Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:35:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin lose market share?  (Read 838 times)
warkop121

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

I have high hopes and confidence in the ability of a large crypto Bitcoin currency in the future so it will not lose its market share, but in the end it will continue to govern the entire crypto currency community. However, if the very promising crypto project comes with their own coins. things might swing in a direction far from Bitcoin. Ethereum, Ripple is a complete project for Bitcoin places on the market and they are both promising and have the potential to pass Bitcoin, but it will soon happen is anyone's guess.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:15:56 AM

You have a point that may be a big point to really be considered. As bitcoin is the first other coins may just have advantage of improving what bitcoin didn't achieve in the process similar to Nokia. But know that bitcoin and other coins didn't have that much difference unlike cellphones. No matter how old, still bitcoin can be used just the same and don't have to wear down like the hard actual hardware because it affects functionality. This shows how hardware can be so different to software or data. It doesn't have to change to be appreciated and become used like the hardware of cellphones.

abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

Bitcoin is not like Nokia as they have different technologies and potentials people might see in them that is why I don't believe Bitcoin will fall just like what had happened to Nokia. As we all know that Altcoins that are either new or old still kneel to the king which is Bitcoin until these days and of course it will in the future. Altcoins are dependent and will always depend on Bitcoins price no matter what happens.
this is true if the bitcoin market is down once. but we cannot predict when prices will rise again because bitcoin is volatile. but hopefully the market will rise again.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

the difference is that Apple and Android has been good products instead of being pure shit.

bitcoin was NOT the first but it is the BEST among the existing cryptocurrencies. it may not be the best thing you can hope for because it is not perfect but nothing is ever perfect in the world.
calling bitcoin technology "old" is like calling a 3 month old infant an "old timer". Cheesy

This is so true. Nokia lost the market because their products were old and they did not try to compete with the current market whereas crypto industry is totally new and so is Bitcoin. We can't call Bitcoin old by comparing with some new coins which are not even being used at the level at which

bitcoin is being used.

Well I think not so because
Bitcoin's previous low was 37.6 percent in June. By contrast, at the start of 2017, its market share stood at over 80 percent. Dominance refers to the percentage a single virtual currency has of the market capitalization or value of every cryptocurrency in the world.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

Undoubtedly, everyone knows the name of Nokia, and, with its words, quality and performance are brought into the minds of individuals. Nokia was one of the first mobile phone companies in the world. In 1998, Nokia was able to rely on the royal palace of the mobile phone companies, and the largest share of mobile phone sales. But with the advent of Apple's phones and Android phones, the share of Nokia has fallen sharply so that they were eventually bought by Microsoft in 2013.
In my opinion, Bitcoin has a way that Nokia. Bitcoin technology is old compared to other Altcoin. Bitcoin was the first, but perhaps not the best.

I think its not apple to apple compare between nokia and bitcoin. Nokia is company and have brand value but bitcoin is store of value or as investment instrument. Bitcoin as store of value always needed as long internet always live
Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

Why? Nokia is one of the oldest phone brands. Its heyday is a lot of people's favorite, and may be almost unique in the phone market. The phone was enduring and the Symbian operating system was the technology of the day. However, since Apple was born with IOS, other companies are born with Android, this is the end of Symbian. And Nokia has sank for some time. Now Nokia has returned to the operating system Android is ready to compete with other phones.
In short, Bitcoin, like Nokia, was born early and brought the technology of the time, from 2009. Surely later will appear other valuable virtual currency, modernity, overcome the disadvantages. of Bitcoin, and it could take the top spot of Bitcoin. Will Bitcoin disappear or will it change to catch up, like Nokia? I believe time will reply
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

I also think like that, the current bitcoin technology is old, and many altcoins start with the latest version of blockchain. but I don't see Bitcoin as Nokia. Bitcoin is still number 1 in the world of crypto currencies. even the latest blockchain doesn't change bitcoin users. this is great for bitcoin.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Undoubtedly, no. Nokia has lost its market because it can not keep pace with technology. When other companies are making new things, Nokia is in the old market. And Bitcoin is a kind of coin. That means online or virtual currency. It has nothing to lose in the market. Maybe Bitcoin system will be better but Bitcoin will remain. So do not worry, Bitcoin will not lose market share. I think.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

It seems to me Bitcoin is not only a technology, but also a creative team. I believe that these guys have a leadership next to their talent.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

that bitcoin is not the best concept is very blurry, depending on what we are talking about, if about using it as a means of payment, then it is not ideal because of the relatively long processing time and the price of commissions. But if we are talking about the tool of cross-border transfers, then it is better to think something better than it. About the investment side, you can not even mention it.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Good marketing support, and bitcoin will live for a long time. This is the law of advertising at the moment. And you are your question, have already made a contribution to advertising Roll Eyes
Sinancre

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

because many people will cheat at the same time a lot of people money down and the market share will rise down bitcoin will lose., then I have to say that Nokia is responsible for its fall down, this does not give importance to the demand situation.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 02:59:36 PM by reda

The market is important of the all business process. If the market will be down. Share market will go down. So market price is important for all country improvement. People before invest check the market price day by day. Then people choose and invest the coin. It the good opportunity for the get more profit. All country business in the marketplace. So people follow the market price. If the market is red that time price goes down. So people choose that time to invest. It changes all the process.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

i think that said bitcoin has a old technology is too early. Now bitcoin change day by day. bitcoin is an integral part of crypto market.
everyone use bitcoin to exchange day by day in crypto market. i think bitcoin will grow and survive in the future
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

It is curious that you compared bitcoin with Nokia. You are correct, Nokia was the top phone companies in the 90s until other companies took over. However, now they are back. They may be having quite a hard time being on top again, but they are still around. It is the same with bitcoin. For now it is the top cryptocurrency, and perhaps someday a new crypto will emerge and replace bitcoin, but it will be around for a long time, I think.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

Everything is possible, but bitcoin replacement by other altcoins has not taken place or it may take a long time to happen. You know that bitcoin is now more capitalized than half of the market and has a very strong community, on the other hand bitcoin is constantly growing and gradually accepted by the nation so its potential is huge.
stownbridge

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

In addition to technological success, bitcoin has gathered a team of leaders who are only striving forward on the basis of talent and justice.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

Everything is possible, but bitcoin replacement by other altcoins has not taken place or it may take a long time to happen. You know that bitcoin is now more capitalized than half of the market and has a very strong community, on the other hand bitcoin is constantly growing and gradually accepted by the nation so its potential is huge.

I don't know how many developers Bitcoin has, but I guess that it has more developers then all other cryptocurrencies. It has better potential to evolve more than other cryptocurrencies because of that.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

It will all depend on people. If people stop believing in Bitcoin and find another convenient crypto currency, then the share of bitcoin in the market will drop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:13:26 AM

Bitcoin will never lose in sharing market and will continue growing up, as long as many investor to come bitcoin will never lose, bitcoin will never end and that the most trusted and the most popular cryptocurrency that many investors had been investing compared to the other altcoins.
Very good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Yes, it's true that bitcoin will never lose in any case, including in the market or in investment, even many investors trust bitcoin as the best coin and many people believe that bitcoin has a good future because bitcoin always grows rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: