Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin lose market share?  (Read 839 times)
2start

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

this can happen, but I hope the best. if bitcoin dies, there must be a coin that changes. but I'm still not sure that bitcoin will die.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

I think cell phone technology and Crypto is a bit different and requires a huge amount of trust with your investment.  A cell phone just seems different to me.  Bitcoin is not the most technologically advanced but ti's still#1.  Bitcoin 1st mover advantage is very real and very powerful. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:48 AM

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

if it's not the best, then what's the best here? never mind, just follow the developments that occur and take advantage of the best opportunities that exist, while bitcoin still has value so it's still good we use and fight for.

lequyen

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

I also think like you. Bitcoin is a pioneer, but it's not the best, the cost of Bitcoin trading is expensive and slower than many altcoin. That's the proof of that.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

Actually Nokia failed to realise the market update and it  just felt comfortable in staying with hardware and it failed to update its software.But bitcoin is totally different thing and even various organizations and even government sectors have started to utilise the blockchain technology in which bitcoin works.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is the first and the best, bitcoin is the last innovation of currency. So, I think there is no more currency innovation after bitcoin.

this is different from the barter, gold and fiat systems. they are the first but not the best. because the best for today and the future is only bitcoin.

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

the best and no problem is not a reason to invest with bitcoin bitcoin is indeed a pioneer of crypto currency and maybe with investors who believe and believe in bitcoin makes bitcoin will continue to grow in the future
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

indeed everything can happen. and I appreciate your writing. but I think it's very difficult to happen if bitcoin will lose market value. until now there are many new coins that have sprung up on the market. but most of the new coins still follow the rise and fall of bitcoin. so in my opinion it will be difficult. if it will happen, it might take a very long time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

It is true, the fact is that instead for Nokia to move with the market trend, it tries to shuffle it way which in turn off can d Nokia market. But as the case of bitcoin, currently it is still best and it dictate the way for others.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

it's not a good comparison, because bitcoin still has the largest community of contributors and coders, therefore it has the best potential to improve. That is also the reason why implementing changes can be challenging
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

I believe that market fate may differ that is why comparing what could possibly happen to bitcoin in market to recent large companies does not help at all. It just add up some sort of problem and worries to other bitcoin user. That is why we must not rely on such things.
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

yeah it is a concrete evidence using nokia as an example in comparison with bitcoin and other altcoins in the market. Definitely bitcoin is like nokia it may not be the best but perhaps bitcoin was able to impart benefits among the investors and its clients.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Before commenting anything about the bitcoin, I think we all should know that bitcoin is a kind of investment and any investment is subject to any kind of market risk including ups and downs and apart from being a kind of investment, bitcoin is also volatile in nature and this volatile nature also plays a very crucial role in flactuation of bitcoin so if the current valuation of bitcoin is low, then it doesn’t mean that bitcoin will lose its market share and will shut down.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

The underlying technology of Bitcoin is the blockchain technology, the future technology whose potential has yet to be unlocked as of now! I can't understand why you say that Bitcoin technology is old? According to your logic, the late one is always more innovative ? Then why Google hasn't been kicked out of the market by Bing ( the web search similar to Google developed by Microsoft)?
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:40:14 AM

Yeah, Nokia failed when Apple joined the phone market and. That's true. But there are still a lot of examples showing the late companies go bankrupt due to being unable to compete with the old one. You can't compare Nokia with Bitcoin, they are not the same. First, I don't assert that Bitcoin will take over the market forever, but I don't agree with you that Bitcoin will be replaced just because it's older than Altcoin. Your argument isn't convincing enough and it's not right, either.
In the short term, Bitcoin can feel secure about its position in the market because there can't be a better coin created that fast to take up Bitcoin's share. In the long term, the situation is unpredictable. But at this rate, Bitcoin is far better than Altcoins, the chance Bitcoin will be replaced are little.
Mark Tabicas

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:53 AM

Do you know why Nokia ended in failure? It failed to catch up with customers' behavioral changes while Apple has been continuously improved its products and launched new lineups. Bitcoin technology, the technology behind Bitcoin, is very potential and not old at all. Though the Altcoins were created after Bitcoin but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is less innovative. Later means newer but doesn't have the same meaning with more innovative and better. The losing market share of Bitcoin is not out of the question though, if Bitcoin fails to meet users' changes and demand in the future.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:24 AM

Bitcoin's technology is older than than that of Altcoins, but it's still quite new to the world. A newborn baby is younger than a one-year-old child, but should we call the latter "old"?  Blockchain hasn't reached its blooming yet, so it still has many room for developing. As for Bitcoin, it's not perfect but it's the best among current cryptos. Its standing will not be shaken like Nokia, because Bitcoin is suitable to the global economy which is aiming at a cashless society. Nokia lost the competition to Apple and Androi because it had been no longer suitable.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

for now, bitcoin is most interested in the market rather than altcoin for some years to come, it is possible that bitcoin will be displaced, this is if altcoin continues to be developed and accepted by the wider community as a transaction tool

Chorsday

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

Comparing the Nokia case vs Bitcoin case is like comparing an apple with an orange. Bitcoin has a limited amount of coins and is subject to demand and supply.  It is there to stay whether we like it or not. Even if the price were to drop to USD 0.0000000001 or worse, zero dollar, it will still be there. It is a currency in the form of technology. It is in the net. It will not decompose and it stays there forever. Now, if the whales were to pump up the value again or for other reasons, the price goes up again. Can Nokia case be applied here? In my opinion, no.

My guess is Bitcoin price will keep dropping until the bull market starts running again, be it this year, next year or after the next recession bottoms.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:38:36 AM

however bad news and bad circumstances I think bitcoin will still exist and develop because it is investors' development that makes it even better according to me the development of bitcoin investors who can make it grow
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: