Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Bounty Hunting Platform?  (Read 2280 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink

I think you should try joining amazix bounty campaigns. And as far as I know, these three aren't the only one known here. There are also bounty hunting platforms that can be known outside this site because of the posts, some might bet buried. And it doesn't mean that the bounty hunting platform is popular, the campaign is going to be good as well.

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

I do not like such platforms! Something is constantly working in them incorrectly. And the people there are registered very much, so you earn less
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

the more people on the platform, the less you get payments Smiley think about it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

platforms for hunters are suitable for beginners, I think so!
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Good day folks.

On your own opinion, what is the best bounty hunting platform? I've been in various bounty hunting platforms, so far I am not satisfied because, for me, it lacks some features which bounty hunters need.

- bountyhive
-bountyguru
- bounty0x
 and etc

These are the most popular bounty hunting platforms so far. If there is better than them, then please share your ideas below. Wink
bounty0x I will vote for this platform. I have made a lot of money and good campaigns from this platform. Everything is fine from reward to distributing

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Bounty platforms are good interms of making your life easy, no need to report. Everything is tracked automated. One thing I hate about it is the transparency. I have never seen a bounty where Twitter participants hits 6k. I will not mention the bounty platform, but not all of them are honest.

I don't like bounty platforms because there're always too many participants in social media campaigns.... probably bots

RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

my opinion is bountyhive good projects and payments come quickly basically no need to make reports
of the minuses: many people participate
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

in my opinion the best bounty to look for is a bounty that has the concept of building a platform where exchanges and infrastructure are very good and have very high demand.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

There is bountyhunters and they are currently hosting an ICO for their own token. The platform actually is good since stakes and potential token rewards are automatically counted.
So far, nothing beats bountyhive when it comes to numbers of participants but I think if ever amazix implement a platform where they can automate data then I think they will get more participants.
Legitizedrops also looks promising. I'm waiing to see your community grows.  Wink
eekkaa

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

maybe for now to find the best bounty campaign you can look for in bountyguru and bountyhive because the platforms there are very good and very clearly different from other platforms.
AceCobra1

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I don't like bounty platforms because there're always too many participants in social media campaigns.... probably bots

I agree with you, the bounty platform has easy rules for social media campaign, namely that there is no need to make a report so people feel this is very easy to do, so there are many participants, but the results are very few tokens that can be obtained from there.
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

i things rig4hodlers ,
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I believe in platforms from bounty0x and bountyportals. They have quality projects and many projects have achieved great success in their marketing approach.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

Each bounty platform is managed in a creative and forward-thinking manner with the power of marketing in their campaigns. Bountyhive was founded and developed quite early in the community. I love their platform. But there were a lot of people there.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I would like bountyhive platform that is very much interesting in this site. Many people are join here because that more income from this platform. This is the best and unique platform in crypto market. I suggest him you can join bountyhive platform and join telegram active all time when new bountyhive [roject then join fast and get campaign you have to more income from bountyhive platform.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

I also took part in the bounty on these platforms, but not for long. Because I got a small payout for them. A very big disadvantage of such platforms is a huge number of participants, including more than half of the bots. Hence the small rewards. In General, it is not profitable to participate there.

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

In quality of work I like most of all is bountyhive, but as everyone noticed, recently in platform are a lot of people and payments have fallen significantly.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:44:10 PM

https://icodrops.com/
https://icobench.com/

in my opinion, if you follow these two sites it will be enough for you. here gradings are all there so you can get better information my brother.good luck friends

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

1. I used to like bountyhive, but now it's getting worse.
2. About bounty0x I learned recently, so nothing can say about him.
3. About Bountyguru I did the first time I hear it. Cheesy Grin

Yeah, I also don't like bountyhive. They always got a failed project.
Right now, I prefer bountyplatform.io rather than bountyhive.i

litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

I was using bountyhive. Before they are in a great platforms i ever joined in. Easy weekly task and limited participants for every bounty hunters. But bountyhive now is getting worst. They are now strict. Some projects are paying out not equally. Some project has no updates from their social medias.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: