Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend to add Vietnamese category on Bitcointalk.org  (Read 112 times)
VietBounty (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

Dear Admin/Mod,
Many Vietnamese users on Bitcointalk are so confused that they can not find official category for them, just a child category : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60101.0 . With this child category, they can not create new topics for discussion , 1 topic in 415 pages now
You can check in the category "Other languages/locations", topic "Việt (Vietnamese)" reaches 415 pages, biggest topic in this sub-category
We recommend Admin/Mod to adds the new category "Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)" into parent-category "Local" at the homepage so that Vietnamese members can create topics on their own local language to discuss. Currently, they have to discuss many things in 1 huge topic (415 pages) because they don't have permission to create new topic.

Could you support us to add the new category "Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)" into parent-category "Local" at the homepage so that we can create threads to discuss many topics

Thanks so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiyenbtre

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

It will never happen.
You know what?
The Vietnamese guys massively abused the forum, shown their shits around. They simply (most of them) didn't care about what they did.
Additionally, the forum admin could not find relevant members to play as Staff in Vietnamese local boards (if it been opened again).
In the past, despite of massive abusements, there is no one reported this endemic to forum admin, or staffs. It's too bad.

To sum up, I think there is no hope for your suggestion, mate.
VietBounty (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

It will never happen.
You know what?
The Vietnamese guys massively abused the forum, shown their shits around. They simply (most of them) didn't care about what they did.
Additionally, the forum admin could not find relevant members to play as Staff in Vietnamese local boards (if it been opened again).
In the past, despite of massive abusements, there is no one reported this endemic to forum admin, or staffs. It's too bad.

To sum up, I think there is no hope for your suggestion, mate.
If I have the permission to ban member, I will support to limit these problems to happen
chiyenbtre

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

If I have the permission to ban member, I will support to limit these problems to happen
Obviously, you can not do this, at least ATM.
To get accepted with such very important role, you personally have to demonstrate your capability, your contributions, your reliability via long period of time.
All of these should be recognised, verified by other forum members.
It doesn't make sense to give a noob lots of powerful righs, then he/ she can abuse them for personal interests.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: