, then the alts will bypass him.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
keyarani

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

Yeah! We all know the sad story of Nokia. But i think in the mobile industry and in the crypto industry is little bit different. One thing you notice absolutely right, other many Altcoin now comes and they have update technology. Ethereum is the main competitor for Bitcoin. But now Bitcoin is the most popular and leading in this industry. In the end nothing would impossible.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

Well Nokia is just a part of a technology but bitcoin is the origin of the crypto currency and at that using the events that has happen with Nokia to analys the feature of bitcoin is wrong, all the altcoin we have are all part and parcel of bitcoin and at that their can never out grow bitcoin at any point bitcoin will remains the king of crypto
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Well, looking at your point of view, i understand why you are asking whether bitcoin is going to lose its market share. I don't think bitcoin is going to lose its market share. Although altcoin blockchain platforms are the upgraded version of bitcoin's blockchain platform, i believe the developers of bitcoin will be upgrading bitcoin very soon. Moreover, the crypto world recognizes bitcoin more than any other crypto. 
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Right now, while most people are watching bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency and the real mover of the whole market , it will maintain it's huge share of the market (nearly 48%) .but once it stabilize , people will shift their money to alt coins simply because they are already in the dip and once they recover , we can see 5-10x jump easily.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

You need to look at what Bitcoin is being used for first and how it help in cryptocurrency , Nokia might lost it's market share because they use case or software were not that comply what the world are using now but Bitcoin in it's own case is the major use of the cryptocurrency so I don't think we should call it old or will be term as old in near future.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

If the market share you're talking about is the price of bitcoin, then you're probably wrong. Bitcoin will never ever lose its price. Bitcoin will never go down 1 dollar again. That's a fact. Bitcoin has gone through those things and proved that it is sturdy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: